Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
Yes, but it's a secret.
View Results

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Catmans lost a lowbie. RIP in piece Javier.

We have a spot open as well.

Edit for new page: the content they've released lately has been solid. The X-Men all seem like decent additions.

It would be nice of they released more all-rounders that can slot into different groups but it seems like they're focussed on making teams with the lynchpin being behind whale grinds (Shuri, Jean Grey, Magneto)

thuly fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Jun 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
America Chavez is going to be a good addition to the brawler archetype, probably.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Can you invite me back? I promise I'll do wars properly this time.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Anybody else need guild invites? We got this.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

This game makes me sad, I keep wanting to buy gold so I can power my guys up buy then I look at the deals they have and I remember why I don't.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
I just wish they'd stop releasing "THE NEW BEST WHATEVER TEAM," like Wakanda was the new best raid and now X-Men is the new best arena team.

J3ng4
Nov 22, 2006

Bitches love my tool time
Did anyone get a good Wakandan team before those new one released? Did anyone care to try?

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
I've been grinding carnage best I can for the event but idk how they expect us to put stars on mbaku and killmonger even if the team is supposed to be good

E2add: I could really use a bug right now, running low on cores.

thuly fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Jun 5, 2019

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.
Is there a spot in the goon alliance? I’m more of a lurker on SA these days, just hit lvl 48 not too long ago, but am very active in game.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

GalloGigante posted:

Is there a spot in the goon alliance? I’m more of a lurker on SA these days, just hit lvl 48 not too long ago, but am very active in game.

Let me get you for Marble Hebrons. I have one spot. We do a lot of coordination in the SA Gamers Discord linked in the OP. Just join that and I’ll get ya!

Lazy Broker
Jul 9, 2013

Whatcha gonna do? When they come for you?

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Let me get you for Marble Hebrons. I have one spot. We do a lot of coordination in the SA Gamers Discord linked in the OP. Just join that and I’ll get ya!

Also new to the game but active. Let me know if there is another spot in the future.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
After spending almost 500 power cores on trying to get my SHIELD Trooper to level 5, I have netted 2 shards. Yay. So gonna focus on the Fury event, that was Kree minions right?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

swickles posted:

After spending almost 500 power cores on trying to get my SHIELD Trooper to level 5, I have netted 2 shards. Yay. So gonna focus on the Fury event, that was Kree minions right?

Correct! Kree minions is right.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Thanks, hopefully a long enough jump to get them up. Only problem is Kree Oracle can only be farmed in orbs...

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

He does have a blitz coming!

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
Kree are a pretty dope team now too, they can carry you through the whole cosmic mode.

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Done! Same ID on there as here

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Posted in the Discord looking for an invite to a cool and neat alliance but figured I’s so it here too. Name in game and on Discord is Buss.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
Prepare your dicks for the Sinister Six.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

OP updated. Game’s doing well. Let me fix some formatting in the OP but I added a great new player guide from Reddit (sorry, it’s a garbage place but let me tell you, this guide is very very good).

I’ll add a couple extra charts too for those who are not new players and want some easy spots to find good farming guides for blitz teams and arena and raids etc.

Piece of cake. Fun game.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
I would like to point out that on that loading screen, the man made of metal is fighting the guy whose primary power set is manipulating metal (his other powers are condescension and a snazzy dress sense).

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

RosaParksOfDip posted:

I would like to point out that on that loading screen, the man made of metal is fighting the guy whose primary power set is manipulating metal (his other powers are condescension and a snazzy dress sense).

And he looks like he's doing it by throwing paper airplanes at him.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

RosaParksOfDip posted:

To be fair, he is made of Titanium, which is not ferro-magnetic, but I think Magneto has figured out how to induce eddy currents in non-ferrous metals like aluminum in order to generate a magnetic force.

Eddain
May 6, 2007
Wolverine fought Magneto all the time in the cartoon and got his rear end beat every time.

Lazy Broker
Jul 9, 2013

Whatcha gonna do? When they come for you?

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

OP updated. Game’s doing well. Let me fix some formatting in the OP but I added a great new player guide from Reddit (sorry, it’s a garbage place but let me tell you, this guide is very very good).

I’ll add a couple extra charts too for those who are not new players and want some easy spots to find good farming guides for blitz teams and arena and raids etc.

Piece of cake. Fun game.

Thanks for the new OP! Let's continue that war streak!

Secx
Mar 1, 2003

Hippopotamus retardus
Any of the goon guilds have a spot open?

Been playing for a week and only level 36, but want to do some raids. In game id is Omnomnomnom

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Secx posted:

Any of the goon guilds have a spot open?

Been playing for a week and only level 36, but want to do some raids. In game id is Omnomnomnom

Pop in that discord my friend. We have 3 very active goon guilds and there’s spots that open here and there. We have a couple others looking for spots but the chat is active and everybody is super helpful to everybody. :)

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Edit: double post

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Looks like Hebrons is gonna have a spot. Just need somebody super active who wants to help us ride the storm to the promised land. Don’t care if you suck, do care you’re super active and gel in the discord with our goon lovers. :)

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
CerebroToday at 8:35 PM
Hi all, a bug was discovered recently regarding Stark Tech characters. To broadly describe what was happening: if you initiated combat in PvP, like Alliance War or Blitz, against a team that had Stark Tech characters and subsequently initiated combat in another mode in the game, like a raid node, the data from the PvP match would be cached and loaded into the PvE raid battle.

I’m happy to say that this bug has been fixed. Additionally, because this issue persisted undiagnosed for a period of time, the dev team is currently discussing a comp package to be sent in the near future. We appreciate your patience while we corrected the problem.

This getting fixed is very cool. Especially with gamma tonight.

sakeyake
Feb 1, 2004

Luckily they buffed the boss nodes through the roof so we can still get that classic pre-bugfix feeling of hopelessness.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 thread is up.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3893301&perpage=40

TheBeardedCrazy
Nov 23, 2004
Beer Baron

What level raids are you guys doing in the goon alliances? Mine is kind of falling apart, I might be willing to deal with discord if you guys are doing the higher level raids

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Come on down. We are (amongst the goon guilds there), all either doing 60%+ on Ultimus 6 or 100%ing it.

We have been playing a long time basically and our rosters show that. We are all still casual about things too.

Yeah, pop on discord. Just do a one time thing of MUTE AND HIDE for the channels you don’t care about, especially reading between the lines that discord isn’t your thing (which is cool, no worries).

Mute and hide those channels and it’ll make the discord look like it’s super small and you won’t be pinged for anything else at all.

If you need help with anything at all, don’t hesitate to ask. The goon community for this game rules and is hyper active in discord.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Welp, the Fantastic Four and Namor just got announced. They’re gonna be insanely good.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=fKm1Sro4QFI&utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

They're finally here! Check out some Fantastic 4 art, as well as the Passive Abilities for each character!

Human Torch

Passive:

On Turn, flip 2 negative effects on self to positive effects. Gain +30% Damage. Fantastic Four and Namor allies gain +30% Damage. Gain +10,000% resistance against Bleed.

The Thing

Passive:

When attacked, attack that enemy for 150% damage. Gain +20% Armor. Fantastic Four and Namor allies gain +20% Armor.

Mister Fantastic

Passive:

Gain 20% Resistance. Fantastic Four and Namor allies gain +20% Resistance. Gain +20% Focus. Fantastic Four and Namor allies gain +20% Focus. On self and each Fantastic Four ally's turn, 100% chance to apply Assist Now to self, Namor, or a random FF ally. If Assist Now is applied, clear Blind on that target. On Turn, choose 3 random enemies: if they have a positive effect, remove 1.

Invisible Woman

Passive:

When an enemy attacks a Fantastic Four ally with Barrier, attack that enemy for 250% damage. Gain +20% max health. Fantastic Four and Namor allies gain +20% Max Health.

Namor

Passive:

Gain +20% damage. Gain +30% armor.

On WAR OFFENSE:

On Spawn, apply Offense Up for 2 turns to all FF allies and self.

On Spawn, apply Deflect for 2 turns to all FF allies or self.

Gain additional +30% Damage.

Fantastic Four allies gain +30% Damage.

-------------

Enjoy!

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Seems like they're specialized for War offense but also just generically good.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
still waiting on cyclops foxnext

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

RosaParksOfDip posted:

Seems like they're specialized for War offense but also just generically good.

That's just Namor boosting them. I imagine the four of them would run really well on their own; we don't know what they can really do so maybe they need a healer, who knows. It sounds like Sue is gonna give barrier like Rescue, though.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Soonmot posted:

still waiting on cyclops foxnext

Don't forget Coulson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poor Distraction
Jan 16, 2006
Forget Namor, I want Spider-Man synergy and/or a Bag-Man costume. :colbert: