Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

post in here if ya want this gt

When am I going to get my gang tag? I sent you a polite PM and everything. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Labes for days posted:

because Guyovich is a secret capitalist who demands that we purchase gangtags to feed the machine :newlol:

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Putting it all in the line for Berno!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
There should be scheduled gangtag checks imo

Hopefully after the debate this week there will be a resurgence of toxxing posters to warrant someone with power doing the needful

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we should definitely be gangtag checking toxxers to ensure they are fully committed to BERNIE

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012
Toxx for BERNIE

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
A warm welcome to all the student debtors

Do not fear that you've come late; all are equal in the Brotherhood of Bernard

Go forth and harass women

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Paramemetic posted:

A warm welcome to all the student debtors

Do not fear that you've come late; all are equal in the Brotherhood of Bernard

Go forth and harass women

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
pin this thread cowards (and the other toxx threads)

bloodborne movie lookin good

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Bernie's gonna start talking at some point tonight and just not stop until his mic is cut. And then the screaming will begin.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deified Data posted:

Bernie's gonna start talking at some point tonight and just not stop until his mic is cut. And then the screaming will begin.

i have not stopped screaming since november 9, 2016.

i hope i will be able to hoot and holler instead of scream at some point, but tennessee is what it is, and the state democrats are literal loving garbage.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i have not stopped screaming since november 9, 2016.

i hope i will be able to hoot and holler instead of scream at some point, but tennessee is what it is, and the state democrats are literal loving garbage.
When Bernie seems to be inevitable I hope you go back to your local party and then demand they answer for their crimes of kicking you out of their club for supporting everything the current nominee wanted for years and years.

Or start your own and invite everyone in except them.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/HardDriveMag/status/1145701090416984064

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
I'm here for the sheepish embarrassment that everyone who didn't stand for Bernie tries and fails to hide when he becomes the front runner and everyone starts pretending they were always for him.

They weren't here, in the Bernie Sanders 2020 toxx thread. We don't forget. We don't forgive. Bernie may accept them in his benevolence, but their mark of shame is plain to us.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Deified Data posted:

I'm here for the sheepish embarrassment that everyone who didn't stand for Bernie tries and fails to hide when he becomes the front runner and everyone starts pretending they were always for him.

They weren't here, in the Bernie Sanders 2020 toxx thread. We don't forget. We don't forgive. Bernie may accept them in his benevolence, but their mark of shame is plain to us.

:hai:

All who doubted Bernie have been noticed.

The faithful will be rewarded with hens caught by Bernie.

:bernget20:

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

the hour of the hen getting is nearly upon us

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

*Slams empty beer mug down on bartop* BERN ME

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
gently caress it, never toxxed for anything b4. if bernie loses i'll be too busy hoarding gasoline and canned goods to post anyway

go bermie

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Anyone who doesn't toxx for Bernie should banned when Bernie wins

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gripweed posted:

:hmmyes:

how dare they rejoice in the victory achieved by our sacrifice

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Gripweed posted:

lol sgtm

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I'm in for Bernie

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
welcome new and old bernie lovers that have toxxed for Him

let us all sing his praises

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

He's good

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Gripweed posted:

Seriously why is this not a thing.

Biden is trending downward toward "life support" so let the people come to papa imo

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

not sure how many times ive posted here but i dont have the gangtag and i hope that isnt the sole identifier for the toxx

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Poniard posted:

not sure how many times ive posted here but i dont have the gangtag and i hope that isnt the sole identifier for the toxx

the BerNKVD is coming to check gangtags one account at a time

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Labes for days posted:

IKs can do it and put it in a queue for mods, you can pm them but they'd probably gently caress it up :sun:

i used to be one here and put a bunch of tags for the RAINN donations in queue, if i remember. I was pretty drunk most of the time so

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey is a me, Bernio

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/anim0rphine/status/1148301038123966468

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i'm not gonna give you gangtags, mods have to make the request and i'll approve.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

R. Guyovich posted:

i'm not gonna give you gangtags, mods have to make the request and i'll approve.

get on smythe's brokebrained level, bithc

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ThndrShk2k posted:

When Bernie seems to be inevitable I hope you go back to your local party and then demand they answer for their crimes of kicking you out of their club for supporting everything the current nominee wanted for years and years.

Or start your own and invite everyone in except them.

yeah, if I decide to take part in some official capacity again, it's not going to be with anyone currently involved with the party, except to spur on campaigns against the tndp executive committee (because they are voted on during midterm primaries).

but if you don't think I won't rub that nonsense into their fat, old, stupid faces (especially that rat bastard cousin of mine who got me fired) -- you ain't seen an Appalachian spurned to the point of pyrrhusism.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
it really is bernie or bust

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

thinking about bernie and bust, myself

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
You know if Bern wipes out student debt a lot of people will be able to buy houses so that will be cool

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Christoph posted:

You know if Bern wipes out student debt a lot of people will be able to buy houses so that will be cool
Banks forget that they will have to get a mortgages to buy houses, re-locking them into the debt cycle of high interest rates.
They also forget that people who pay on their student loans also pay rent, which combining their rent and loan payment would still give them a monthly payment worth for the house payment.
Mortgages that can be paid on would prevent the upcoming housing collapse as they are currently hoarding properties for whatever reason, most likely value added change as environments shift.

Ultimately they don't make any more land so it'll just increase in value.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Toxxing for Bernie and giving him all of my money because the max donation is less than 6 months of my health insurance premium for just 1 of my kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you can give Bernie $2700 in the primary and another $2700 in the general

Bernie Sanders