Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

uvar posted:

My physical copy is stuck at a depot nearly an hour away that closes 30 minutes after I get off work :(

Break in and steal it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Break in and steal it

Break in and steal the wrong thing because you are high, then set fire to the depot "by mistake" before making sure you can get out safely.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

yaffle posted:

Break in and steal the wrong thing because you are high, then set fire to the depot "by mistake" before making sure you can get out safely.

please don't ruin my weekend plans by alerting anyone

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

rodbeard posted:

Do you really think the fact that the dress code is technically gender neutral means any part of it is ever intended to be applied to a cis man?

https://watchbeam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004147826-Streamer-Clothing-Requirements?mobile_site=true

No, clearly, men can wave their dicks around on stream, while playing Minecraft. Cumming on camera is still not allowed, though.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

rodbeard posted:

Do you really think the fact that the dress code is technically gender neutral means any part of it is ever intended to be applied to a cis man?

https://watchbeam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004147826-Streamer-Clothing-Requirements?mobile_site=true

On the one hand the fact that it mostly talks about stuff like bustlines, cleavage, bras and lingerie is a complete giveaway.

On the other hand if a dude has manboobs I would also prefer that the "no underboobs on display" rule be applied to them.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

On the one hand the fact that it mostly talks about stuff like bustlines, cleavage, bras and lingerie is a complete giveaway.

On the other hand if a dude has manboobs I would also prefer that the "no underboobs on display" rule be applied to them.

There are some specifically female things, but as long as its applied equally its fairly basic.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

RFC2324 posted:

There are some specifically female things, but as long as its applied equally its fairly basic.
There is absolutely no way it will be or is intended to be. For example "Shirtless (regardless of male presenting or female presenting persons), outside of the appropriate settings" ie. "this doesn't apply to men we just said it does to appear neutral". Or "Breastbone cannot be visible" where "breastbone" is defined as "The area on the body between the breasts." How about "It cannot be strapless and should show little to no cleavage" - because so many men wear strapless tops with visible cleavage?

The one that stood out to me though was "Clothing can reveal more than a hint of cleavage but still covers the entire visible body." What the gently caress does that even mean? If it reveals cleavage then it doesn't cover the entire visible body.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
No butt cleavage.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

No butt cleavage.

joke's on you, I just have one single, smooth, unbroken buttock

Dreqqus
Feb 21, 2013

BAMF!
The face is part of the visible body.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

yaffle posted:

No, no. They want to read MM&O, not become a character in it.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Pastry of the Year posted:

joke's on you, I just have one single, smooth, unbroken buttock

We are the future, Charles. Not them, the duo-cheeked.

They no longer matter.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I mean, you can campaign to free the nipple all you want, but if you are outraged or offended, or even find it worth of note that a video games streaming platform is not spearheading the fight, just loving lol.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
*wildly smashing up this thread, breaking all the good posts* This is what happens when you gently caress a stranger in the rear end post about streaming services!

uvar
Jul 25, 2011

Avoid breathing
radioactive dust.
College Slice

Samovar posted:

Without doxxing myself, the city where the author grew up isn't much further than where the book is waiting, so... Either/or really.

Launceston is still pretty grim FYI

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Samovar posted:

I honestly thought that was a reference of some sort to something that had happened in MM&O. From what I know of it, it sounds like it could be a Werewolf Jones type of thing to do.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Leavemywife posted:

I honestly thought that was a reference of some sort to something that had happened in MM&O. From what I know of it, it sounds like it could be a Werewolf Jones type of thing to do.

You have to realise that MM&O is extremely real. It's basically the comic equivalent of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Boomer.jpg

https://twitter.com/Bertovo/status/1158612393645133824?s=19

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

It does make me think but probably not what they're thinking.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
kids weren't flying kites in 2009, they'd get sent to guantanamo for poo poo like that.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

big renaissance mood

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

THERE WERE NO FAT PEOPLE IN 1990, THE SCALES HAVE FALLEN FROM MY MILLENNIAL EYES

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Always loved this one :

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Screaming Idiot posted:

THERE WERE NO FAT PEOPLE IN 1990, THE SCALES HAVE FALLEN FROM MY MILLENNIAL EYES

You'd be amazed how quickly the obesity epidemic happened. Obesity rates have tripled since 1990.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

rodbeard posted:

You'd be amazed how quickly the obesity epidemic happened. Obesity rates have tripled since 1990.

Yeah, that one actually makes sense.

The 1500 one is funnier to me, love 2 burn people alive for being the wrong flavor of Christian, those were the days

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

there's a comic from 1400-1500 or that's basically the same thing, but lamenting the decline from medieval values

Grand Prize Winner has a new favorite as of 07:20 on Aug 7, 2019

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Grand Prize Winner posted:

there's a comic from 1400-1500 or that's basically the same thing, but lamenting the decline of medieval values

I think of this every time I see "argh rargh purple hair"

O MANERS.
O TYMES.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Thanks! Just spent an hour searching for that and no luck.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Grand Prize Winner posted:

there's a comic from 1400-1500 or that's basically the same thing, but lamenting the decline from medieval values

This one?

The place I found it said it was from 1627. Nihil novi sub sole, in any case.

E:F,B.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

huh, it's definitely a recut of the original

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

If anyone in the UK wants a copy of Bad Gateway, the new MM&O book, let me know. It has slight spine damage but otherwise fine.

Edit: gone!

Sanford has a new favorite as of 08:48 on Aug 7, 2019

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax
that cup is baller as hell

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Peanut Butler posted:

huh, it's definitely a recut of the original

I swear it was like that when I found it.

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

Sanford posted:

If anyone in the UK wants a copy of Bad Gateway, the new MM&O book, let me know. It has slight spine damage but otherwise fine.

Edit: gone!

Yes ple... gently caress!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Filthy Haiku posted:

Nah, he's just fine at that stuff, especially the software end of it. He's an install wizard.

He's an install wizard? That has to be a glitch.
I hear those install wizards got carpal tunnel wrist.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
The age old question is answered

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

CzarChasm posted:

He's an install wizard? That has to be a glitch.
I hear those install wizards got carpal tunnel wrist.

Ever since I was a code boy
With Ruby and COBOL
I loved to package software
For deploy and install

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

I wanna play some Quake LAN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Yoshi Wins posted:

I wanna play some Quake LAN.

Same. I miss LAN parties, online just isn't the same.