Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

DariusLikewise posted:

the conservative agenda is designed to condition you to believe that corporate welfare is an acceptable alternative to business taxes funding public services

we don't want the government picking winners and losers

except like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Doug Ford is a schmuck and all but putting Ontario wine in convenience stores is not a hill I’m willing to even glance at

are other wineries able to get the same deal?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
will it be in the slurpee machines??!

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

a primate posted:

Doug Ford is a schmuck and all but putting Ontario wine in convenience stores is not a hill I’m willing to even glance at

are other wineries able to get the same deal?

are the other wineries his friends? no?

then we'll have a raffle to see what 5 wineries in ontario are allowed to put their wine in convienence stores. 100k entrance fee payable to the conservative party of canada.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

priznat posted:

will it be in the slurpee machines??!

I can get behind this for sure.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

frosted side: tax breaks!

wheat side: hedging to pay for access!

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Now consider this statement: I have in my posession right now a political treatise that all of this thread, and indeed all of CSPAM, can back.

44 page newspaper insert from 1993 for the Natural Law Party

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Nebakenezzer posted:

Now consider this statement: I have in my posession right now a political treatise that all of this thread, and indeed all of CSPAM, can back.

44 page newspaper insert from 1993 for the Natural Law Party

This owns and I remember this quite well (I am an old)

yogic flyer air force

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

are you loving kidding me
https://twitter.com/globalnews/status/1155606883660644353

quote:

Alan Schmegelsky, the father of 18-year-old Bryer Schmegelsky, sent a book to reporters this week titled “Red Flagged,” which he says is a novelization of actual events and fictionalizes some incidents.

He said he sent the book to reporters to highlight how a “broken system” has shaped him and his son.

“My son and I have been treated like footballs. It’s time for some truth,” he said.

He writes that he was arrested by Victoria police on Aug. 4, 2008, his son Bryer’s eighth birthday, three years after his acrimonious split with the boy’s mother. In a rambling, profanity-laden recollection, he explains how he was sentenced to probation because he had no criminal history at the time.

Court records show he was charged with criminal harassment in December 2008. He was found guilty of the lesser offence of disobeying a court order.

He returned to court numerous times over the next decade.

A new criminal harassment charge was filed in 2012 and a number of breach of probation charges were added in 2014. He was later found guilty of the criminal harassment charge and some probation charges.

In 2016, he was found guilty of two additional criminal harassment charges, and in January 2018, he was found guilty of another criminal harassment charge and two breach of probation charges.

"this deadbeat dad says he and his murdering Nazi son are victims too. more on this story tonight, on Global"

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Juul-Whip posted:

"this deadbeat dad says he and his murdering Nazi son are victims too. more on this story tonight, on Global"

Hey come on, take it easy on this guy he's going through a hard time.

Let he who has never..... *checks story* ...uh, been arrested at their child's birthday party cast the first stone

incontinence 100
Dec 21, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm so glad to have heard both sides.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Juul-Whip posted:

nazisim is a sign of a broken society

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
poor people are disproportionately targeted by the criminal justice system, that shouldn't be a shock to anyone

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Dreylad posted:

poor people are disproportionately targeted by the criminal justice system, that shouldn't be a shock to anyone

I'm sorry are you under the impression that's what is happening here

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I love sentences like:

"[...] a forensic psychologist diagnosed him as “delusional,” a conclusion he disagreed with."

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Another Bill posted:

Sure MLK had some valid concerns, but the bus boycott only hurt the bus drivers!!

Could you imagine Trump railing on, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, about how MLK is disrespecting the flag, and should go back to where he came from.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Powershift posted:

Could you imagine Trump railing on, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, about how MLK is disrespecting the flag, and should go back to where he came from.

Yes, very easily!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/walruswh...ingawful.com%2F

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

how to steal a walrus:

step 1: wear loose pants

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
that guys cool but also weirdly obsessed with walruses

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Yeah, his twitter handle is "walruswhisperer" and his profile picture is noted walrus, Don DeLuise.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

don’t walruskinkshame

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
he's being harassed by Marine Land's lawyers for calling them out on their terrible track record of animal deaths

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
So I know nobody saw the movie Beerfest, but Doug Ford is Landfill 2 to Rob Ford's Landfill

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
I saw Beerfest

loved me some Broken lizard

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Powershift posted:

Yeah, his twitter handle is "walruswhisperer" and his profile picture is noted walrus, Don DeLuise.

That’s cause he used to be Marineland’s walrus trainer until he got woke and started working with the activists to shut it down.

crispyseaweed
Sep 21, 2008
https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/1155943813107466241

"The user Menhaz wrote that he had lied to his parents for three years about attending university when he actually left school after just one year. Instead of attending classes, he wrote, he would go to a local mall each day and sometimes work out at a nearby gym."

so err, how many of these is it going to take before we like... do something?

crispyseaweed has issued a correction as of 23:34 on Jul 29, 2019

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

what would you like to do?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

incel honeypots and mr big operations?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

preemptively jail anyone who has browsed a chan in the last year until they can demonstrate they're not a threat to society?

idk, i'm just spitballing here

crispyseaweed
Sep 21, 2008

Subjunctive posted:

what would you like to do?

yang gang NEET bucks obviously

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

infernal machines posted:

incel honeypots and mr big operations?

preemptively jail anyone who has browsed a chan in the last year until they can demonstrate they're not a threat to society?

idk, i'm just spitballing here

it would be great if canadian law enforcement paid even half as much attention to Canadian chuds' social media profiles as they do to Iraqi Shia militias' social media profiles

incontinence 100
Dec 21, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How about we increase capital gains taxes to 75% and increase the top 2 marginal tax rates by 50% and dump all the surplus into provincial education budgets and public university funding?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

couldn't hurt

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

incontinence 100 posted:

How about we increase capital gains taxes to 75% and increase the top 2 marginal tax rates by 50% and dump all the surplus into provincial education budgets and public university funding?

That would allow the poor to gain upward mobility and prevent me from buying more than one yacht per year. It's simply bad policy.

incontinence 100
Dec 21, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ok I give up let's just build some guillotines and get on with the revolution.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

incontinence 100 posted:

Ok I give up let's just build some guillotines and get on with the revolution.

Holy poo poo, how about a little decorum, you loving monster?

Maybe we should destroy the social safety net and let the poor die out.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Powershift posted:

Holy poo poo, how about a little decorum, you loving monster?

Maybe we should destroy the social safety net and let the poor die out.

it is only by the hand of man that the poor and the weak survive. who are we to meddle in god's domain?

crispyseaweed
Sep 21, 2008

it is only by the hand of man that the poor and the weak survive. who are we to meddle in god's domain?

im sure this is in those two nazi boys' hard drive manifesto, so i guess god's domain is the manitoba bog they are currently dying in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Maybe if we get rid of the minimum wage and labour standards the job creators will rain jobs down upon us and everybody can have as many as they like

or what if we just decided every house is worth a million dollars, then everybody can take a heloc and get $500k in free money to stimulation the economy by buying motorhomes and living in Arizona 6 months out of the year.

oooooh, how about sin taxes, but on more stuff like tampons and bus passes

Am i prime minister yet?