Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
A ton of frozen microwave stuff is around 400 calories or just slightly over these days. Mostly because they made everything smaller to save money. The Crave line of stuff is really good for microwave food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i just finished a big bike ride cause i have the day off so im going to get a large amount of vietnamese food

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Salad, sweet potato fritters, and halloumi from a nice cafe in Bath. :cool:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I had Mac n cheese and brauts

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
i had a sandwich

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
breakfast burrito for lunch :twisted:

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

More spaghetti

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Steak ‘n’ cheese with shrooms onions and peppers

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

got a lot of leftover BBQ i made last night and since i wasnt cooking for other people i made it spicy as all gently caress :kimchi:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

went to a Vietnamese place, got bun (the rice noodle salad not bread) with shrimp and eggrolls on top. it was ok but the nuoc cham dressing needed more flavor

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Two mini kaiser rolls, miracle whip, a single slim baby swiss slice across both rolls, 1.5 oz turkey lightly salted. Half a pickle on its own. Mini bag of Doritos. Cherry Pepsi Zero. I've been eating this like 2 weeks it's so good and light, but still filling. Lost me some weight! Beergut begone!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
leftover honey chicken & sesame chicken over white rice

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

more spicy curry thing

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
1 beef and 1 ham and cheese empanada. water

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Turkey blt wrap

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
big slab o' ham & swiss cheese quiche
roasted cauliflower
fried squash disks (extra crispy)
diet Pepsi - no, Coke is not okay
my feelings

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
a club sandwich with avocad on a freakin' croissant and a side of really good clam chowd

:discourse:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
A Lunchable.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Steak taco, barbacoa taco, and Al pastor burrito now sitting at on my desk waiting for me to snack on later

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I had mofongo

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
del taco bitch

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Damo posted:

del taco bitch

Chicken soft tacos (mayonnaise tacos)????

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
skipped lunch but had dinner with a good friend and she made coconut curry chicken over rice + craft brews

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i hosed her

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

please dont gently caress the chicken coconut curry (its really spicy)

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Nooner posted:

Steak taco, barbacoa taco, and Al pastor burrito now sitting at on my desk waiting for me to snack on later

Say what you will but Al Pastor takes some loving talent to pull off. Not everyone has access to quality pineapple and chiles.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm at the Waffle House and I ordered the two egg breakfast, over medium, with toast, hashbrowns smothered and chunked and bacon I bet it's gonna be good!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

BEER

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

I'm at the Waffle House and I ordered the two egg breakfast, over medium, with toast, hashbrowns smothered and chunked and bacon I bet it's gonna be good!

drat, how high are you?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

TontoCorazon posted:

drat, how high are you?

It's one of their regular combos? It was like $8.50 with tax and they gave me a huge amount of hashbrowns, like double the regular order!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

It's one of their regular combos? It was like $8.50 with tax and they gave me a huge amount of hashbrowns, like double the regular order!

You didn't answer my question.

Just kidding, it sounds like a bomb rear end lunch

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
No steak and eggs? Granted the "steak" is basically shoe sole, but I can't help myself at the house. I'm horrible and I don't care. Plus I read they're the number one seller of "steaks" in the country. Not sure if that is true.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Two glasses of artisanal water directly from the filter in my fridge. Maybe 3. I'm a wild guy.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Two glasses of artisanal water directly from the filter in my fridge. Maybe 3. I'm a wild guy.

You're a madman

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
A Spicy California Roll from PUBLIX

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

King of Bees posted:

No steak and eggs? Granted the "steak" is basically shoe sole, but I can't help myself at the house. I'm horrible and I don't care. Plus I read they're the number one seller of "steaks" in the country. Not sure if that is true.

the gently caress is wrong with you? you hit the house for the hash browns, not garbage tier steak that probably expired last week

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

To be fair the Waffle House has a pretty good burg, too. Never had the steak.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Coasterphreak posted:

the gently caress is wrong with you? you hit the house for the hash browns, not garbage tier steak that probably expired last week

You utter fool, you idiot, hash browns come with the steak and eggs. Wondering if you've ever even been to the 'house.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
a "Dirty Flattop Burger" from a little hipster pizza slice shop. its very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
If you assholes make me go to Waffle House tonight for a pattimelt and a waffle... I’m gonna be pretty happy about it