Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ha I used to live there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

MarcusSA posted:

Ha I used to live there.

Back when it was Old Cuyama?

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
back when the total was a palindrome.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

More like old cu...

You know what, I can't finish this

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

chitoryu12 posted:

A lot of a child's food preferences can be developed from infancy. A friend of mine is a professional chef and fed his son adult food (still easy for a baby to eat) like black beans and stuff with seasoning instead of just apple sauce and baby goop. At the age of 1 he now loving loves limes, chili powder, all sorts of poo poo. He'll eat just about anything put in front of him. Kid eats better than most of us.

I tried the same thing with my daughter and it worked exactly like that until she was like 1 and half. Then all hell broke loose and she refuses to eat anything but the 5 things she likes to eat. She used to eat even spicy food and now she won't touch anything that even has a hint of spice. We never forced her to eat anything so I have no idea why exactly things went south other than "toddlers do as they like". Ask your friend in like a year how his son is doing food-wise.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Tag yourself, I'm BIMBO

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Toddlers is one thing but a lot of parents keep feeding their kids Garbage well into their teens or just forever

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

bony tony posted:

Tag yourself, I'm BIMBO

Whenever I see Bimbo brand bread I titter a little. Often because I'm already in a bodega and having a little reverse culture shock but sometimes you just see a bag and hehehe

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Captain Jesus posted:

I tried the same thing with my daughter and it worked exactly like that until she was like 1 and half. Then all hell broke loose and she refuses to eat anything but the 5 things she likes to eat. She used to eat even spicy food and now she won't touch anything that even has a hint of spice. We never forced her to eat anything so I have no idea why exactly things went south other than "toddlers do as they like". Ask your friend in like a year how his son is doing food-wise.

Ya it was loving depressing watching my kid go from happily eating everything at like 7/8months then from 1year slowly and steadily dropping one thing after another from his diet.

Unrelated:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

What the gently caress does this mean

In the same way that I lust for the receptionist and there is a black man present, yes

The receptionist is a black man?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

What the gently caress does this mean

Half-Life 3 confirmed! Also Illuminati.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

zoux posted:

The greatest good is the greatest number of Goths loving the gently caress off my grass

I lol’d

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Is this a new planking/ice bucket challenge? I'm sure I've seen a video of someone else doing this.

Countdown to broken neck in 5, 4...

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Milo and POTUS posted:

The receptionist is a black man?

With a HOOK!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Abugadu posted:

back when the total was a palindrome.

After Marcus got mad and left, two men entered the town and now it's beyond palindrome.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

bike tory posted:

Just put on Blippi and let them at it. It's actually decent.

Just a heads up. Blippi made a video with his buddy during the "Harlem shake" craze and instead of dancing, he took off his pants and poo poo off a toilet onto his friend.

Sorry, it's BuzzFeed
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/katienotopoulos/blippi-youtube-kids-star-harlem-shake-poop

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Just a heads up. Blippi made a video with his buddy during the "Harlem shake" craze and instead of dancing, he took off his pants and poo poo off a toilet onto his friend.

Sorry, it's BuzzFeed
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/katienotopoulos/blippi-youtube-kids-star-harlem-shake-poop

Why does it matter, unless he does that in his kiddie show?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Na it’s always been new.

It’s dumb but the new came about when ARCO started developing the new area.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Sorry, it's BuzzFeed

.....and?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm not making GBS threads on Blippi, my son watches him. It's just such a crazy thing that I like to tell people. Calm down, no one here is kink shaming The Blipp.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

lmfao

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Alaois posted:

do you people not know what a bridge is

no, get over it

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

haha sorry for the link guys, it's from extremely good news source buzzfeed news, the place with a similar name to the website with lists on it haha woops

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Voldo WINS!

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

slinkimalinki posted:

More like old cu...

You know what, I can't finish this

More like slinkimaleavingushanging

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/Jet_Blakk/status/1151499601158918144

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

sandoz posted:

haha sorry for the link guys, it's from extremely good news source buzzfeed news, the place with a similar name to the website with lists on it haha woops

News such as a man shits on his friend for a meme.

Well, to be fair, stories like that crop up in regular news more and more, too.

slowm
Sep 5, 2013

live slow, die whenevs
Will someone confirm/deny this is an AI generated account please tia.
https://instagram.com/virginalvigilante

Funny picture:

slowm has a new favorite as of 14:01 on Jul 19, 2019

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

Paladinus posted:

News such as a man shits on his friend for a meme.

Well, to be fair, stories like that crop up in regular news more and more, too.

If that’s not news, I don’t know what is.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Besesoth posted:

Today!

My kid is 19 and moved out in May. :toot:

I assume that anyone who says "lol, just MAKE your kids eat other food" is also the kind of dumb rear end in a top hat who deliberately provokes people's phobias because they heard about "exposure therapy" one time.

https://i.imgur.com/Ve0LmuH.mp4

It's a neck bridge. She's just doing an exercise after a bit of athletics. It's popular in grapple sports.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I'm not making GBS threads on Blippi

No no, it was him doing the making GBS threads.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Haha she spelled millennials wrong.

I just love it when "we didn't teach you how to do this thing and now we think you're a moron for not being able to do it! Lmao up yours, children!"

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I like them whining about participation trophies. Yes, I, a child playing t-ball, went out and got my own participation trophy all on my own because I'm raising myself as a special snowflake.

loving morons.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Picnic Princess posted:

Haha she spelled millennials wrong.

I just love it when "we didn't teach you how to do this thing and now we think you're a moron for not being able to do it! Lmao up yours, children!"

They don't teach children to read anymore?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

chitoryu12 posted:

No no, it was him doing the making GBS threads.

That linked article is a good read. Spoilers:

Pissed Ape Sexist has a new favorite as of 17:11 on Jul 19, 2019

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus posted:

They don't teach cursive writing most places, only print.

That's the joke. BUT HOW WILL THEY SIGN THEIR MORTGAGES

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Paladinus posted:

According to boomers, kids don't know what books are. So yes.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

The Bloop posted:

They don't teach cursive writing most places, only print.

That's the joke. BUT HOW WILL THEY SIGN THEIR MORTGAGES

A problem easily solved by making home ownership unaffordable.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Lobok posted:

A problem easily solved by making home ownership unaffordable.

How are youths supposed to respect their elders if they won't buy houses at prices 500 times higher than their parents bought them for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Also these dumb kids can't do math the old dumb way that I was hit with a ruler until I got right