Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I really don't like the future one bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

communism bitch posted:

I really don't like the future one bit.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Midjack posted:

will be pretty great when putin gets tired of our poo poo and we get our very own fukishima daiichi in the midwest that shits up the entire east coast courtesy of the gru

fun times

It is pitch black. Your reactor is likely to be hacked by a gru

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Chris Knight posted:

good title for the secfuck thread

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

"Neon" light-up mask.

Of course, a true cyberpunk would just buy EL wire and a blank mask, and go the DIY route.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
via secfuck, cyberpunk AF

diy cybernetic organs

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Chris Knight posted:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

"Neon" light-up mask.

Of course, a true cyberpunk would just buy EL wire and a blank mask, and go the DIY route.

:mmmhmm:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

are you calling me a loser, skeleton man? you dont even have flesh

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

might as well xpost this here

SO DEMANDING posted:

pinball festival was cool. pics linked to full size

you can get the ball up to the hands and they will pick it up, then you use the flipper controls to move it over to the grid thing to the right. i had no idea what was going on and it kicked rear end.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

infernal machines posted:

via secfuck, cyberpunk AF

diy cybernetic organs

there have been some closed loop trials but nobody is brave enough to market a closed loop system in the us yet. probably because they’ll be sued into oblivion the first time some dumbshit fucks up.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Roosevelt posted:

flesh only slows you down. it's full of protons and neutrons. what you want is electrons. electrons are the real deal

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

SO DEMANDING posted:

might as well xpost this here

every photo just gets better and the hands thing is cool af. i dig the 320gb platter too and it almost has better production values than most of the costumes in the movie

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
marianne should be our next president she will usher in our cyber future as we unify on the astral plane via sweet implants and meditation

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Jonny 290 posted:

marianne should be our next president she will usher in our cyber future as we unify on the astral plane via sweet implants and meditation

honestly she'd probably be better at doing foreign policy than the guy who's too scared to fire anybody and gets belly rubs from russia and saudi arabia

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

im gonna run for president

why 2 vote for me:

- cyberpunk now, but like, only the good parts
- will start a mysterious project called "eniac 2.0"
- will personally release my own piss tape in 1080p (4k for patreon backers only)
- will tweet alot, but only stupid memes
- will bring back the sears air conditioning commercial
- promise to punch one senator in the balls a month

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
this is cyberpunk, you're living it.

there are no good parts

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

there are no good parts

yeah but

Jonny 290 posted:

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

https://twitter.com/jenboyes/status/1144710078290890752

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Roosevelt posted:

I’m a Pumpkinhead; typical anti-spook bigotry.

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

Considering how long charging can be, I do not blame husband and kid for bonding over videogames and eating fro-yo.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

honestly she'd probably be better at doing foreign policy than the guy who's too scared to fire anybody and gets belly rubs from russia and saudi arabia

i dunno, her planned first act is to call new zealand to make fun of them so

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

there are no good parts

Hello

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
not really a good idea to render yourself blind and deaf in a public area

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I would like that better if he was growing weed and rolled a joint for every passenger

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

:ssh:it's mushroom tea:ssh:

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"
Reminds me of a place in St. Petersburg Russia that grows tea plants in the stairwell of an abandoned Soviet bread factory and serves drink made from that tea on the roof.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
“drink made from tea” is a real weird thing to call it

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
not sure if this was posted here already but it’s five bucks right now and it owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQAMJgs5euA

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

They can simply collect this data at airports, no need for any kind of challenge.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

El_Elegante posted:

“drink made from tea” is a real weird thing to call it

It was not tea. It was alcohol of some kind. It's Russia so there is no telling.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

SwitchbladeKult posted:

It was not tea. It was alcohol of some kind. It's Russia so there is no telling.

kombucha has alcohol in it and is made from tea

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/wsj/status/1145308514665095171

quote:

Walmart wanted to understand how candidates respond when they have to prioritize different work or how they communicate with co-workers in times of conflict, said Michael Casale, a cognitive neuroscientist who is Strivr’s chief science officer. Walmart managers completed real-life performance assessments for hundreds of candidates that took early VR evaluations to verify accuracy and build the first iteration of the algorithm that scores workers, he said. For now, scores are based on how workers answer questions in VR.

But Strivr and Walmart are moving toward integrating a worker’s body movement and attention data, collected in VR, which early research shows gives a more accurate and complete picture of future performance and a candidate’s soft skills, said Mr. Casale. That data isn’t yet used in scoring, he said.

you were too slow in taking down that active shooter bobby, guess you’re not management material

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

Crusader posted:

https://twitter.com/wsj/status/1145308514665095171

you were too slow in taking down that active shooter bobby, guess you’re not management material

"It's knowing when to transition between taking cover, throwing boxes, and tackling the shooter that really maximizes shareholder value"

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

pasty white guy dreads in a vr rig is extremely walmart tho

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

prisoner of waffles posted:

"It's knowing when to transition between taking cover, throwing boxes, and tackling the shooter that really maximizes shareholder value"

job requirements: 2 years experience in floor manager position, good people skills, positive kdr in h3vr

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/misslaneym/status/1146580233212092417

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

when u have to clean up a toxic waste spill at 7 but have a new urban/tech/streetwear party at 8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

video got popped, what was it?