Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Kawhi stay?
This poll is closed.
He stay 95 32.20%
He leave 99 33.56%
ask Uncle Dennis 57 19.32%
burn down Toronto if he doesn't 44 14.92%
Total: 295 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Bodner on the Athletic is saying there's no way to do a Butler/Miami S&T without a third team because of salary restrictions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1145435074655117314

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

welp

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

thrilla in vanilla posted:

James Jones please defenestrate me with a terrible point guard signing

Rumors are going around that Monty Williams doesn’t want DLo because he’s not a high character Christian guy. Wonder how he feels about booker getting his Sperm on with every instathot he sees

Williams is a Catholic, so it makes perfect sense that he's for loving and sucking but not telling anyoneone about it

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

mcmagic posted:

There is no way KD is going to a second rate franchise like the Nets. They are about a billion times more second rate than the Clippers are.

i think KD is in his feelings enough to think he needs to bring a franchise like the nets to a title in order to shed his reputation for being a bitch

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Woj bomb
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1145435074655117314

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

:smith::hf::smith:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

WhyteRyce posted:

Some kind of Schroeder for Wiggins swap

Please no

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

lol the knicks

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

yooo what da gently caress

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

AaaahhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
There's still an hour left for someone to tell KD the Nets are actually a second-rate franchise

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

THE NETS

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

LOL @ James Dolan.

colachute posted:

i think KD is in his feelings enough to think he needs to bring a franchise like the nets to a title in order to shed his reputation for being a bitch

Well I look like an idiot 5 mins later but I think this doesn't end up working out well for either the Nets or KD.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Lmao, I'm glad everyone is respecting the sacredness of not tampering

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

The Nets truly surpassed the Knicks now that they have made an extremely Knicks signing

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Where is Evan

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

It's also pretty easy to argue the Nets largely overachieved this season. Their best way to have progressed would've been to add legit new pieces to a decent roster and not to simply replace existing pieces with slightly better versions of what they already had. Heck, is 31 year old DeAndre Jordan actually an improvement over 21 year old Jarrett Allen at this point?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is tremendous...from a laughing at the Knicks POV.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Y'all remember last time when KD was a free agent and lots of people expected him to sign with the Wizards?

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
The KP trade is hysterical in hindsight

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

KD is gonna choose the Warriors now just to spite Woj

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

oh his way to the met game

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1145435852476243968

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

to me it is absolutely loving hilarious that the team that got scalped by Boston has now surpassed them in every way

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

:stare:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Would love to be a fly on the wall at Jim Dolan's right now LOL

MazelTovCocktail posted:

This is tremendous...from a laughing at the Knicks POV.

Actually I think from a basketball perspective this is fine for the knicks. From a PR perspective it's a disaster and makes them look at complete asses.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

That Nets team will be pretty good if they are keeping LaVert

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

That's a good team cause they already have a great bench

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the porzingis trade

those who thought it was worth it

lmfao

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

1. lmao knicks
2. sometime in the next 2 months the nets will implode

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Can we call in a wellness check on Stephen A?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

colachute posted:

He would be 100000000x as big if he won with the knicks. No one is going to care that he's a Net

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

someone do a wellness check on stephen a

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Do the Knicks have room to absorb Wiggins and Wall? Can't let Brooklyn be the only team in the city with two max stars

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Would love to be a fly on the wall at Jim Dolan's right now LOL

Actually I think from a basketball perspective this is fine for the knicks. From a PR perspective it's a disaster and makes them look at complete asses.

So... basically same old same old.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

iamsosmrt posted:

So... basically same old same old.

I actually think more than usual lol

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Vertical Lime posted:

the porzingis trade

those who thought it was worth it

lmfao

To be fair Porzingis did ultimatum them into the trade. He was done in New York.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I don’t understand why Knicks fans ever think they are getting any of the big stars

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
THE KNICKS

OH MY GOD

Zion, KD, Kyrie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

mcmagic posted:

I actually think more than usual lol

If we go back like 20 years, it's very possible their impending failure wouldn't even be in their top 10 of disastrous moves or developments.