Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/TommySiegel/status/1143911117183488000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
:byodood: <- De Blasio

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Oh wow, GalaticAcid is Mike Ramirez

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 5 days!)

wow a despicable democrat pandering to his base good thing a republican would never do that huh RAMIREZ YOU STUPID COCKSUCKER

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

respect to artists and all but political cartoonists complaining about people getting money for not working is l o l

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

WampaLord posted:

Mike Ramirez wakes up an hour before his alarm goes off, unable to stay in bed with the fire of inspiration burning through his veins. It's June 2019, he has just come up with a truly revolutionary satirical premise, and he can't sit still until his muse has given birth and his masterpiece has been given form. Not bothering to change out of his Victorian-era ankle-length nightgown complete with floppy cap, he rushes to his sketching board and begins to write:

BERNIE PANDERS

A single tear falls from his eye as he regards his work. This is it. The greatest cartoon he has ever drawn, and a dagger to the heart of The loving Libs. He'll need to slap together a caricature or something to go with it, he guesses, but nothing too elaborate because true genius shouldn't be distracted from with pretty pictures or fancy crosshatching. His life's work has come to fruition, and he can finally relax.

He chuckles as he goes back to bed to catch a little more sleep before he puts himself through the boilerplate "drawing" part of his job. Bernie Panders. Brilliant. No wonder he makes so much money.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

struggling to understand what point the cartoonist is trying to make

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao

WampaLord posted:

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

oh my god the little hammer and sickle smoke from bernie's car

:kimchi:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

HOLY gently caress

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I didn't know Biden had a leprechaun, that certainly changes things

super macho dude posted:

HOLY gently caress

It really is a good cartoon, it manages to be understated and savage at the same time

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I like Beto on his skateboard

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

that sure is a Yang caricature isn't it

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Bernie Panders

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

man that'd be a good av

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

loquacius posted:

that sure is a Yang caricature isn't it

there's so many layers to this particular one, i actually love it

to clarify i don't "love" the racism bits (girls get mad at me)

oh god, i'm trying to delete it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Just noticed Warren's says "1/2020th" lmao

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Here's Beto for anyone who wants it

edit: I feel like the bernie one needs the aoooga

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Peanut President has issued a correction as of 22:37 on Jun 26, 2019

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
oh yeah i forgot about the proper high res version :piss:

btw lol that the back of the model-t cab i just a void, goes right into a different dimension

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 22:41 on Jun 26, 2019

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

PCHTS

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Homeless Friend posted:

oh yeah i forgot about the proper high res version :piss:

btw lol that the back of the model-t cab i just a void, goes right into a different dimension

Yeah I didn't even know he uploaded high res versions on his site I just looked on there to see because Beto was hard to crop.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Kitfox88 posted:

the fat stock market is bad because it’s gonna have a heart attack. the (((central))) (((bankers))) are the ones letting it do that

i mean, they are. they've been giving nearly free money to the rich through QE which gets pumped to inflate assets like stocks and real estate instead of increasing productivity or paying workers.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Peanut President posted:

Just noticed Warren's says "1/2020th" lmao

Fuckin lol

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Boris Johnson's ‘media blitz’ – The favourite to win the Conservative party’s leadership contest has finally started to give radio and TV interviews"

Telegraph:

Glastonbury weather to be sunny and rain-free, forecast shows

Matt:

Hundreds of villages lose their GP surgery as crisis grows across country

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Brexit: Johnson says Britain will leave EU on 31 October 'do or die'; After this photo.

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS... on Frogmore Cottage

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Does anyone have that nib cartoon about "right eimg comedy" that's two Fox hosts staring deadeyed into thr camera saying "haha I hate and despise poor people!"

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

StashAugustine posted:

Does anyone have that nib cartoon about "right eimg comedy" that's two Fox hosts staring deadeyed into thr camera saying "haha I hate and despise poor people!"

Sounds like a Tom Tomorrow

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

SKULL.GIF posted:

Sounds like a Tom Tomorrow

Pretty sure it is just can't find it easily

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

can you really call it an annual skinny dip when everybodys getting naked like every other week

in todays classic day by day jan spends a week in iraq and concludes that the war is actually good btw this was posted in 2007

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Some Guy TT posted:

can you really call it an annual skinny dip when everybodys getting naked like every other week

in todays classic day by day jan spends a week in iraq and concludes that the war is actually good btw this was posted in 2007

Can't decide whether this 'art' is more likely the result of a stroke or a TBI.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

hahaha "war is bad" "imperialism doesn't benefit anyone but the rich" you sound like my 4-year-old

Gitro
May 29, 2013
*looking back from the future on my old comics* aha, hm yes in hindsight the war we did win was good, and started for true reasons. it's good if we do more

Gitro
May 29, 2013
very smat comic artist who gets things: ill draw... ill draw a big heavy thing and on it>? On it ill write "debt"

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Guess who's on the reddit front page

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice