Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

My god the unthinkable happened
You guest talked about the game

in detail.

E:woops update on the previous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Rigged Death Trap posted:

My god the unthinkable happened
You guest talked about the game

in detail.

E:woops update on the previous

I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, it's great having someone who knows about the game. On the other hand, part of what's fun for me is making jokes and bullshitting with people.

I've been trying to get some other people who lped the game to come hang out but God getting streamers to commit is rough. Except VoD, who ruled.

If y'all have any recommendations for guests, by all means, I've got no problem asking people.

G-Mawwwwwww fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Jul 9, 2019

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I thought they did well for someone completely uninitiated in the SA shoot the poo poo over an LP style.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

There's a woman co-commentating on the Fire Emblem Fates LP, if you want to add to the bench of female commentators. I don't remember her handle.

More stuff about the Pulsating Mass in this episode. I feel like I should list all of what we've heard so far, it's a fair amount. Slowly but surely, the mask keeps slipping off....

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Kamigeno was a really cool guest, I'll have to check out her own LP of it.

I promise I won't watch past what part you've gotten to, though.

Also, finally, the Punch Tanaka travelogue. Best part of the game, bar none, until I remember some other part of the game I love a whole lot too.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

get that OUT of my face posted:

There's a woman co-commentating on the Fire Emblem Fates LP, if you want to add to the bench of female commentators. I don't remember her handle.

More stuff about the Pulsating Mass in this episode. I feel like I should list all of what we've heard so far, it's a fair amount. Slowly but surely, the mask keeps slipping off....

That's devious vacuum. She's great.

I've been meaning to hit up Vicas and his fiancee Serene too.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

GrandmaParty posted:

That's devious vacuum. She's great.

I've been meaning to hit up Vicas and his fiancee Serene too.

I can help you with that one.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I've been a fan of Vicas for a while and Serene would also be a delightful commentator.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Going to the gym tonight and doing squats, look for my upcoming LP of C-Euro and the Pulsating rear end later this month.

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

If it's not too much trouble, could we get a "the story so far" summary? I'm enjoying the LP, but some of the plot points have passed me by.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Afriscipio posted:

If it's not too much trouble, could we get a "the story so far" summary? I'm enjoying the LP, but some of the plot points have passed me by.

Sure. Here's where we are:

1) Mom sent us out to get some honey. When we went to get honey, we found out goons had been hired by a dog to stop us. When getting the honey, something corrupted the bees and turned them into hideous monsters.
2) Grandma abducted us and our entire family. They scattered and we went to look for them.
3) We found the dog, who turned into a monster fueled by the Pulsating Mass, who loathes us. To the point of wanting to show us our own organs. We end up on another island.
4) Jonathan, our party member, turns out to be an rear end in a top hat and we push him into the fire of forgotten toys to forget our own crimes. He refuses to go and the mass corrupts him. We fight him and he takes Buck.
5) We wake up on another island and we find Uncle Lars, who gets abducted by the dragon. The dragon turns out to be nice. Unfortunately, the king had been hypnotized by chancellor pulsating mass.
6) We kick Chancellor Pulsating Mass's rear end and move on to the next island, where we find out the Pulsating Mass has existed since pretty much before time and the only thing that can possibly stop it is the Secret Knowledge. This is a concern, because it keeps coming back in various forms and hates us.

It's been a pretty linear overarching story but all the growth in characters is where it really shines. Timothy Mouse is exploring the world. Punch Tanaka has amnesia and the Turks goons are trying to function without him. Mr. Marvelous is dealing with a capitalist society. Cordelia is dealing with some poo poo and Mr. Beaver is keeping busy.

We don't know where Buck is. Jonathan is ostensibly dead. The Pulsating Mass is an unknowable antagonist and keeps returning, despite being vanquished time and time again. And we're still on the railroad tracks for the foreseeable future.

There's a weird balance between open world and on rails that Kasey's striking. We're definitely on rails but travel is so easy backwards and there's so many sidequests it feels like there is some freedom.

I haven't even shown ya'll the Dark Dungeon (and will likely only do so once because of its length).

G-Mawwwwwww fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jul 9, 2019

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

GrandmaParty posted:

There's a weird balance between open world and on rails that Kasey's striking. We're definitely on rails but travel is so easy backwards and there's so many sidequests it feels like there is some freedom.

I think that's a good balance to find in an RPG. It's difficult to make a fully open world with a solid narrative through-line. Having the main quest be more or less on rails but with some branches for side quests and exploring the edges of the world outside the train's right-of-way is a good way to make it feel open. Even if the main thread is basically point A to point OH gently caress.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I'm actually 32 and people say I look younger than that all the time. I'm not sure if they're just being nice or if I actually do look younger.

Here's a very cute detail about Andrew and Helga: they have the exact same HP and MP figures, and they level up at the exact same rate. The little touches in this game are amazing.

I'm still hesitant to post about what we know about the Pulsating Mass. I don't want to lay all the info down at once and I kinda want to wait a little bit longer before I lay down an info dump. I'll leave it to GrandmaParty whether I should go further, but please, no guessing in the thread if I do.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

I'm actually 32 and people say I look younger than that all the time. I'm not sure if they're just being nice or if I actually do look younger.

Here's a very cute detail about Andrew and Helga: they have the exact same HP and MP figures, and they level up at the exact same rate. The little touches in this game are amazing.

I'm still hesitant to post about what we know about the Pulsating Mass. I don't want to lay all the info down at once and I kinda want to wait a little bit longer before I lay down an info dump. I'll leave it to GrandmaParty whether I should go further, but please, no guessing in the thread if I do.

Yeah, seconding. I spoiled it on the side, and no regrets, but I'm keeping a few cards close to my vest until the game reveals things in the LP.

I definitely have things to say, tho.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
This game's approach to balancing the main campaign and side content is terrific. You're constantly getting access to new optional side stories, bosses and dungeons as you progress the plot and get more tools.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
By this point the game has been pretty vague at dropping hints as to the Pulsating Mass's nature, iirc. The next update or two will see those become a lot more obvious, so we'll be able to start talking about it in detail soon. I'm not too much further than Grandma Party, and I'm already itching to talk about what I've found.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
I don't know if you said anything about it in a previous episode or if it's even been revealed so far but what's the deal with the lightbulbs?

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

DiggityDoink posted:

I don't know if you said anything about it in a previous episode or if it's even been revealed so far but what's the deal with the lightbulbs?

No clue. But I like 'em.

Dash Rendar posted:

By this point the game has been pretty vague at dropping hints as to the Pulsating Mass's nature, iirc. The next update or two will see those become a lot more obvious, so we'll be able to start talking about it in detail soon. I'm not too much further than Grandma Party, and I'm already itching to talk about what I've found.

Probably the third one. There's a lot of poo poo what needs to get done!

G-Mawwwwwww fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jul 10, 2019

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!
Oh poo poo, I got namedropped! Now I have to update. Let's take a look at our two newest party members first:

Lars
Uncle Lars lives with us 'cause Grandma died. He plays video games with me and owns lots of toys.
Personality: Lazy. If you're not daydreaming, you're asleep. 5% HP regeneration every turn.
Slack Off:
Undulate (3 MP): Waver your gelatinous body temptingly. All enemies attack you for five turns.
Counter Stance (3 MP): Learned from an online ninja training course. Counter physical attacks for 300% physical damage.
Afternoon Nap (8 MP): Battles are tough--how about a little break? Heal 100% of own HP but self-induce sleep.
Metabolize (10 MP): Burn some excess calories for bonus energy. Gain 25% more HP regen; -5% MP per turn; instant.

Andrew
Andrew is my dad's name. Sometimes he says hard words I don't get.
Personality: Erudite. Most of your friends are books, and that's okay. 3% MP regeneration every turn.
Science:
Cryodynamics (10 MP): Cause a freezing chemical reaction. 200% magical damage.
Toxicosis (10 MP): Cause an acidic chemical reaction. 600% magical damage over six turns.
Focus (10 MP): Concentrate your mental powers for five turns. ATK/MAT +50%; lose 10% MP each turn; instant.
Analysis (40 MP): The next physical or magical hit will do triple damage; once per fight; removed by any damage.

Also forgot to talk about Jimmy's two latest forms:

Rotting Jack O'Lantern
(Lv 05) Ghost Fire (10 MP): Throw an otherworldly fireball. 200% magical damage.
(Lv 10) Combust (15 MP): Cause the enemies to mysteriously combust. 150% magical damage to all enemies.
(Lv 15) Matter Transfer (0 MP): Convert your physical body into energy. Heal 25% MP at the cost of 50% HP.
(Lv 25) Brainiac: Hey, NERD, why don't you put down that book? MAT +50%.
(Lv 40) Mana Burn (10 MP): Supercharge your magical powers for five turns. ATK/MAT +50%; lose 10% MP each turn; instant.
(Lv 50) Spectral Body: It's easy to stay this thin when everything I eat just passes through me. Immune to physical; can't be healed. Weak to holy.

50's Style Vampire
(Lv 05) Leech (5 MP): Suck the enemy's blood--gross! Drain health from the enemy for 100% physical damage.
(Lv 10) Energize (? MP): Convert your mana to usable energy. Give 50% of your current MP to an ally.
(Lv 15) Barrier (8 MP): Create a wall of dark energy around yourself. Reflect enemy magic for one turn.
(Lv 25) Tangible Aura: Shadows amass around you. MDF +50%.
(Lv 40) Black Fountain (20 MP): Tangible shadows erupt from the ground. 400% magical damage; two-turn cooldown.
(Lv 50) Dark Ritual: You're going to have a hard time explaining the blood offering to your parents. 10% MP regen per turn.

King's March (East and South) Enemies
The only enemies in Everchip that don't also appear here are Goblin and Slime, actually. They will all also appear in Dark Dungeon Floors 1-5.
Goblin Warlock can attack for physical damage or use fire for magical damage. If there are any dead enemies, it will summon them back with full HP. You can steal a Pumpkin TV from them.
Goblin Warlocks are the natural leaders of Goblin tribes. Their powers are passed on through regal bloodlines.

Temple of Sight Enemies
The following enemies will also appear in Dark Dungeon Floors 6-10.
Balanced Equation A can bore a party member to sleep, or bore the entire party to sleep with the help of its counterpart. Balanced Equation B can slam into your whole party for 50% physical damage, and calculate with its peers, allowing enemies to immediately use skills that would normally take a turn of preparation. The turn after calculating, it will rampage for three hits of 150% physical damage. If only one Balanced Equation is active at the end of a turn, it will revive the dead one with the survivor's current HP total.
Balanced Equations float through the atmosphere around Secret Meridian. On overcast days, it's not surprising to experience a number storm.
(yeah i know the sprites are outdated shut up)

Chatterbox can chomp you for 125% physical damage. If it winds up, it will bite four times next turn for 75% physical damage each. You can steal Abstract Art from it.
Chatterbox can talk simultaneously in the past, present, and future.

Landfish can flop around to deal 50% physical damage to the whole party.
Landfish can only walk in two directions. If a Landfish is facing you at the right angle, it just looks like a line.

Luna will shine with a strange light, Motivating enemies the first turn, making them Guarded the second, and making them Hyper the third, before starting over next turn. It will only attack if it's the last enemy standing.
Luna is only visible because of Sol's incessant shining.

Sol can slam into the party for 50% damage, or rampage for two hits of 150% damage. You can steal its Heat, forcing it to only make normal attacks.
Sol used to have a cigar-smoking habit, but it didn't last very long since every cigar disintegrated from Sol's intense heat.

Bosses
Hopeless Mook can either attack or apologize on his turn. If he builds courage, he will either hit Jimmy for 250% damage or trip and damage himself.

DeeDee's moveset changes completely in the Arena, aside from her basic attack. She can rampage for two 150% physical hits or go into a three-turn combo, hitting Jimmy with a palm strike, then Startling him with a leg sweep before hitting him for 400% physical with a guillotine. Both actions leave her tired, making her skip the turn after she finishes them. If she bats her eyelashes and looks disgusted, she will attack first the following turn, hitting for 250% physical damage.

Helga can either attack Jimmy or heal him for 25% of his max HP. If she's distracted by the audience, she might slap Jimmy for 300% the following turn. When she's below 50% HP, she might spend her turn smiling, after which she will heal herself for 35% of her own HP.

Punch Tanaka's Arena moveset only differs in that he will try to bluff Jimmy. If he stammers while telling Jimmy he'll use a magnificent combo or counter, he'll instead use the other ability. Halfway through the fight, he'll use the same tells without stammers, at which point he will use the ability he specifies.

Chancellor Puslating Mass has a huge list of moves that change depending on what form Jimmy was in at the end of the last round, with everything becoming available if Jimmy is in his basic form. Regardless of form, he will start using Mind Control a party member after dropping below 50% health, causing them to attack the rest of the party randomly for three turns, an action he repeats every four rounds. Startling the Chancellor will break the effect early.
-In response to Blob form, he can spray the party with spores to make them Sick or drill to inflict a set amount of damage regardless of your defense. If he chants, he will hit with fire three times for 200% magical damage each hit.
-In response to Goon form, he can use Fire 2 for 300% magical damage on one party member or Ice 2 for 200% magical damage on the whole party. If he grinds his teeth, he will hit the party with a 250% physical damage tremor the next turn.
-In response to Flower form, he can scratch the whole party, damaging them and inflicting Immunodeficiency, or rampage for three 150% physical hits. If he chants, he will cut the party's MP in half with Moxiesplit the next turn.
-In response to Bird form, he can use Ice 2 or rampage. If he throbs and twitches, he will strike first next turn with 250% physical damage.
-In response to Bear form, he can use Fire 2 or counter all physical attacks that turn. If he chants, he will cast Fire 3 on the party for 300% magical damage.
-In response to Pumpkin form, he can rampage or reflect all magical attacks that turn. If he grinds his teeth, he'll use the tremor move.
-In response to Vampire form, he can rampage or leech 100% physical damage from the whole party. If he throbs and twitches, he'll claw the whole party and inflict Withering.

FURNITURE UPDATE
Funky Set (???)
-Beanbag Chair (+1 DEF): Long-term use may cause spinal misalignment. Buy from Ms. Robin in Sacred Lantern.
-Lava Lamp (+1 ATK): Possibly powered by magic. Buy from Ms. Robin in Sacred Lantern.
-???
-???

Creepy Set (???)
-Pumpkin TV (+2 MAT): Only shows footage of screeching ghouls. Steal from Goblin Warlock in east and south King's March.
-???
-???
-???
-???

Weird Set (???)
-Big Cheese (+2 MAT): Nice, stinky, swamp cheese. Steal from Scriff Tribesman in Blood Marsh.
-Abstract Art (+2 MDF): Looks like...something. What do you think? Steal from Chatterbox in Temple of Sight.
-???
-???
-???

Spooky Set (???)
-Screaming Face (+3 MAT): The constant screaming is more annoying than scary. Found in the Abyss beneath Blood Marsh.
-Jack O'Lantern (+3 MDF): Just like the one you carved for Halloween! Found in Turnbuckle's Mansion.
-Severed Hand (+3 LUK): Every time you look at it, it seems to move closer. Bought from ??? in Ashby's.
-Slaughter Table (+3 AGI): Not perfect for any dinner at all. Found in Blood Marsh.
-Iron Maiden (+3 DEF): Locked up tight. Something scratches the inner walls. Found in Jonathon Bear's Playtime Forest, after clearing it once.
-???

Pixel Set (???)
-Treasure Chest (+3 LUK): Filled with really blocky gold. Found in Castle Dragon's reflection.
-Throne (+3 DEF): Now you can play as a king! Found in Kingland.
-Tree (+3 MDF): From a scenic countryside to your playroom. Found in west King's March.
-Fountain (+3 AGI): The water's a little scratchy going down. Found in east King's March.
-???
-???

Geometric Set (???)
-Happiness Sphere (+3 LUK): Constantly says, "You will be happy." Found in Temple of Sight.
-???
-???
-???
-???
-???

Mystical Set (???)
-Easter Island Statue (+3 DEF): Mainly just scowls at everyone. Found on Dark Dungeon Floors 6-10.
-???
-???
-???
-???
-???

Would you like me to repeat that?

Solitair fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Sep 10, 2019

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

GrandmaParty posted:

No clue. But I like 'em.

they’re part of a game spanning side quest and you should absolutely seek them out whenever possible

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Yeah I think it would be wise for me to save the recap for later. We're not too far from the part where things get quite a bit more obvious.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Yeah I think it would be wise for me to save the recap for later. We're not too far from the part where things get quite a bit more obvious.

I think it'll be about 3 episodes before we hit the library. There's a lot to do at this point in time.

Also, thank you Solitair. These posts are a huge help.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
He hasn't made a formal announcement for it yet and some of you may know this already (Grandma in particular), but Kasey's working on a new game! He said either on Tumblr or Twitter a while back that he wouldn't do that unless Jimmy's sales were high enough so WOO WE DID IT EVERYONE

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Jimmy needs more love. It's such a great game.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Episode 20 is up!

Not so much plot this time but I really enjoyed the Path of Enlightenment. Katherine joins me again because she always makes me laugh and the person I had lined up to commentate backed out at the last second.

Sucker! I live with a great co-commentator anyway. And the cat likes her best.

I enjoy all of Punch Tanaka's terrible haikus but god I hate pointman. He's terrible.

And Burton. BURTON. :argh:

We also kick a dragon in the cloaca as hard as we possibly can. While it's sleeping, no less!

God this game is charming at times and this episode and the next episode do a great job of showing it off.

Commentary On

No Commentary

G-Mawwwwwww fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jul 11, 2019

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
FYI, I bought this game last night because of this thread. I only watched the first LP episode but I decided I'd rather play it for myself and be surprised. I made it to Smile last night and get to shake the poo poo outta people now :getin:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Somehow Kasey made a nice, relaxing song out of somebody counting. He's got talent and I hope he continues to make even more games.

I haven't watched the video yet (I'm at work) so maybe you pointed this out, but the Andrew memory cave is perfectly symmetrical.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

I haven't watched the video yet (I'm at work) so maybe you pointed this out, but the Andrew memory cave is perfectly symmetrical.

Not perfectly.

Andrew has a phone in it. :colbert:

Thanks Katherine

I really like the puzzle where the last piece is moving the mirror back to the line to make it actually symmetrical again.

G-Mawwwwwww fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jul 11, 2019

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Nipples are stored in the balls!!

GrandmaParty posted:

Not perfectly.

Andrew has a phone in it. :colbert:

Thanks Katherine

I really like the puzzle where the last piece is moving the mirror back to the line to make it actually symmetrical again.

He should've been holding a second phone and having a simultaneous conversation with his hot grad assistant the head of his department.

The track for the Path of Enlightenment, "Parabolic Smile," is one of my favorites. All of the music in Secret Meridian is super-fitting with its theme of... "questing for knowledge" for lack of a better name, down to the battle theme changing time signatures (math rock!!).

Also Pointman reminds me: didn't Yiik also have arms poking out of the ground to show you the way to the next area in one of the Mind Dungeons? Out of all of the weird coincidences between these two games, at least that's one Ackk could've stolen from the demo to Jimmy.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Leroy Dennui posted:

The track for the Path of Enlightenment, "Parabolic Smile," is one of my favorites. All of the music in Secret Meridian is super-fitting with its theme of... "questing for knowledge" for lack of a better name, down to the battle theme changing time signatures (math rock!!).

to a greater or lesser extent, each continent is based on a member of jimmy's family, though it doesn't really exist on a one-to-one basis

the first was jimmy's (gentle and encouraging, at least before the Pulsating Mass does its work, nearly everyone there knows him personally and greets him as a friend)

legato is helga's (music motifs are her giveaway no matter the setting, and it's no coincidence she was immediately recognized as her returned queen)

the swamps were jonathan bear's (far more hostile and unpleasant, full of things jimmy left behind and wanted to forget)

everchip is for lars (classic video games and Fat Princess)

now we have this latest one, which is obviously andrew's turf

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

The world that this game takes place in is like those comics that shows someone's brain and all the space dedicated to brain capacity. So far we have:
  • Home (Homeflower)
  • Music (Legato)
  • Bad/forgotten memories (Grim Echoes)
  • Video games (Everchip)
  • School/knowledge (Secret Meridian)
They all correspond to a character, but not always 100%. For example, Grim Echoes (which is Jonathon Bear's turf) is also home to Buck's memory cave. I assume that Mute Notes is also a nod to some movies that Jimmy watched with Buck.

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jul 11, 2019

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!
Yu Yu Hakusho's Dark Tournament arc is the poo poo. :colbert:

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

It's going to be a while before the anime catches up to it, but Dr. Stone has a fun tournament arc that has the bonus of not outstaying its welcome (the actual tournament itself is only around five chapters long).

Random_Username
Jan 1, 2013

Solitair posted:

Yu Yu Hakusho's Dark Tournament arc is the poo poo. :colbert:

Truth. Only one I can remember that did a best of 5 format. I mean, sure team good guy is gonna win 3/5, but now it's actually a toss up on the individual matches.

Also, great LP. Kinda curious if they're going to spill the secret soon about the Pulsating Mass? I've had a good idea on it even with just the title, but the Andrew ghosts(?) we talk to here are really pushing it. This game's written well, so I'll trust the pacing, but I just remember a lot of Tales Of games especially where you get about 100 hints that "maybe this REALLY convenient technology is bad" and your character is always the last horse to cross the finish line and put it all together.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
My god, that Scabs intro.

The past version of Castle Dragon is a nice touch. The condition of the decor, room layout, and time of day change once you use the mirror.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

While I don't watch anime and can't comment on arena story arcs, I will say that you're probably at the right level for the first arena challenge.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Doug sucked rear end. Yeah I went there.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

C-Euro posted:

Wow someone's being a real Petty Mayonnaise

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

C-Euro posted:

Wow, you just Skeeted on in here with that hot take.

That said, of the OG Nick Toons, Doug is almost my least favorite. He wins by not being Ren & Stimpy, however, because John K is a garbage person.

Rocko's Modern Life or GTFO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

"HI, I WANT TO HUG PINS NUTS."
:frolf:
Mysterious Cities of Gold, and all y'all kids can get the hell of my lawn!