Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

TheBigAristotle posted:

It's really setting in for me that Bernie stands less than zero chance of winning the Democratic nomination. I just read anti-bernie twitter for a few minutes and goddamn.

I'd rather be pleasantly surprised and banned than win this toxx :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Shake or shakesville or whatever is so loving dumb. Jesus.

That’s what upsets me about a lot of the criticism of Bernie, it’s so wildly bad faith. They never have anything of substance, it’s always really twisted interpretations of something.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

TheBigAristotle posted:

It's really setting in for me that Bernie stands less than zero chance of winning the Democratic nomination. I just read anti-bernie twitter for a few minutes and goddamn.

Me when people are still out here doubting a D.va Main because of twitter posts.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I'm always amazed that Virgil doesn't look way worse, given how much he seems to drink

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Cosmik Slop posted:

I'm always amazed that Virgil doesn't look way worse, given how much he seems to drink

Crohn's/UC has a way of keeping you skinny

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/LeoAuthor/status/1148735178015170560

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

virgil's like me and complements heavy drinking with always staying hydrated

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Matt doesn’t have any ongoing bets with QAnons that the whole Epstein thing might endanger, does he?

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Dr Christmas posted:

Matt doesn’t have any ongoing bets with QAnons that the whole Epstein thing might endanger, does he?
I think one guy actually admitted defeat and paid upa few months ago for a 2018 bet.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Cosmik Slop posted:

He’s still in his late twenties...? Give it a few years.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Ron Jeremy posted:

He’s still in his late twenties...? Give it a few years.

He's in his 30s.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I hadn't seen the new episode drop, and I hadn't read the news, so over the weekend my wife texted me "Who's that airplane child molester guy?" and I did a double take.

Last night we were going to bed when she asked me "What's with the reptile alien thing being an anti-Semitic thing?" She doesn't even use Facebook. I don't know how she's this Online.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Ross Perot was at the very least an interesting guy. One year at IBM he met his yearly sales quota on January 19th. I bet he was a goddamned madman in the room with customers, they probably bought what he was selling just so he'd leave

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

TheBigAristotle posted:

Ross Perot was at the very least an interesting guy. One year at IBM he met his yearly sales quota on January 19th. I bet he was a goddamned madman in the room with customers, they probably bought what he was selling just so he'd leave

Yeah that's fine and all but the next person who calls him a self-made billionaire is getting an envelope full of glitter.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I didn't really remember Matt's inebriated ep about conspiracy theories so I listened to it today and it's kinda mindblowing it came out just before Epstein was back in the news again

I choose to believe that this was his 'hannibal buress getting people to pay attention to bill cosby being a rapist' moment

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Serf posted:

ross perot sucked and i'm glad he's dead. that said he had 2 good features

1) identifying that nafta was gonna bigly gently caress the american worker
2) giving a sword as a gift
God the episode of The Dollop about Perot is amazing and when you hear his whole story now it sounds a ton like the rise of Trump but almost 30 years ago

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Halloween Jack posted:

Last night we were going to bed when she asked me "What's with the reptile alien thing being an anti-Semitic thing?" She doesn't even use Facebook. I don't know how she's this Online.

The federal courts in Canada ruled that it actually wasn't anti-semitic because David Icke truly believes they are literally lizards.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

Thanks for this, somehow I entirely missed their periscope of "The Perfect Weapon". Matt losing his mind about Chronus appearing at the end is amazing.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Halloween Jack posted:

I hadn't seen the new episode drop, and I hadn't read the news, so over the weekend my wife texted me "Who's that airplane child molester guy?" and I did a double take.

BBC world service did a story on Pepe this morning so maybe she caught it early or off an article they published

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I can't make out a loving word Will Sommer is saying in the latest episode

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.

Crane Fist posted:

I can't make out a loving word Will Sommer is saying in the latest episode

He says "scuffle" a lot.

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That meme with a "white tears" cup, only "gamer girl bathwater"

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/modernistwitch/status/1148706930732470272?s=21

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
All i wanted was a girlfriend. Just one girlfriend!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Boywhiz88 posted:

All i wanted was a girlfriend. Just one girlfriend!

:newlol:

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

pictured: Big Cum's Most Monstrous Ambassador
Noah mad

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

He's so mad.

https://twitter.com/nberlat/status/1149038898414309378?s=19

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Noah's gotta get some new Chapo essays to pad out his next book. His last only had eight essays about them. Here's hoping he can hit double digits!

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
That Chapo book was some real garbage. As someone that generally enjoys the pod for what it is, I felt cheated out of money by that one.

Edit: Wait, you're talking about another book

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lambert posted:

That Chapo book was some real garbage. As someone that generally enjoys the pod for what it is, I felt cheated out of money by that one.

Edit: Wait, you're talking about another book

Who cares. Both are grifts

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
I bought the book but only ironically

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
noah wrote a book where like half of it was dedicated to complaining about how he kept getting owned online by this one specific guy. he is a pathetic specimen.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
The Chapo book was good actually.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

MonsieurChoc posted:

The Chapo book was good actually.

The Chapo audiobook was especially good actually.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Yeah I got it free on Audible and it's good. Virgil's reads are the best.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
The chapos went way too easy on Hunter Biden. Hapless fuckups like him are a dime a dozen outside of their over-educated coastal middle class world, only they get ground into paste by our blood soaked system instead of coasting between sinecures. Cry me a river that the guy with the forever hall pass feels dead inside like everyone else.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Grubstakers episode 51 with Matt talking about Epstein. It’s real good folks.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
Humor books are usually dogshit.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Ron Jeremy posted:

Grubstakers episode 51 with Matt talking about Epstein. It’s real good folks.

I just discovered Grubstakers with this episode and let me tell ya, its good as hell

The Musk and Notch ones were what I listened to next and unfortunately Notch isn't interesting enough to make a compelling podcast about but they had Adomian on for the Musk episode and he killed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

yorkinshire posted:

Humor books are usually dogshit.

I have a bookshelf full of Dave Barry that begs to differ