Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Since the old thread is cursed(broken on mobile) here’s another one

my ps4 was stolen from me by an ex and i’m considering getting another one for this game only

sekiro making me crave it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my ps4 was a bloodborne machine for years. it's worth it IMO, especially with how cheap you can find them+the game and dlc now. BB and sekiro are fantastic

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Yep, it's good.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I like Bloodborne.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

If you’re not playing Bloodborne, you really should be

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Having trouble with Ludwig.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Having trouble with Ludwig.

gently caress that guy

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

Getting killed by a bag dude and then letting the game run while getting a drink and coming back to being in a prison with the spooky chanting soundtrack playing might be the coolest thing in any from game.

had no clue what was going on and it was good.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Ludwig is my favorite boss in the game

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Bloodborne

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I love thixs game

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ive played this game more than any other, like literally 1500hrs+ .. shin megami tensei iv probaably comes 2nd.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

havent done a classic ludwig's hammer run since my very first playthrough, might have to boot this bad boy up again.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

star eater posted:

Ludwig is my favorite boss in the game
same but Mario World

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Beat Ludwig. WEll technically the second time since beating him was pretty much t he last thing I did before I had to recover from Ludwig induced PTSD on my STR playthrough. Im doing the Research Hall and its really twisted and one of my favorite Fromsoft levels ever. Lots of Maria hype as well from the various hosed up sackhead NPCs.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I love the Beasthunter Saif, but... STR/ARC blows DEX/Blood out of the loving water. Theres so much more cool poo poo for the former

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Honestly... let's here it for Fromsoft. These boys are still making the best games in the business AND they've managed to stay humble.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

fighting maria & descending the clocktower & finding the orphan is one of the greatest sequences in videogames history

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Beat Maria. Sharkfaces are the scariest enemy in Bloodborne

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I got the Rakuyo, got really hyped when I realized its Marias weapon, and then got really disappointed when I realized that using the weapon just makes you an uncool version of Maria. Doing the stab without the blood laser just feels pathetic

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Burial Blade is easily the coolest and most fun weapon in bb

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
The threaded cane was such a good starting weapon that I used it exclusively for a long time. The animation for transitioning from blade to whip during a combo is :discourse:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wheel is the dumbest and greatest weapon for me. The concept of smashing a giant wagon wheel into enemies is fantastic, and actually doing it is even better

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

whirlgigsaw and hammerbro reporting in

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wheel is the dumbest and greatest weapon for me. The concept of smashing a giant wagon wheel into enemies is fantastic, and actually doing it is even better

Spamming the charge up move like a boss until it kills yourself

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the 2handed form of the bloodletter is prob my favorite, but honestly, everything but the reiterpallasch loving owns

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the run where i only used 2handed strength weapons was so much loving fun, every one of em kicks rear end

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the saif was my favourite, 2nd favourite, beast claws. even before the dlc. didnt like the rifle spear much but i always took the blunderbuss anyway

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

the whirligig saw was the weapon i was using when i first beat orphan of kos so ill always have a fondness for it because of that

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Fiend Matador posted:

the whirligig saw was the weapon i was using when i first beat orphan of kos so ill always have a fondness for it because of that

This for me but Ludwig's Holy Blade. I didn't use it at all until the very end of Old Hunters and it helped me break through OoK

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
soft spot for Tontrius here because even though it's kind of boring and doesn't give you the cool range options of the trick weapons , it's strong and satisfying to hit with and carried me through my first run . Never really used it after that except on Rom sometimes but it's got a place in my heart

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I love the scythe, but i mained the holy blade for most of my first play through too

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Kirkhammer, BoM, Chikage was Definitely my favorite run. Beast claws after they added the old hunters rune that made you an actual beast

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
It's been months...suddenly I feel it...The mood is back...It's time to play Bloodborne.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Going to a party this weekend to drink and play Bloodborne for the first time. I'm hype.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Hell yeah, dude

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Has anyone played the board game or the card thing

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Brain currently alternating between "Just a hair, a fleeting thing..." and "Mercy for the poor wizened child, mercy oh please" on repeat

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Brain currently alternating between "Just a hair, a fleeting thing..." and "Mercy for the poor wizened child, mercy oh please" on repeat

have you played sekiro?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

extremebuff posted:

have you played sekiro?

No but probably next game after this