Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pteretis
Nov 4, 2011

D:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

the dark blue one looks cool

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

i cant believe you said what the guy quoted!!! you should be ashgamed

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ArfJason posted:

the dark blue one looks cool

It's Gray.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

the thread cant handle this much win

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dark day for the Nintendo thread.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Dark day for the Nintendo thread.

It's Blue.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

[Everyone else in the Imp Zone cafeteria picks up their lunch trays and moves to another table]

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i see gold :xd:

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

No penis is small enough to gently caress a microSD slot, just as no penis is big enough to gently caress the original Xbox.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Nintendo Switch

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

You folks hear about this?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Mike_Matei/status/1149138227678392320

:hai:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJIdTLPC4W0&t=41s

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

The Switch is the Game Boy and the dock is the Super Game Boy

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1149363997784891393

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FE Three Houses apparently has NG+ and is like 50+ hours worth of gameplay on each route... And according to reviews it's way loving better than any other game in the series since the GC 👀

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm happy for all you hosed up weirdos who actually enjoy that stuff but I'll be too busy playing DQ Builders 2 to check it out.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Plutonis posted:

FE Three Houses apparently has NG+ and is like 50+ hours worth of gameplay on each route... And according to reviews it's way loving better than any other game in the series since the GC 👀

I would need three houses to store the amount of copies of this game I知 gonna buy.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plutonis posted:

I don't trust reviews bc it's the same normies who loved Awakening. But I already preordered it anyway, so, hell, let's get that paper.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

dials my friend supper mario broth:

what now bitch

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Baba is You is $10.50 right now. extremely enjoying it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Its the great game

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
noice i had 1077 coins

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

I'm happy for all you hosed up weirdos who actually enjoy that stuff but I'll be too busy playing DQ Builders 2 to check it out.

🙏🏼 soon 🙏🏼

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Plutonis posted:

that would be nice

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
just ... loving make conquest again. i dont even want anything more than that .. just ... give us something loving resembling a videogame

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
I知 cautiously optimistic but I guess we値l see

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
Tetris 99 has a Splatoon skin as a reward for earning 100 points in the Maximus Cup this weekend. The skin is cool and has good songs.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

AverySpecialfriend posted:

I知 cautiously optimistic but I guess we値l see

Me too but I知 edging towards genuine hype. I already redeemed a voucher for it so I知 in either way.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Cant believe all the maps are flat plains with no obstacles and the gerber baby applauds you for completing basic movment. Oops I got Mario odyessy mixed up with fire emblem. Gahahha mintencucks btfod again

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

Cant believe all the maps are flat plains with no obstacles and the gerber baby applauds you for completing basic movment. Oops I got Mario odyessy mixed up with fire emblem. Gahahha mintencucks btfod again

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

just ... loving make conquest again. i dont even want anything more than that .. just ... give us something loving resembling a videogame
yeah I don't care at akl about the horrible story stuff as long as the game is actually good. conquest was great, just keep doing that

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

WEEDCAT posted:

Tetris 99 has a Splatoon skin as a reward for earning 100 points in the Maximus Cup this weekend. The skin is cool and has good songs.

i got the skin, and most importantly, i had fun

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pafY6sZt0FE

Super Mario

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Final Fest has begun. And they brought back some Splatoon 1 battle themes