Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

Helsing posted:

Here is an amazing example of Democrats and Never Trump Republicans trying to convince themselves that the doddering non-answers of a tired old war criminal are actually incredibly bad rear end and sassy clapbacks. If you thought the Pelosi clap was a withering take down get a load of the hot new meme all the kids are talking about : "I take your question".

I've come to see Republicans foisting the whole "WMD/Red Scare/War Criminal" brand on the Democrats as long cold served revenge for the Democrats foisting their "racist/Jim Crowe/KKK" brand onto Republicans back in the 60s. Elephants never forget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Ah, hmm, no.

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

the walls are closing in on donald j trump

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Congrats on the victories yall

quote:

But two more votes would send a message: that the party was so united, it could pass a compromise negotiated with President Trump and Republicans with an absolute majority of the House.

this is beyond parody

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

megalodong posted:

this is beyond parody
"This is what the democrats actually believe" flashed on my screen while i was reading it.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

the irony here is that the russiagate meme and coldwar-like hysteria and xenophobia is itself a form of propaganda far stronger than gay bernie facebook ads and really did take hold in the minds of lots of americans and it required billions of dollars of effort and the weight of authoritarian media establishments broadcasting incessantly for 2 years straight for it to work from the prior jumping off point of obama scolding mitt romney for being a cold war dinosaur on us-russia relations

quote:

At the very end of the documentary, it's revealed that the Trump campaign ran over one million visual ads on Facebook compared to Hillary Clinton's 66,000.

I don't know what point they thought they were making by including that detail, but all it really confirms is the well-known wisdom that the Clinton campaign was almost shockingly lethargic.
lmao

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQzkAORNc4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MROW9dNnV60

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1155646514557005824
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1155626954336481280

READ THE MUELLER REPORT
:doink:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the funniest thing about the russiagate bullshit is we've basically created another isis the same way bush and cheney did, by turning an extremely small-time operation like Zarqawi's into an internationally-renowned threat simply through name repetition

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
the funniest thing about the russiagate bullshit is that the lib propaganda machine that's been built around the whole thing is like a million times larger and more influential than any russian clownshow hacker op could ever be

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

again this idea that russians are particularly special at mind control powers or sowing dissent or controlling society from behind the scenes is reminiscent of antisemitic rhetoric

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I'm halfway convinced that you could just slightly rewrite literal 1930s Nazi propaganda and the shitlibs would lap it up at this point.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

comedyblissoption posted:

again this idea that russians are particularly special at mind control powers or sowing dissent or controlling society from behind the scenes is reminiscent of antisemitic rhetoric

I mean, we were already accusing Soviets of brainwashing and "remote viewing", so unless you're saying that even the Red Terror-era accusations of Russian superpowers was also derived from anti-semitism I think we're just picking up from where we left off with Red Alert 2.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

gradenko_2000 posted:

I mean, we were already accusing Soviets of brainwashing and "remote viewing", so unless you're saying that even the Red Terror-era accusations of Russian superpowers was also derived from anti-semitism I think we're just picking up from where we left off with Red Alert 2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

comedyblissoption posted:

as we all know, russians have a set of ridges on their shoulderblades that when rubbed against each other makes a sonic attack reminiscent to cicadas

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

ah poo poo okay sorry I didn't have all my racism permutations all teed up

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Brother Entropy posted:

as we all know, russians have a set of ridges on their shoulderblades that when rubbed against each other makes a sonic attack reminiscent to cicadas

the russian possesses a gland that, when stimulated through enough hatred of freedom and democracy, produces a pheromone that coerces its prey to click on realistic looking phishing emails from maiI.google.com.ru

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

The lifespan of the Russki begins in it's tadpole stage. After being birthed by a Russian Elder Brain they swim in a nutrient-rich fluid until they're mature enough to be inserted (via ear canal) into an unwilling host American's brain.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/1155945056928276480

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

KillerQueen posted:

The lifespan of the Russki begins in it's tadpole stage. After being birthed by a Russian Elder Brain they swim in a nutrient-rich fluid until they're mature enough to be inserted (via ear canal) into an unwilling host American's brain.

Lmao

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Of course any tadpole that grows too large is devoured by Putin, lest it become the dreaded "Stalinithid".

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

at least they got the flag right this time

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

Russians hypnotize Americans through their videos of insane road happenings and extremely dangerous stunts on high buildings, then implant thousands of their eggs much in the manner of various species of parasitic wasp. the growing young control the host's nervous system, causing them to misuse Cyrillic letters in memes and to vote for tovarisch Bernie. when the young are ready to hatch they explode out of the torso of the host, a process commonly represented in Russian art, especially dolls and figurines.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
has anyone made any connections between FPSRussia and Putin yet

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Al! posted:

at least they got the flag right this time

colombia?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The feminized features of slavs are the result of over a thousand years of selective breeding to make their women more attractive, and thus suitable for infiltration into Western centers of power. You can learn more about it in the documentary Red Sparrow.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/1156754195053260801

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1156621424246894595

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this is genuinely much better than hoping a cop does it for them

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

this moscow mitch stuff is so loving embarrassing, even for american libs

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The feminized features of slavs are the result of over a thousand years of selective breeding to make their women more attractive, and thus suitable for infiltration into Western centers of power. You can learn more about it in the documentary Red Sparrow.

I always knew Jennifer Lawrence was Russian

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Red Sparrow is such a piece of poo poo movie. The turning point of the story is that J Law meets a nice guy CIA agent who fucks her good, and that convinces her to turn coat on the motherland.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

sat on my keys! posted:

Russians hypnotize Americans through their videos of insane road happenings and extremely dangerous stunts on high buildings, then implant thousands of their eggs much in the manner of various species of parasitic wasp. the growing young control the host's nervous system, causing them to misuse Cyrillic letters in memes and to vote for tovarisch Bernie. when the young are ready to hatch they explode out of the torso of the host, a process commonly represented in Russian art, especially dolls and figurines.

God drat this... this is why you should be working for the RAND institute.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/page88/status/1156768976669761536

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

This is the "Hillary is light itself" lady

I feel the need to point that out everytime she appears because it's the craziest thing I've ever read

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

This is the "Hillary is light itself" lady

I feel the need to point that out everytime she appears because it's the craziest thing I've ever read
She is also a creationist. She is Hillaryis44 level crazy, really.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

this is genuinely much better than hoping a cop does it for them

they would absolutely recoil in horror and suggests the cops go in the moment there was a picture of people sleeping outside for the protests though

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Red Sparrow is such a piece of poo poo movie. The turning point of the story is that J Law meets a nice guy CIA agent who fucks her good, and that convinces her to turn coat on the motherland.

quote:

Red Sparrow premiered at the Newseum in Washington, D.C. on February 15, 2018, and was released in the United States on March 2, 2018. The film grossed $151 million worldwide, becoming a modest box-office success, and received mixed reviews from critics, who described it as having "more style than substance", and criticized the film's length and over-reliance on graphic violence and sex, while praising Jennifer Lawrence's performance.[4][5]

quote:

The Newseum is an interactive museum that promotes free expression and the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, while tracing the evolution of communication.[1] The seven-level, 250,000-square-foot (23,000 m2) museum is located in Washington, D.C. and features fifteen theaters and fifteen galleries. Its Berlin Wall Gallery includes the largest display of sections of the wall outside Germany. The Today's Front Pages Gallery presents daily front pages from more than 80 international newspapers. Other galleries present topics including the First Amendment, world press freedom, news history, the September 11 attacks, and the history of the Internet, TV, and radio. It opened at its first location in Rosslyn, Virginia, on April 18, 1997, and on April 11, 2008, it opened in its current location. In January 2019, the Freedom Forum announced that it would close the existing location no later than January 2020 as it seeks another site.[2]

:ughh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Uglycat posted:

The Internet Research Agency didn't get much penetration in that town, because I was calling out many of their moves as they made them, and I was out on the streets taking portraits of every one of them, posting them on facebook, and tagging them in - so everyone in the city /actually got to know/ everyone in the city (ensuring the sockpuppets really stand out). We were more aware (as a community) of the tactics of marketing and politics in the age of social media than, say, rural alabama.

I saw a street sign (one of those Ts, where a road comes to an end at an intersection) with a (fancy-printed) Antifa message about defending immigrants wheatpasted over it.

And it looked pristine. Nobody was loving with it.

When CoreCivic tried to build a loving concentration camp in Elkhart two years ago, we /ran them the gently caress off/. Look it up.

That's the community that Mayor Pete is coming from. And I've just returned to it after two years of activism and travel. And I'm saying, I'd bet on that community.