Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B_sketchy
May 31, 2019

We're going into round 10 in Phantom Bat, and there's an owner who has yet to draft a QB. Ballz.

edit: said owner has the 11th pick in round 9, so he may take one here. let's see...

B_sketchy fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Jul 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Is Omegatemplar7 a goon? dude's on the clock for like 5+ hours every time in Dracula

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
can you put me on autopick in medusa? Im headed out for a couple days, have a queue set. Should be back wednesday afternoon.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Kazak_Hstan posted:

can you put me on autopick in medusa? Im headed out for a couple days, have a queue set. Should be back wednesday afternoon.

Everyone should aspire to be this owner.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
I was planning on waiting until round 8 or 9 for QB but Brees at 7.2 seemed like too good of a value to pass up, especially with the heavy INT penalty.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

dy. posted:

Dracula chat: woke up to see Damien Williams, my planned reach, was sniped just one pick ahead of me. There will be retribution.

knock knock...

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Cervixalot posted:

I wanted to wait on QB longer, but Lamar Jackson in the 7th and Big Ben in the 8th were too good to pass up on value-wise.

Lamar Jackson went in the 3rd in my draft 😂

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

RCarr posted:

Holy lol

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

RCarr posted:

It was the 4th and you've been on the clock for 3 hours.

B_sketchy
May 31, 2019

How many picks were made in Medusa yesterday?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

B_sketchy posted:

How many picks were made in Medusa yesterday?

I count 14

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Draft Room loads on my iphone but when I click a player name link I don’t get the pop-up to be able to draft. Anyone know how to fix/draft?

Latest iOS. Works on ipad.

edit: nvm it works in safari but not their webapp installed as app.

pmchem fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Jul 16, 2019

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Yeah, it was a pretty decent day for Medusa. Stalled a bit last night, but GCFC made it back before the timer.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Thought long and hard about going super WR heavy like that dude, but alas, I am a weak man.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Ben Nevis posted:

Thought long and hard about going super WR heavy like that dude, but alas, I am a weak man.

Same. And I kinda did and then chickened out. The RB dropoff after White terrified me and Brees seemed like too good of a value.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Is GCFC from Medusa in here? The last couple of times it hit their turn it's dragged to a halt. We're like 5 hours into it today already, and that was after being saved from autopicking by last night's pause.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I think I didn't quite understand the rules as well as I thought I did with the new scoring/stuck to Beersheets a little too much.

Maybe my WRs are a little eh.

Just gotta hit on the sleepers and I will DOMINATE YOUR FACES

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Ben Nevis posted:

Is GCFC from Medusa in here? The last couple of times it hit their turn it's dragged to a halt. We're like 5 hours into it today already, and that was after being saved from autopicking by last night's pause.

Looks like they popped back. Moving again!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Matt Ryan and Tom Brady on my roster. Hereby declaring this team the Super Bowl LI Reunion Tour

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Drunk Nerds posted:

knock knock...
... who's there?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Frankenstein has been moving along pretty well. Unfortunately, I can't just queue up players, because who is going before me influences who I target a lot.

Also, how are there seven more rounds when there aren't seven more players that I want.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Sataere posted:

Frankenstein has been moving along pretty well. Unfortunately, I can't just queue up players, because who is going before me influences who I target a lot.

Also, how are there seven more rounds when there aren't seven more players that I want.

Draft 7 more TE's, then your chances of hitting on a late round TE go up!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

dy. posted:

Dracula chat: woke up to see Damien Williams, my planned reach, was sniped just one pick ahead of me. There will be retribution.

Drunk Nerds posted:

knock knock...

dy. posted:

... who's there?

IT'S CARLOS HYDE FRESH OFF OF SCORING HIS 10TH TOUCHDOWN BY MID-NOVEMBER! HE RUNS OFF THE FIELD, INTO YOUR HOUSE, SLAMS YOUR BIG TV ON THE GROUND, AND SNAPS INTO A SLIM-JIM! `AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU DIDN'T DRAFT LAMIEN WILLIAMS!' HE SHOUTS, HIS SHARP TEETH AND HUGE MUG INCHES FROM YOUR FACE! HE THEN VIBRATES RAPIDLY AND DISAPPEARS INTO PARTS UNKNOWN

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

VietCampo posted:

Yes, do this.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

VietCampo posted:

dkj posted:

Yes, do this.

I don't need to draft any more tight ends. I already have two top five guys.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

omegatemplar 90 minutes from timing out in dracula

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
I get about 1 pick a day in Medusa.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Omegatemplar7 just auto drafted (edit: by that I mean timed out) in Dracula for the second time. Can you please talk to him and/or set him on auto, DN?

pmchem fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jul 17, 2019

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

pmchem posted:

Omegatemplar7 just auto drafted in Dracula for the second time. Can you please talk to him and/or set him on auto, DN?

I'll see if I can reach him when I finally can send an email, but if his turn comes up again let me know and I'll autodraft

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Great thanks. Edited my post to reflect his timing out for the record.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Geronimooooooo

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
It was nice to wait eleven rounds before selecting a TE because I knew Mark Andrews would still be there for me. He is going to be one of my favorite late TE targets in upcoming drafts.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Hate it when I'm going back and forth between two players and the team after me grabs the one I didn't take. It always makes me think I should've taken that one instead :ninja:

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

on the bored wop posted:

Hate it when I'm going back and forth between two players and the team after me grabs the one I didn't take. It always makes me think I should've taken that one instead :ninja:

That's the worst.

Tiptoes posted:

It was nice to wait eleven rounds before selecting a TE because I knew Mark Andrews would still be there for me. He is going to be one of my favorite late TE targets in upcoming drafts.

I grabbed Andrews in the 11th as well and nearly missed him because fantrax ADP is bogus.

He will go well with Hooper in the 8th and old man Olsen in the 13th.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

on the bored wop posted:

And that they’re laughing about like “haha I’m so glad he made the wrong, terrible decision and let me grab this amazing value.”

B_sketchy
May 31, 2019

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

Matt Ryan and Tom Brady on my roster. Hereby declaring this team the Super Bowl LI Reunion Tour

Samesies!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Just a heads up, Eagles players at camp have unanimously put over as Goedert as the player who breaks out this season. Last time there was that kind of talk was when Agholor went from almost getting cut to 768/8 TDs

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Is the owner of Blasphemy72 in Medusa in here? The clocks down to like 2 hours.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I saw them online in the draft and I think they usually make their pick in time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Want to see everyone’s draft boards. Curious on the draft strategies with this scoring system.