Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Knormal posted:

She's probably taller than you though.

Oooh now i’m furious! Brb gonna scream at women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Sulla Faex posted:

cant wait for someone with mental disabilities to flip out, i've got so many zingers to whip out

Whip my dick out

Big enough to trip on

Relatively speaking,you could rest your lip on

Sorry i thought we were rapping....

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Bit late, but

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I was going to make up a new word that combined "incel" with "short" or something but then I thought to myself "I bet those fuckers already have a word for that" so I checked the Wikipedia page and yep, turns out he's a heightcel.

I propose Chud chode, aka the Chude.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Height, sexuality, gender, race, political preference, diet, etc.
It doesn't matter.
If someone is a jerk, they deserve to be belittled.
This is not Someone Caring.
This is Something Awful.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I'm short and I never struggled on Tinder. I just dated short girls :3:

The whole "a lot of women won't even consider short dudes" is very real however. I think I'd have struggled a lot more if I wasn't extremely fit. But to put it in a language the incels understand: some people just start the game of life on hardmode so they gotta work harder to get what they want. this is not exclusive for short men either

Collapsing Farts has a new favorite as of 11:08 on Jul 11, 2019

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Collapsing Farts posted:

I'm short and I never struggled on Tinder. I just dated short girls :3:

The whole "a lot of women won't even consider short dudes" is very real however. I think I'd have struggled a lot more if I wasn't extremely fit. But to put it in a language the incels understand: some people just start the game of life on hardmode so they gotta work harder to get what they want. this is not exclusive for short men either

if a woman has a "I don't date short people" thing, just... Don't loving date them? Avoid them, and your life becomes much better.

But this persons response isn't to go "they are not for me, I'll just find people who are for me", it's to get mad about the whores who prefer their chads.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Tashilicious posted:

if a woman has a "I don't date short people" thing, just... Don't loving date them? Avoid them, and your life becomes much better.

But this persons response isn't to go "they are not for me, I'll just find people who are for me", it's to get mad about the whores who prefer their chads.

Yeah but the incels are all mad like that. They want to destroy all of society because it does not fit them. Elliot Rodgers started murdering people because he had not gotten laid by 22. They're mad, there's no logic in their thoughts anymore, it's just hate

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART

The Mighty Moltres posted:

Height, sexuality, gender, race, political preference, diet, etc.
It doesn't matter.
If someone is a jerk, they deserve to be belittled.
god already belittled that dude lmao

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Incels think social security should offer regular access to sex workers for those who can't date so they don't flip out and do mass shootings. They also think all women ride some kind of cock carousel. They're just crazy.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Collapsing Farts posted:

Yeah but the incels are all mad like that. They want to destroy all of society because it does not fit them. Elliot Rodgers started murdering people because he had not gotten laid by 22. They're mad, there's no logic in their thoughts anymore, it's just hate

And thus we come full circle to the man in the video.

We're not mocking his height because he's short. We're mocking his height because he's a giant piece of misogynistic poo poo with anger issues and his height matters so much to him that just saying "I'm a bit short" when splitting a bill will get him angry and spitting.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Yours was the funniest of all!

What a squirter!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

bike tory posted:

Being treated lovely for something that you have no control over? The analogy should be pretty obvious I'd have thought. The dude in the video looks pretty close to the point where it's classed as a disability and gets special legal protection from discrimination.

Being 5 feet tall isn’t a protected class that suffers discrimination. Are people lynching short dudes and burning effigies of measuring tape on their lawns?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Oh my loving god stop posting about loving short guys, Jesus Christ

]

ok that's a lol
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Son of Rodney has a new favorite as of 12:56 on Jul 11, 2019

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Son of Rodney posted:

We're posting about not loving short guys.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Son of Rodney posted:

]

ok that's a lol
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Help, my millet pepper is just not into this sort of thing.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It’s been downhill since we gave short people the right to vote.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Incels think social security should offer regular access to sex workers for those who can't date so they don't flip out and do mass shootings. They also think all women ride some kind of cock carousel. They're just crazy.

A lot of them actually think sex with sex workers doesnt count so govt handjob coupons wouldnt work. Many of this type arent really coherent enough to have a goal beyond "burn it down", but the ones that do want something closer to a literal govt assigned wife (9/10, 18yo, fit, etc etc etc), or some kind of combo sex/caretaker android. Like if Rosie from the jetsons had big robot tits and a fleshlight attachment.

Somebody post that image of the recent failed mass shooter with Georges smug face shopped in, its both a funny image and relevant.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
18 year olds? they dont want post wall sagged pussied grandmas.

no older than sixteen years old will do for the incel kingdoms.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Tashilicious posted:

And thus we come full circle to the man in the video.

We're not mocking his height because he's short. We're mocking his height because he's a giant piece of misogynistic poo poo with anger issues and his height matters so much to him that just saying "I'm a bit short" when splitting a bill will get him angry and spitting.

I don't think he's a giant anything

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:hmmyes:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

So they want a Sexual Security Administration with Sexual Security Benefits and Sexual Security Numbers for all.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I like how he didn't even need any ATP or symporter or anything because the prisoner concentration outside was lower and now it's reached equilibrium.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

posting tallbart is grounds for a probe careful with that

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Son of Rodney posted:

Actually we're talking about not loving short guys

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Actually we're talking about not loving short guys

Not only were you beaten to the joke by three hours, but you were beaten by Gripweed. That's goddamn inexcusable, hand in your gun and your posting license.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

While you guys are out here having sympathy for the devil, peep his youtube channel

https://twitter.com/RacismFactory/status/1149313744343838722

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Is it Grover house in the background there?

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

zoux posted:

While you guys are out here having sympathy for the devil, peep his youtube channel

https://twitter.com/RacismFactory/status/1149313744343838722

"I get this every loving day. In the library, everywhere."

Not sure I believe that guy spends much time at the library.

(But if he does, he probably reads short stories.)

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Cause he's short.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

save some of that low-hanging fruit for the rest of us

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Cause he's short.

Why else do you think he goes to libraries instead of book stores?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

"I get this every loving day. In the library, everywhere."

Not sure I believe that guy spends much time at the library.

(But if he does, he probably reads short stories.)

In another video he talks about losing his business and living out of a car, so I'd buy that he hangs around public spaces a lot.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Pastry of the Year posted:

save some of that low-hanging fruit for that guy, because he can't reach the higher fruit

Ftfy

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

HPanda posted:

Why else do you think he goes to libraries instead of book stores?

Libraries have library steps

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

TFW you're a psychopath but you're too small to be a serial killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jisae
Oct 1, 2004

What a bargain!

Here is a really good video exploring incel culture and why they are the way they are.

In a nutshell it's self-loathing that manifests as a persecution complex bolstered by the echo chambers these people fall into. Instead of say, working to fix their own problems (i.e. going to therapy, taking better care of themselves, showering) they place the blame on women because of course it's an entire gender and not them no matter what they do or how they look.

She even makes a parallel to her experiences on trans communities online, so this phenomenon is very much applicable to most radical assholery.