Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
my friend is running a mutants and masterminds game, and I now wish I could go back in time and tell myself to be social justice warlock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Wake me up when they release the expansion that adds the Social Justice Paladin class.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Every NPC in this campaign is a Troll Bard from Soshalmejar. :unsmigghh:

good day for a bris
Feb 4, 2006

No, I don't want to play "Conversation Parade".
I'm reasonably sure the Social Justice Warlock is diametrically opposed to the grand wizard class.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

JordanKai posted:

Wake me up when they release the expansion that adds the Social Justice Paladin class.

There's always the Paladin of the Common Man.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/amandawinnlee/status/1141581205998952448

Lawl.

Libertad!
Oct 30, 2013

You can have the last word, but I'll have the last laugh!

JordanKai posted:

Someone tried this for Pride Month. It...did not go over well.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Did they wipe all the reviews? because it's got a 5 star rating, but only from 6 people.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Skwirl posted:

Did they wipe all the reviews? because it's got a 5 star rating, but only from 6 people.

You can't do that on drivethrurpg.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Lurdiak posted:

You can't do that on drivethrurpg.

I just expected a bunch of poo poo posting and review bombs. Looking at the discussion page it looks like some comments were deleted (though not by the authors of the supplement).

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Skwirl posted:

I just expected a bunch of poo poo posting and review bombs. Looking at the discussion page it looks like some comments were deleted (though not by the authors of the supplement).

Drive-thru RPG and its affiliate websites do not allow you to police your own page. Which is understandable, even if it can be a little annoying. After all, you could police your own page then it's completely untrustworthy.

They do, however, take it seriously when people post offensive comments. Especially since children can be using the site.

Now if only they had a better profit sharing ratio that wasn't so f****** insane. I mean the f****** shelf fees are ridiculous.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
You can say gently caress on something awful

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

When I said "They" I was referring to the website hosting it, it'd be mostly pointless to even have reviews if you let merchants police their own reviews.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Kai Tave posted:

I think they were censoring the word fart, which is bannable and now I’m in hot water.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Wendell posted:

I think they were censoring the word fart, which is bannable and now I’m in hot water.

Whoa whoa whoa. I don’t know who you think you are but you better loving watch yourself. Consider this your only warning. We’re not gonna have that kind of filth in this thread.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
I thought it was "frog,cyber"

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Archyduchess posted:

I thought it was "frog,cyber"

That sounds perverted, you're banned.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Wendell posted:

The other, other F word.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wendell posted:

It is bannable to post small fart

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Bendis' Twitter's apparently been hacked.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Like actually hacked or just he got ratioed for saying something dumb

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

site posted:

Like actually hacked or just he got ratioed for saying something dumb

Hacked, the account is just tweeting random shout outs including one to steam account from South Africa named "Dawn" that's to "dawn the stupid african"

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Kai Tave posted:

I use speech-to-text and I can't figure out how to turn off the censoring on my new phone.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Skwirl posted:

Hacked, the account is just tweeting random shout outs including one to steam account from South Africa named "Dawn" that's to "dawn the stupid african"

I assume his password was PrydeWaifu or something similar.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Covok posted:

I use speech-to-text and I can't figure out how to turn off the censoring on my new phone.

The future is loving wild.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Covok posted:

iPhone or android, if it's iPhone try adding a few fake contacts with your favorite swears, I know that's how you get around it always getting auto corrected to "ducking"

Android learns while you type so wanted to auto correct the above quote to "loving"

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Skwirl posted:

iPhone or android, if it's iPhone try adding a few fake contacts with your favorite swears, I know that's how you get around it always getting auto corrected to "ducking"

Android learns while you type so wanted to auto correct the above quote to "loving"

That’s fantastic.

This is my good friend loving poo poo.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Skwirl posted:

I got an android phone and I won an iPhone tablet so this is doubly useful to me.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Turns out That Umbrella Guy smells exactly like you would guess.

https://twitter.com/renfamous/status/1143268235460190208?s=19

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

BREAKING: CG continues to live in glass houses, throw stones.

https://twitter.com/renfamous/status/1143483298905317377

When did 'lice-ridden beard' become a personality trait?

Dawgstar fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Jun 25, 2019

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Dawgstar posted:

When did 'lice-ridden beard' become a personality trait?

Less "personality trait." more "possible symptom of untreated depression." Or at least evidence that nobody taught this guy grooming skills.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I'm mostly posting this so I can find it again quickly, but here's a thread that has links to a lot of the stuff with the Vic lawsuit.

https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1139656023957016576

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I'm really annoyed I didn't go to AM and kick TUG's rear end now

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Does tug stink because of poor hygiene? Or is it failure?

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

mallratcal posted:

Does tug stink because of poor hygiene? Or is it failure?

One imagines it's at least partially because he was wearing a poorly-ventilated hockey mask and a gardening glove for the entire weekend, but also the other thing.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Dawgstar posted:

One imagines it's at least partially because he was wearing a poorly-ventilated hockey mask and a gardening glove for the entire weekend, but also the other thing.

Hey now let's be fair it wasn't just a gardening glove. He also wrapped his arm in duct tape.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Ah Haha Haha.

https://twitter.com/questauthority/status/1143688703447109632?s=19

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Hey now let's be fair it wasn't just a gardening glove. He also wrapped his arm in duct tape.

Wait what? The duct tape arm is a stupid ICP thing from like 15 years ago.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

Rhyno posted:

That's weird, because this guy is exactly the kind of guy ICP encourages get the poo poo beat out of them.

Then again this is a movement filled with people who believe that X-Men is about how hard it is to be a conservative, so-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Rhyno posted:

He did it to hide identifying tattoos because of the "danger" he was in. No lie.