Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

As a young Danny Devito famously said when asked why he opposed the Vietnam War, "No Viet Cong ever called me manlet"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

chitoryu12 posted:

I'd like for you to explain how being a short man is equivalent to being a woman or black person in society.

Randy Newmen never told women or black people they got no reason to live! #hobbitlivesmatter #downwiththetopshelf #cobbleyourownshoes

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Its finally time to talk about the real victims of society, guys that are tiny and small and they have weird little tiny hands and feets and small child heads

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bike tory posted:

If there's a woman in front of you being an rear end in a top hat to the wait staff it doesn't mean you can throw misogynistic abuse at her. You don't get a pass to be racist if a black person clips your wing mirror in a parking lot then drives off. Same with this dude. No need to take aim at short guys because this dude is being a poo poo.

ben shapiro is that you

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Chill Hades is fantastic.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

bike tory posted:

If there's a woman in front of you being an rear end in a top hat to the wait staff it doesn't mean you can throw misogynistic abuse at her. You don't get a pass to be racist if a black person clips your wing mirror in a parking lot then drives off. Same with this dude. No need to take aim at short guys because this dude is being a poo poo.

He made his tantrum about being short himself, everyone else was just there for a bagel.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Picnic Princess posted:

He made his tantrum about being short himself, everyone else was just there for a bagel.

And he was there for a life preserver for when he went swimming in a bowl of milk.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This sucks

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's XKCD for art kids

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

I remember that Evan Dorkin comic. I think that one came out in the early 90's.

His magnum opus still is Milk & Cheese.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

So 'Merv Griffin', then, everyone

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's XKCD for art kids

Evan Dorkin's too real for art kids.

https://twitter.com/evandorkin/status/1130904293840699392?s=21

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

I mean it's a dark joke, but the execution isn't terrible. I mean as someone who has dealt with Alzheimers/dementia relatives, a Talking Heads/memory-loss joke is kinda bleak, but not that offensive?

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Thanks, I hate it.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

I'd like for you to explain how being a short man is equivalent to being a woman or black person in society.

Being treated lovely for something that you have no control over? The analogy should be pretty obvious I'd have thought. The dude in the video looks pretty close to the point where it's classed as a disability and gets special legal protection from discrimination.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
https://twitter.com/EnlightFundy/status/1149148738209878016?s=19

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
nice to see chitoryu still coming out with consistently bad takes and posts

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bike tory posted:

Being treated lovely for something that you have no control over? The analogy should be pretty obvious I'd have thought. The dude in the video looks pretty close to the point where it's classed as a disability and gets special legal protection from discrimination.

dude in the video is a manosphere worshiping redpilling incel mgtow who's blaming things on other people instead of his own lovely attitude and entitlement. He needs to grow up and get some sand and address his personal issues.

And so do you.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Wow that woman is not funny
She's probably taller than you though.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

Zipperelli. posted:

How tall are you, manlet?

chitoryu12 posted:

Gripweed posted:

As a young Danny Devito famously said when asked why he opposed the Vietnam War, "No Viet Cong ever called me manlet"

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Its finally time to talk about the real victims of society, guys that are tiny and small and they have weird little tiny hands and feets and small child heads

Tashilicious posted:

ben shapiro is that you

Screaming Idiot posted:

And he was there for a life preserver for when he went swimming in a bowl of milk.

Tashilicious posted:

dude in the video is a manosphere worshiping redpilling incel mgtow who's blaming things on other people instead of his own lovely attitude and entitlement. He needs to grow up and get some sand and address his personal issues.

And so do you.

Knormal posted:

She's probably taller than you though.

there's more but eh

goons really need an acceptable target to punch down (heh) at huh? fat people just not doing it for you guys anymore? at least with fats you can make a plausible argument that their "acceptably mockable" physical traits are the result of their own choices or lifestyle or whatever. How do you people jusitify your weird prejudice against short people to yourselves?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

sunken fleet posted:

there's more but eh

goons really need an acceptable target to punch down (heh) at huh? fat people just not doing it for you guys anymore? at least with fats you can make a plausible argument that their "acceptably mockable" physical traits are the result of their own choices or lifestyle or whatever. How do you people jusitify your weird prejudice against short people to yourselves?
lmfao this thread just got destroyed

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
sorry sunken fleet but some idiot compared physical height to gender or race prejudice so that's the new goalpost, we don't talk about what came before

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

sunken fleet posted:

punch down (heh)

For shame.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

oldpainless posted:

Also dwarves have huge dicks. That’s just what I heard. Whether they are huge or normal and therefore look huge due to size disparity is something I’m unsure of.

Please join me in talking about dwarf dick sizes.

While I am embarrassed to be continuing the dwarf dick size discussion, I marvel that no-one has yet posted this extremely relevant Peter Dinklage clip from GoT

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GwnK_glEhSw

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

goons are so insecure that they'll scrabble around for literally anything to make themselves feel superior, but the bottom of that barrel is already thick with claw marks

like how do you watch a video of some complete arsehole having a psychotic breakdown in a coffee shop and the only thing you can fixate on to draw a line between you and him is height

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Wait, that guy was short?
I couldn't tell, he didn't mention it multiple times in the video.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

I like the "He'll have the Big Whack" at the top which I almost didn't notice.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

cant wait for someone with mental disabilities to flip out, i've got so many zingers to whip out

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Pelican Peli-can't Get Out of Tree

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

haha wouldn't it be crazy if that was a real book like haha just think about it can you just imagine? haha i would totally buy it as a joke i tell you what

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Sulla Faex posted:

cant wait for someone with mental disabilities to flip out, i've got so many zingers to whip out

I got you, fam.

https://i.imgur.com/Ds4BR74.gifv

Veib
Dec 10, 2007

sunken fleet posted:

there's more but eh

Hi I too am a very short man, get some real problems you're embarrassing us all

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I'm the guy who body slams the short dude and then dips out before the second video starts recording

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I think dogs should vote

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

bike tory posted:

You have control over it. Buy spring shoes. Wear stilts. Stand on your friend, the guy from the bagel shop, with a trench coat so you look like a tall person.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Real funny pictures guys, a laugh a minute.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

:ironicat:

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sunken fleet posted:

there's more but eh

It's not about height, it's about attitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Son of Rodney posted:

Real funny pictures guys, a laugh a minute.

Yours was the funniest of all!