Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i listened to the Marianne podcast this morning and holy poo poo is she ever the bootlicker. why does the love and orb candidate have such a raging boner for a "strong military"?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Eat This Glob posted:

i listened to the Marianne podcast this morning and holy poo poo is she ever the bootlicker. why does the love and orb candidate have such a raging boner for a "strong military"?

why are you expecting a consistent worldview out of oprah's spiritual advisor

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

either way, important stuff: matt's looking great

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eat This Glob posted:

the virgin imperialist orbsucker vs. the CHAD Gravelanche

chapo really hosed themselves lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i figured a vibrating crystal made flesh would at least have the pacifist part down, but I guess not. I only know of her through cspam and chapo though and didnt know she was oprah's spiritual advisor lmao

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
she was surprisingly succy. I totally forgot matt was there until virgil asked him if he has something to add towards the end.

Bear Retrieval Unit has issued a correction as of 19:11 on Jun 26, 2019

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Eat This Glob posted:

i figured a vibrating crystal made flesh would at least have the pacifist part down, but I guess not. I only know of her through cspam and chapo though and didnt know she was oprah's spiritual advisor lmao

she believes in the secret and all that garbage, i wouldn't expect her to actually know anything about politics

but she's a very funny meme candidate :orb:

Taintrunner posted:

the virgin imperialist orbsucker vs. the CHAD Gravelanche

chapo really hosed themselves lmao

seriously, they could have had gravel on and got him into that first debate, but they're too embarrassed to try anything that might make it look like they care too much, loving sad

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the founding fathers disavowed aristocracy in 1776

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

if you dont pay attention to hr words, she's very charismatic and a good speaker. unless someone is brave enough to call her loony tunes on stage I say she gets a polling bump after tomorrow

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
it really sucks that the last and only hostile Chapo interview was the Reason magazine dweeb

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

This woman is almost 70 years old

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

i really liked this one still. as not much of a fan of virgils in the past i feel he rather carefully loaded the questions. specifically in a way leading to a bit of introspection on "our" politics while still mostly dismissing her actual answers.

there's no need for a full takedown or anything, she wont win poo poo.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Gripweed posted:

Oh, is she even eligible to run? What's the minimum age these days? 70?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

untucked shirt + jorts combo :popeye:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Gripweed posted:

being rich will do that

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol she really is bad. No Medicare for all, likes compassionate capitalism

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I have no idea what virgil's ethnicity is

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

zegermans posted:

Gamer

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

zegermans posted:

he's anna k's cousin

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

being rich will do that

Really? Then why do the Chapo guys look like poo poo?

TheBalor
Jun 18, 2001

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Really? Then why do the Chapo guys look like poo poo?

They look fine. Matt's fat, but he's older and has a disability.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

TheBalor posted:

They look fine. Matt's fat, but he's older and has a disability.

lmao only felix is remotely healthy. the cum boys' dicks don't even work

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
virgil: addicted to liquids and juuls
will: my boy pretty fat
felix: gaming induced mental illness will override his cut physique at some point
matt: he fat

stav: will die within 10 years
nick: healthy but mental illness induces a psychosomatic reaction that makes him feel at the edge of death
adam: chest concavity

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/DavidKlion/status/1143281336867794944

:allears:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Refusing to even mention Gravel is pretty lovely imo, and combined with Felix flipping out on Lee Carter, I wouldn't say it's been a lot of good looks, but then again, they're just podcasters, who gives a poo poo.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Probably Magic posted:

Refusing to even mention Gravel is pretty lovely imo, and combined with Felix flipping out on Lee Carter, I wouldn't say it's been a lot of good looks, but then again, they're just podcasters, who gives a poo poo.

They did mention Gravel. Multiple times.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Gripweed posted:

It must've been on an episode I missed then. Ignore me, I'm dumb.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Gripweed posted:

They could have easily booked either him or the teens for an interview and gotten him over the donation threshold

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

WampaLord posted:

They could have easily booked either him or the teens for an interview and gotten him over the donation threshold

it's an incredibly bad idea to reward behavior like this; a Pandora's Box from which every fan spews forth in a endless parade of increasing shenanigans for host impressions

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

WampaLord posted:

The times they mentioned the Gravel campaign they usually talked about how uncomfortable they were with the whole thing

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Victory Position posted:

it's an incredibly bad idea to reward behavior like this; a Pandora's Box from which every fan spews forth in a endless parade of increasing shenanigans for host impressions

Gripweed posted:

The times they mentioned the Gravel campaign they usually talked about how uncomfortable they were with the whole thing

and yet they did an interview with marianne orb lady

literally one five minute phone call was all they had to do and he'd be in these debates

it sucks, i know they're just podcasters, but the whole thing reeks of cowardice/irony poisoning

"oh no we might look uncool if we talk to these teens inspired by us" :jerkbag:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

WampaLord posted:

and yet they did an interview with marianne orb lady

You know what the difference is between the two? Marianne is running an actual campaign! She's doing events, she has a campaign staff, she's doing politics in real life. The Gravel teens were literally just tweeting.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah, Marianne Williamson is definitely not doing a vanity campaign that just "takes time away from Bernie" as Chapo pretends Gravel is doing, come on, get real.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

an unironic interview that treated the orb lady with full-on deference is a weird strategy imo

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Probably Magic posted:

Yeah, Marianne Williamson is definitely not doing a vanity campaign that just "takes time away from Bernie" as Chapo pretends Gravel is doing, come on, get real.

Who are you quoting? You just said you had never heard Chapo even mention Gravel, how do you now know what their take was?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Gripweed posted:

You know what the difference is between the two? Marianne is running an actual campaign! She's doing events, she has a campaign staff, she's doing politics in real life. The Gravel teens were literally just tweeting.

LMAO she's running a book selling tour, she has just as much chance winning as Gravel

But at least Gravel could have yelled at Biden

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Gripweed posted:

Who are you quoting? You just said you had never heard Chapo even mention Gravel, how do you now know what their take was?

I mean, in the latest episode they were passive aggressively referring the Gravel campaign without mentioning them, I just didn't know if they'd mentioned them outright in some other recent episode. I'm not quoting anyone, and I'm not even sure I'm not caring too much.

Also, I've seen Matt's snipping about it on Twitter, it's not like I'm not paying attention at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoracle Zed
Jul 10, 2001

Gripweed posted:

i don't give a poo poo about gravel but lol at this. "doing politics in real life" it's a book tour, come on