Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Not sure I like new Nep meta.

Mainly because I never played counter strike.

Alas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Is nep-nep scum?

Yes, but its a real problem. Nep-nep, and Nep-nep scum, are very large droppings from an insect which will only live in warm water.

A quick scan will tell you that you'll normally see a small droplet of water mixed in with the big thing for two or more hours. But not with Neph-nep or large spiny-looking animals such as water-spiny sea slug (Ctenophora olivacea).

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Does Chili not know who I am, because that case against me seems real contrived if he knows how self centered I am constantly :v:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Getting scum vibes from Paul ReiserFS

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Toalpaz posted:

##vote AA

This is a scum post trying to seem cool and with joke phase, but secretly wishing a turbo actually takes off. Note that AA doesn't put a vote down or even jokenly try and start a turbo on a person. The ultimate early scum hedge.

I'm not saying everyone who calls for a day 1 turbo is scum but it's probably at least more than half.

This analysis I like!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Yami Fenrir posted:

chili I like your style.

relatedly, toal is pinging me here.

I don't like how Toal responded to this post but not to chili's read on quid at all.

Feels like Toal's going for the low hanging fruit there to me. I've seen toal play a few times and I do feel town toal wouldn't have ignored chili the way he did here.

##vote Toalpaz

I dunno about this. The case on me from Chili is essentially a shot in the dark that most people have just been like “yeah could be” about, if it’s even been mentioned, so to jump on Toal not discussing what isn’t really being discussed is weird to me.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also I should probably read my role PM or whatever

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
If toal writes a manuscript of any sort during this game, they're scum.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Merk, I noticed your drive by vote, care to elaborate at all?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Let's break down the walls of social constraints and enjoy one another in a new era of truth and prosperity.

Who would you...(AND TO ANYONE):
MASON Hal, I'd know soon enough if they were scum or not.
DOC myself if allowed
VIG bee minus. That joke phase oddity

Ooooh are we playing mason/doc/vig?

Mason beek, I play vidya with him a lot so being able to talk about a game we are both in while doing that would be swell
Doc birb, duh
Vig merk, he will get too busy to play this well before the end of the game anyway

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

chaoslord posted:

Mason beek, I play vidya with him a lot so being able to talk about a game we are both in while doing that would be swell
Doc birb, duh
Vig merk, he will get too busy to play this well before the end of the game anyway

this is a good list I guess.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Other vig option would be Paul since the mason/doc/vig was directed at them and they ignored it, I find dodging content game to be suspicious

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rock solid argument lmao

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

b-minus1 posted:

Getting scum vibes from Paul ReiserFS

why?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

chaoslord posted:

Doc birb, duh

i would like to play, but first somebody tell me what the gently caress a mason does

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
WAIT I CONFUSED TI WITH MILLER

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Quidthulhu posted:

I dunno about this. The case on me from Chili is essentially a shot in the dark that most people have just been like “yeah could be” about, if it’s even been mentioned, so to jump on Toal not discussing what isn’t really being discussed is weird to me.

It's more of a meta case on toal than you, fyi.

My gut feeling is that toal was avoiding commenting at all while usually doing as such (as much as I remember town toal doing).

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Mr. Steak posted:

i would like to play, but first somebody tell me what the gently caress a mason does

miller gets investigated as scum to a cop, despite being a townie.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh. negative utility role. booooo

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I never need to case anyone again, thank you for this website!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Quidthulhu posted:

I never need to case anyone again, thank you for this website!

:confused:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Mmmmm, not sure I like that explanation from Fenrir, feels a bit like backtrack explaining from his original stance

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Quidthulhu posted:

Mmmmm, not sure I like that explanation from Fenrir, feels a bit like backtrack explaining from his original stance

lol It's been about toal from the beginning, scumbo.

Your reaction does make me think that toal was being dodgy about commenting about a 'case' on a scumbo even more now.

Would vote either toal or quid today.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

That’s an immediate 180 flip to suddenly hard call me scum :confused:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im not a fan of meta cases when its players i dont know well (which is essentially every player)

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I will say, I don't think Yami is making good stances here... not quite full cases.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
but like, if multiple people corroborate a person's meta as being a certain way, i'll take it into account

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

The toal meta is that toal reacts to pretty much everything.

So his lack of reaction here about quid stuck out to me.

And now quid's reaction is pinging me, as well.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Quids response works for me.

##unvote

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

I will say, I don't think Yami is making good stances here... not quite full cases.

This however?

Fuuuuuck that

##vote aa

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Hey remember that one game where I did full cases day one in that one game and people were ultra suspicious about it?

Fairly sure you were in it and one of the people suspicious of me for it.

:thunk:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

The meta cases aren't impressing me.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

CCKeane posted:

The meta cases aren't impressing me.

meta cases were never good

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

i always used to suggest we play mafia offsite with random anonymized accounts because meta is stupid

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Mr. Steak posted:

but like, if multiple people corroborate a person's meta as being a certain way, i'll take it into account

Yeah, my same feelings on the matter. I don't know people enough to make calls about meta analysis, but if it appears to be common knowledge it's unwise to totally discount. That said, I'm not really sure any of the serious cases right now are on the right track, still feels like it could be overzealous town convincing themselves they have a case and then people getting defensive when accused.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

chaoslord posted:

Other vig option would be Paul since the mason/doc/vig was directed at them and they ignored it, I find dodging content game to be suspicious

i don't remember anyone in this game except merk, TNL, and Hal

so vig merk, vig merk, vig merk, doc Hal, and mason TNL

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Chili posted:

This however?

Fuuuuuck that

##vote aa

What are you saying here? Not much hombre.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

or if we're being 'serious', vig the guy who scumclaimed because that 'joke' is the kind of smug poo poo i would pull as scum

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I like mafia meta over player meta, but talking about meta is really useless and it's going to look like some of you have "real opinions" when you're saying fart all.

SO let's just hammer that nail now. Meta sucks, hooray.

Who's scum tho?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Paul ReiserFS posted:

or if we're being 'serious', vig the guy who scumclaimed because that 'joke' is the kind of smug poo poo i would pull as scum

I'm good with this though.