Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
Guess I can't complain about going from 11 to 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Dracula division is still scheduled for:
Draft Date: Tue Jul 9 2019, 11:00PM EDT

(PM instead of AM)

Also, weird thought: the dracula div homepage says it has 12 of 60 people joined. Will the draft even begin if the league isn't full? On some sites, the league must be full to draft. May want to adjust max players on the draft sites?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

pmchem posted:

Dracula division is still scheduled for:
Draft Date: Tue Jul 9 2019, 11:00PM EDT

(PM instead of AM)

Also, weird thought: the dracula div homepage says it has 12 of 60 people joined. Will the draft even begin if the league isn't full? On some sites, the league must be full to draft. May want to adjust max players on the draft sites?

It let me finalize the draft order, and doesnt allow the max teams to be reduced. It should be good.

Regarding scoring, Google 2019 fish bowl scoring and itll be explained. I'll make an adjustment to explain it in the OP but right now I'm doing some housework

Will fix draft time later

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Silly Burrito posted:

I’m back in since we are not using MFL any more. Jeez that was bad. Thanks Drunk Nerds for setting it up.

Cervixalot posted:

Back in for Year 3. Thanks for organizing Drunk Nerds!

No thanks needed, consider this league my Thank You for tolerating us spamming football absurdity links when we were getting it going in 2017

Oh and I should link the sfb's charity, in case anyone wants to donate. It does good work for kids and I think 100% of the donations go to charities.

http://fantasycares.net/donate.php

One more day! I'm so excited that I peed a little

Also here's the scoring explained in a better way than by checking the fantrax settings:
Normal.0.5 ppr scoring except:
- 6 pts per passing td
- -4 per int
- -2 more if the int is returned for a td
- 0.5 per first down rushing or receiving
- TEs get double first down and PPR bonus so 1 point per first down and 1 ppr
- 5 points bonus for every 300 yards passing, every 50 yards rushing, or every 50 yards receiving WHAAAAAAAAT?! (This is big)

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jul 8, 2019

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Dracula draft settings look correct now and I got the reminder email from fantrax. Ready to rock!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Remember that scene from Willy Wonka where Violet swells up and turns into a giant purple sphere?

That's what my balls look like, right now

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Do you have to declare a player's position when you draft them? It just asked me to confirm CMC's position. I picked RB, but does that mean I couldn't flex him if I wanted to? Not an issue with first rounders, but that would be a problem later.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Gobias Ind. posted:

Do you have to declare a player's position when you draft them? It just asked me to confirm CMC's position. I picked RB, but does that mean I couldn't flex him if I wanted to? Not an issue with first rounders, but that would be a problem later.

I bet that just determines how its listed in your draft picks list. Weird, but tou can def flex him later

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Gonna go drop Travis Kelce on you guys at 1.05 and get it over with

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

89 posted:

Same same.

Might as well roll with him when he gets a scoring premium. Definitely the only league I'll own him in.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

89 posted:

I saw that (also in Dracula league), actually think it's a smart move. I weirdly hate my #1 spot.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I regret naming the divisions after Castlevania monsters, and not after monsters in Symphony of the Night, because it's the best one in the series

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Man, you guys have had multiple picks? Medusa is just sitting here!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Ben Nevis posted:

The guy on the clock came on second last year. I'll message him when I get to work in a few minutes

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

dy. posted:

I saw that (also in Dracula league), actually think it's a smart move. I weirdly hate my #1 spot.

It's kinda perfect. I don't have the temptation of the Top 4

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
People went Kelce 1.01 in Scott Fish Bowl so it's not too crazy

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Ben Nevis posted:

I'm #3 and I'm dying here

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

The Zack posted:

I'm 10. I may never get a pick.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Ben Nevis posted:

It's a very active fantasy guy. So I bet hes just at work and didn't put the autodraft settings through right. I messaged him but I'm not too worried

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

The Zack posted:

4 was the perfect pick.

Oh you guys already took 3 out of the Barkley, Zeke, Kamara, CMC group?

Guess I'll get the leftovers.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Frankenstein draft at a standstill.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Drunk Nerds posted:

It's a very active fantasy guy. So I bet hes just at work and didn't put the autodraft settings through right. I messaged him but I'm not too worried

Oh sure, it probably is. I'm just taking the chance to complain when I get it. We've got like 2 months.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Alfalfa posted:

4 was the perfect pick.

Oh you guys already took 3 out of the Barkley, Zeke, Kamara, CMC group?

Guess I'll get the leftovers.

Four and ten are my current favorite draft spots.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Sataere posted:

Four and ten are my current favorite draft spots.

If someone times out twice they are put on autodraft until they contact me

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

dkj posted:

Frankenstein draft at a standstill.

Three hours to go on this dude's first pick.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Ben Nevis posted:

I'm 10 in dracula and on deck, the OTC guy has been OTC 3 hours so far.

I gotta run for a couple hours but I'll pick tonight if I'm up, for sure.

Tough with 60 people in drafts ... some people just seem to forget they signed up for the league and need poking!

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Ayudo posted:

Three hours to go on this dude's first pick.

Just imagine Chasereamer is a torch-wielding villager and it all makes sense

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Sataere posted:

Just imagine Chasereamer is a torch-wielding villager and it all makes sense

If he wins I'm taking a boat to Argentina.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

We stalled on pick 4. Has about 3 hours left on their pick. tic toc tic toc

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Dracula was off to a hot start but has since crawled to a stop

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Frank division started off super fast but got slow jammed by the 8th pick that's about to time out.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I’m riding in a car at the moment but am going Kittle at 1.10 dracula. TE is just stupid good in this format and they should all go way over fantrax ranking/adp.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

pmchem posted:

I’m riding in a car at the moment but am going Kittle at 1.10 dracula. TE is just stupid good in this format and they should all go way over fantrax ranking/adp.

Way under

How can I access the draft room on mobile?

Alfalfa fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Jul 10, 2019

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Alfalfa posted:

Way under

heh, okay I can see how that phrasing may be interpreted differently. What I meant was that TEs should be drafted way before their fantrax ranking/adp (fantrax's draft ranks are useless for fish bowl scoring format and its projections are off too).

I just got home and drafted Kittle.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I did backflips getting Delanie Walker in the 10th of the Scott Fish Bowl so yeah. TEs flyyy

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Alfalfa posted:

Way under

Click on the three line menu button, then click the down arrow on the draft league and draft room will be there.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

It's weird, with a 22 round draft, the waiver wire is gonna be thin. In many leagues I can rely on playing matchups with bench/waiver wire TEs and discovering a useful starter midseason (hello Eric Ebron!). But in this league, those waiver guys simply won't be available. So you gotta have a prime starter.

e: that's on top of TEs having the insane double PPR and PPFD scoring

pmchem fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jul 10, 2019

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Frankenstein draft moving now.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Alfalfa posted:

Way under

dkj's advice is great, or I think you can click here: https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/liveOnlineDraft.go?leagueId=cv3ln8r3jxs9i2y9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
It took me forever to figure out how to access the draft room too. Look like I'll go with Adams. Going in blind with zero research and trusting on luck and hope for this league.