Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

marijuanamancer posted:

Instead of the death penalty we should have "donated to science" where you get signed up for something we can't do to real people ethically

It's gonna be like that time a dude's grandmother donated her body to science and then the company sold the body to the military for explosive testing.

Or we get to make Running Man for real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

JK Fresco posted:

I bet there's going to be another shooting soon...

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Big deal, he may as well have predicted the sun setting or something. It's the US, the answer to "when is the next mass shooting" is always "soon".

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

Big deal, he may as well have predicted the sun setting or something. It's the US, the answer to "when is the next mass shooting" is always "soon".

Soon the answer will always be "now".

Blankspace
Dec 13, 2006
so did the pedomen go to ultra jail yet or are we just going to spin wheels until a new phone comes out again

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Blankspace posted:

so did the pedomen go to ultra jail yet or are we just going to spin wheels until a new phone comes out again

they're all dead

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Blankspace posted:

Wheels of justice are moving slow. Either its gonna crush pedo man to a fine paste or go off the rails and nothing happens. We just gotta wait.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

I think they'll be hosed tbh. Even if you're super super cynical and you absolutely should be, there will be enough outrage among the people and the evidence is so thorough and damning and enough uninvolved (at least on paper) political movers are desperate to capitalise on that, that a bunch will be thrown under the bus.

All of them? No, not by a long shot, but at least some which is all we can really hope for.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
He will "kill himself" in jail and the entire thing will be forgotten in 2 weeks while everyone pays attention to another stupid outrage like starbucks making "merry christmas" cups or some typo in a trump tweet

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

in before the clintons quietly buy the pedophisle, ostensibly to grow their pizza business

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Aug 5, 2019

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

they're all dead

https://twitter.com/immolations/status/1156014124540629001?s=21

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

definitely-not-a-pedophile Leslie Wexner publicly cuts ties with Epstein. knew nothing, was tricked.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Guess now we all know what Victoria's Secret was all along.

Dr. Video Games 0112 fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Aug 8, 2019

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1159820230262235138

It starts

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I think I know what Victoria's Secret is

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
When can we get these names

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1159830107776790533?s=19

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Let's do this. Names please.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Bonus points if both Trump and Biden are implicated.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

spacetoaster posted:

Let's do this. Names please.

Not until everyone important gets to ctrl-F for their name.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
See you in hell, Dershowitz

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Gotta hand it to these women who have the guts to speak up. The rich fucker media is gonna go full blitzkrieg on them. "She got a D in an algebra test once, what a dumb untrustworthy WHORE!!!"

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
More docs are coming...

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Amazon I feel you gotta be more on the ball with this stuff

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1159822148321591301?s=19

Jimmis
Sep 16, 2017

holy sshiot piss

what did he rate them on goodreads tho

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky

Jimmis posted:

what did he rate them on goodreads tho

"2 Stars. Interesting premise but putting it into practice did not work out for me. For the sequel, please include a chapter on how to properly cover up a crime."

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
He'd be right at home on goodreads. Those idiots love them some YA poo poo.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Epstein is a Skyrim modder??

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

Lock him up.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
https://twitter.com/TimeCommando/status/1159917905066283010?s=19

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Psychopaths often have high sex drives.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

This finally explains what kind of people want to see boobies in Skyrim.

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-unsealed-documents-name-powerful-men-in-sex-ring

quote:

Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Names Powerful Men in Alleged Sex Ring

In newly unsealed documents, Virginia Giuffre claims that Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell trafficked her to politicians, princes, and a high-flying financier, among others.

Updated 08.09.19 4:19PM ET / Published 08.09.19 12:49PM ET

A young woman who says financier Jeffrey Epstein and socialite Ghislaine Maxwell kept her as a sex slave also accused a host of high-powered men of being involved in Epstein’s alleged sex-trafficking ring, according to court records unsealed Friday.

Virginia Giuffre, who says that Epstein and Maxwell trafficked her to powerful people for erotic massages and sex, claimed in depositions in 2016 that Maxwell directed her to have sex with former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, Britain’s Prince Andrew (whom she has accused before), wealthy financier Glenn Dubin, former senator George Mitchell, now-deceased MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, and modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, as well as “another prince,” a "foreign president," a well-known prime minsiter" and the owner of a “large hotel chain” in France.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Bill Richardson was not a name I expected to come up yet here we are. Douse him and the rest in gas and let's get this bbq started.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

gonna lose my goddamned mind over the breadth of this conspiracy.

i'm going to be a crusty, doddering clod before this is over...and i'm already 2/3rds of those things :corsair:

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I wonder if this is gonna change anyone's opinion on the Cathy O'Brien stuff

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Les Os posted:

Once again, in the middle of real actual documents proving real actual abuse, we have someone coming in the thread to tell us about bullshit like this woman who claims to have been mind controlled and given multiple personality disorder by MK Ultra. Cool man, next tell about the secret pedophile base on the moon. I wish the mods would just start handing out sixers for this dumb poo poo

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Les Os posted:

Ok I had to look this up and, wow man. What sort of galaxy brain poo poo are you on about?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/AlanDersh/status/1159960627386945537?s=19

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Les Os posted:

What’s this even mean? Explain please!

Adbot