Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I got a HTC Vive VR headset and a really fancy HOTAS joystick with a separate throttle with cool switches n poo poo and Elite Dangerous is nutty with that setup.

*salivating* Oh my...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

fire emblem 3 houses is p good and i really wanna hang out with mah boys the golden deer all night and get sloshed on vulneraries

nut

food court bailiff posted:

fire emblem 3 houses is p good and i really wanna hang out with mah boys the golden deer all night and get sloshed on vulneraries

i want to play but i am going on vacay and am not bringing the switcheroo (the nintendo switch), so instead i have to hear about the game from myf riends while I play new mario maker levels the second they are posted and get the fastest clear time and write comments about me being a god among gamer

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Submitting a change.org petition to legally change the name of the Nintendo Switch to the Switcheroo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The Clowner posted:

Submitting a change.org petition to legally change the name of the Nintendo Switch to the Switcheroo

that's an Australian exclusive edition of the console

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

Also why did everyone buy a Switch over the weekend? I know 3 people that have told me they bought one last weekend now. What prompted this? I've been telling all of them to get one since launch when I fell in love with the feel of the console and OS. It's fun to just hold and go through menus on that thing. The game library is important for value but if I had to pick one console UI I'd have to use forever and everything else would be ported to and hardware upgraded, it'd be the Switch. It's nearly perfect (could use folders still, but I don't find the auto sort that bad if something isn't on the main menu I likely don't plan on playing it, or just played a bunch of demos and should just delete them). I'm sure it's an actual problem for people that share the console with multiple people, but at that point just buy carts so it's easy to pop it in and it's the first menu item.

sig by owlhawk911

nut

i got one a while ago thru a shop deal but i knew i was gonna get one at some point for pokemon and crystal chronicles remake bcuz i was one of the chump kids who actually got 4 friends together with 4 gbas and 4 connector cables and played crystal chronicles for 1-2 hours before the gba batteries started dying and then people had 2 go home

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The switcheroo is the first console since my childhood that I felt truly passionate about. Definitely worth the money. It's generally nifty and has a lot of great features, including portability, hi-def on the go, ability to split the controllers to enable multiplayer with just one console, and lots of great ports. A great buy for kids and kids-at-heart.

Rockman Reserve

it’s so stupidly versatile, yesterday I played fire emblem docked and in handheld mode and while I was cooking dinner I had it propped up with the kickstand playing phoenix wright with a joycon

Lazy_Liberal

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
I love my gotdang switcheroo

treasure bear

i did spend too much on video card so no switcheroo for treasure

Farecoal

There he go
my brother has one and i got to finish botw and play a little smash bros so im good

vanisher

Farecoal posted:

my brother has one and i got to finish botw and play a little smash bros so im good

that's all I want the system for and keep wavering on dropping the bucks for one game

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

joke_explainer

I got a HTC Vive VR headset and a really fancy HOTAS joystick with a separate throttle with cool switches n poo poo and Elite Dangerous is nutty with that setup.

Come on, man, we need the HOTAS details. Are you talking like a TM Warthog stuff or did you go... shall we say... more boutique? You got mountings for the gear or are they just sitting on the desk? Don’t skimp our on what’s under the desk, too. You packing MFG crosswinds or better, or just some Saitek bullshit on those rudders?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

joke_explainer posted:

Come on, man, we need the HOTAS details. Are you talking like a TM Warthog stuff or did you go... shall we say... more boutique? You got mountings for the gear or are they just sitting on the desk? Don’t skimp our on what’s under the desk, too. You packing MFG crosswinds or better, or just some Saitek bullshit on those rudders?

It's the Warthog and I just use the same mount I got for my racing wheel/pedal/gear shift setup.

I'm waiting for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator before I decided on pedals/rudders and I plan on getting a yoke.

Playing games with a flight stick is a sadly near forgotten experience these days but it still owns.

joke_explainer

It's the Warthog and I just use the same mount I got for my racing wheel/pedal/gear shift setup.

I'm waiting for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator before I decided on pedals/rudders and I plan on getting a yoke.

Playing games with a flight stick is a sadly near forgotten experience these days but it still owns.

Nice. The warthog is pretty serviceable, and it’s nice that it automatically works with a lot of the planes in DCS.

I’m looking forward to Microsoft Flight too, looks amazing. On the pedals, I think there’s really three contenders right now with the quality of the warthog or better. MFG Crosswinds on the cheaper side, the TPR, and the Slaw Device.

I do hope we see a resurgence. It’s a unique experience having all the controls necessary to really make it feel immersive.

pixaal

I use CH products for thrust stick and rudders these things are going to last forever they are nice quality so unlike a controller or keyboard it's likely one and done.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

THRUSTMASTER :mmmhmm:

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Lazy_Liberal

Jolo posted:

THRUSTMASTER :mmmhmm:

you rang?

pixaal

we need you to trust masterfully, the fate of the universe depends on it!

sig by owlhawk911

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

joke_explainer posted:

Nice. The warthog is pretty serviceable, and it’s nice that it automatically works with a lot of the planes in DCS.

I’m looking forward to Microsoft Flight too, looks amazing. On the pedals, I think there’s really three contenders right now with the quality of the warthog or better. MFG Crosswinds on the cheaper side, the TPR, and the Slaw Device.

I do hope we see a resurgence. It’s a unique experience having all the controls necessary to really make it feel immersive.

It basically looks like the flight sim I dreamed about when I was a kid flying around textureless plains with nondescript polygonal blocks in the 90s that never quite seemed realized until now.

The MFG Crosswinds has definitely caught my eye now that you mention it, looks seriously high quality. I'm using piddly Logitech ones at the moment from my racing setup and they're worn through long use.

Goons Are Gifts

It basically looks like the flight sim I dreamed about when I was a kid flying around textureless plains with nondescript polygonal blocks in the 90s that never quite seemed realized until now.

The MFG Crosswinds has definitely caught my eye now that you mention it, looks seriously high quality. I'm using piddly Logitech ones at the moment from my racing setup and they're worn through long use.

Hey barely playing any video games currently (but played Banished again for a while) just stopping by to say that I loving love you av and I am looking at it way too often and way too long so thank you for this fun

Alright didn't want to disturb video game chat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Goons Are Great posted:

Hey barely playing any video games currently (but played Banished again for a while) just stopping by to say that I loving love you av and I am looking at it way too often and way too long so thank you for this fun

Alright didn't want to disturb video game chat

Every day I log on I start screaming nonstop at my av because I cant believe its real

Goons Are Gifts

It's literal loving magic, I downloaded it and am playing it nonstop on my third work monitor because I cannot miss it especially not when in stress

Scaly Haylie

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

nice

Scaly Haylie

talk me into, or out of, getting old school runescape for my phone

pixaal

Pro it's free
Con its runescape

If you have nastogia go for it, if not you are new, it's a really grindy game that you may find fun for a day or two before dropping.

It's free so who cares fo for it!

Rockman Reserve

i know I’m way late but i did the intro to nier automata last night and it was super trippy and cool

Goons Are Gifts

Just wait till you meet Pascal and his ideas

Scaly Haylie

the new pokemon villains are called team yell. not making this up

pixaal

well gamefreak ran out of ideas I guess

sig by owlhawk911

Scaly Haylie

yelling is an idea.

Goons Are Gifts

I'm sad they didn't get invested in the weapons, Team Rocket was a good start, Team Gun would be okay, Team Panzer would have been great.

Bobby Deluxe

team pointed stick

pixaal

Team Lance, lead by Lance of the Kanto Elite 4.

sig by owlhawk911

Pro Target

Shadow Hedgehog has a nick cock.

Pro Target

Additionally, he has a nice set of balls

Lazy_Liberal

Pro Target posted:

Shadow Hedgehog has a nick cock.

wow you're still here!!! glad you are enjoying this hedgehog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU