Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

prefect posted:

edit: Holy poo poo, the Joe Louis statue can actually punch things.

It’s punching Canada right in its smug loving face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Hell yeah

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

To drive home the point here so you don't have to watch the whole thing, the host concludes with "this is about as radical as you get without picking up bricks." Which makes chapo seem wayyy cooler than it is.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Kids, stay away from this radical podcast.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lol woof

https://twitter.com/DangerousDocs/status/1158888502660145152

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Spoeank posted:

Hell yeah

they should incorporate this into their aesthetic

Grammar-Bolshevik
Oct 12, 2017
Im so disappointed in Sanders, he should NOT be consorting with IDW shills like Joe Rogan.

The fact that he did this proves that he hasnt learned anything from his campaign's 2016 alienation of PoC/LGBTQ+

THS
Sep 15, 2017

im gay and i love sanders / want to gently caress him

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

as a TRANS WOMAN i want bernie to pat my head and call me a good girl

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Some disingenuous turds are giving our boy Eli Valley heat for having his cartoons liked by the Dayton shooter too :sigh:

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Aug 8, 2019

Flying-Chip
May 2, 2004

Grammar-Bolshevik posted:

Im so disappointed in Sanders, he should NOT be consorting with IDW shills like Joe Rogan.

The fact that he did this proves that he hasnt learned anything from his campaign's 2016 alienation of PoC/LGBTQ+

It would be very stupid of Sanders not to use Rogan's platform to spread his message to a massive audience of confused idiots. There's not that much of a gap between Joe's audience and Chapo's.

This tweet says it better:

https://twitter.com/andraydomise/status/1159117402505973760?s=20

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

stoned, easily susceptible morons who have correctly concluded that both democrats and republicans are corrupt, but have never been exposed to actual leftist thought actually seems like a good demographic to talk to

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

stoned, easily susceptible morons who have correctly concluded that both democrats and republicans are corrupt, but have never been exposed to actual leftist thought actually seems like a good demographic to talk to

THS
Sep 15, 2017

the forums are dyin cloud

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

:thunk:

donut twitter style hot takes in my chapo thread?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Thank you for your input. Duly noted.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Percelus posted:

:thunk:

donut twitter style hot takes in my chapo thread?

You just did a Strasserism.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Wanna see the tweets crying about Bernie going on Joe Rogan

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
https://twitter.com/rafaelshimunov/status/1159130987428794374

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

That's pretty great. :3:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

What's hosed is... Those aren't cherry-picked results. As the OP says himself in that thread further down. It's really how the ALMOST-ALWAYS NAZI-FILLED AND NEGATIVITY-SPAMMED YouTube comments look for that video. Without moderation.

Bernie is going to loving win.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/nickmullen/status/1159178711377285121?s=21

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

My man is daring twitter to ban him

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Will this finally be the bit that makes Fox News have to say "Cum Town" on air? Stay tuned!

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

SlimGoodbody posted:

Will this finally be the bit that makes Fox News have to say "Cum Town" on air? Stay tuned!

p hosed up that greg gutfeld didn't plug the podcast

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

nick go on Hannity

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Tucker Carlson: Now this Nick Mullen character, who our fact checkers have found on good authority that he is the President and founder of the DSA, should be a clear indication that it is the left who are the real racists.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Dr Christmas posted:

Some disingenuous turds are giving boy Eli Valley heat for having his cartoons liked by the Dayton shooter too :sigh:

Eli did a presentation at Stanford recently. Some guy in the audience asks him about racists taking his material out of context and Eli doesn't hold back for a second. His hate is pure.

Found the vid, it's long but worth a watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rgZswgPmpU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

timestamp me, fam

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

scrolled through, looks like it' at 1:03:40

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Remembered this out of nowhere: that Knausgaard podcast Felix was gonna do with Andrew from E1, that's just not ever gonna happen...

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Bernie goes on Rogan hot takes were requested and I live to serve.

https://twitter.com/nberlat/status/1159190156735406080

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Grevling posted:

Oh, no, I might be exposed to opinions I don't already hold and must automatically adopt them wholeheartedly. :downs:

Serf
May 5, 2011

lol they're so bewildered by the amazon quillette article but they fail to consider the most obvious truth: the writer doesn't actually work at amazon

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Noah Berlatsky is the target demographic of Tim Ryan's "I'm a weak little bitch" platform.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Grevling posted:

This is the mindset that brought you "basket of deplorables." The Rogan interview has only been up for like a day and a half and already has more than 4 million views. These people think every JRE listener is a Trump voter because they literally can't have a worldview that factors in the 40% of America that doesn't vote. So to them not openly courting "moderates" means you're going after the MAGA vote.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Halloween Jack posted:

Noah Berlatsky is the target demographic of Tim Ryan's "I'm a weak little bitch" platform.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Grevling posted:

I'm trying to parse the logic here. Rogan is a right-wing propaganda shop like fox news. Bernie going on Rogan is going to expose Bernie supporting leftists to right-wing propaganda, which is so powerful, it will turn them into mass shooters. Therefore Bernie is bad and #canceled

Brain like a bait shop.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Nothus posted:

I'm trying to parse the logic here. Rogan is a right-wing propaganda shop like fox news. Bernie going on Rogan is going to expose Bernie supporting leftists to right-wing propaganda, which is so powerful, it will turn them into mass shooters. Therefore Bernie is bad and #canceled

Brain like a bait shop.

If you turn trump supporters into berne supporters there will be trump supporters among the bernie supporters, thus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

Serf posted:

lol they're so bewildered by the amazon quillette article but they fail to consider the most obvious truth: the writer doesn't actually work at amazon

It's actually Jeff Bezos