Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/saywhatagain/status/1161702918082441216

Studious Virgil while Oaf Matt is probably trying to get his carry-on in the bin

I'm embarrassed to admit that I do this every single time I fly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

He's lowkey nice with it

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

I too enjoy reading the in-flight manga

Tim Burns Effect
Apr 1, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

The guy was standing one person away from the stage. I hope Chris can do some wonders.

those sm-58 stage mics are designed to pretty much only pick up whatever's right in front of them so itll probably be fine

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Tim Burns Effect posted:

those sm-58 stage mics are designed to pretty much only pick up whatever's right in front of them so itll probably be fine

im shure they do

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/EggerDC/status/1161727590081675266

https://twitter.com/EggerDC/status/1161822297235296256

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

lmao
https://twitter.com/EggerDC/status/1161762486279901184

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh no i'm having a get off my lawn moment

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

that makes me feel so loving old.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
I need to know more about the hogs

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:captainpop:

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
That mans bio is so loving bad, it only makes sense for a mid-twenties DC sociopath.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

i say swears online posted:

oh no i'm having a get off my lawn moment

I was like "wait this dude is only like 19 or 20?" and then my brain snapped back to reality and I felt very old

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

The Navy admiral guy's name is "sea stack".

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
I mean the body double theory, if we're honestly entertaining that as a possibility, has some pretty tortured logic--he has a kill switch (which presumably goes off via a confederate if he's killed so that person has to also be informed Epstein isn't actually dead) so they extract him and then keep him in a black site forever? Why wouldn't he still set off the kill switch at that point? They give him plastic surgery and he gets to live in Paraguay?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Jonesing for a pod.

I caught Felix's guest spot on Have You Seen This and really enjoyed it. Felix is the only reviewer I've seen who really gets the essence of Steven Seagal.

Halloween Jack fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Aug 15, 2019

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.
Is there any actual evidence Epstein had a kill switch besides guys going "dude you know he totally has a kill switch"? Cause I gotta say even with all the wild poo poo going on it just doesn't seem possible that they decided to find a body double for and sneak out of jail the highest profile prisoner in the country instead of saying "let's just kill this fuckin' guy".

Halloween Jack posted:

Jonesing for a pod.

I caught Felix's guest spot on Have You Seen This and really enjoyed it. Felix is the only reviewer I've seen who really gets the essence of Steven Seagal.

Cool, I'll check this out.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Human Tornada posted:

Is there any actual evidence Epstein had a kill switch besides guys going "dude you know he totally has a kill switch"? Cause I gotta say even with all the wild poo poo going on it just doesn't seem possible that they decided to find a body double for and sneak out of jail the highest profile prisoner in the country instead of saying "let's just kill this fuckin' guy".

Cool, I'll check this out.

His kill switch sent exhaustive documentation of the global elite pedophile cabal to dozens of journalists and they'll do their civic duty and publish it...ahahhaha

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

420 Gank Mid posted:

His kill switch sent exhaustive documentation of the global elite pedophile cabal to dozens of journalists and they'll do their civic duty and publish it...ahahhaha

Yeah publish it so they too can be car bombed in Malta for inconveniencing the elite

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
Whatever lawyer or broker that Epstein trusted with his blackmail kill switch just saw that Epstein was murdered in plain day and literally nothing will be done about it and the same thing would probably happen to them if they actually went through with the release. Unless you think Epstein was logging into his dark net hacker account every Monday morning while being detained.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
My buddies played the Vaudeville Mews venue a couple of days before Chapo. Small world poo poo!

THS
Sep 15, 2017

wouldnt a better kill switch be something like having a random computer hooked up to a vpn that is always on and has battery backup, with a script running to email a bunch of poo poo x many days in the future that you’d have to log into every month or so to push the date back?

too bad epstein was too dumb to set something like that up

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

THS posted:

wouldnt a better kill switch be something like having a random computer hooked up to a vpn that is always on and has battery backup, with a script running to email a bunch of poo poo x many days in the future that you’d have to log into every month or so to push the date back?

too bad epstein was too dumb to set something like that up

In a few weeks we’ll find out a goon was hired to do that but forgot to finish.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i was in preschool during 9/11 and I vote

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
Next week we're all going to be saying "Weird that Epstein bequeathed a safe deposit box to the New York Times in his will and they never opened it!"

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I wonder if Epstein's body will get released to the cryogenic lab he paid to freeze his head and his dick.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

I’m ready and eager to hear nerds whine about a live show having a slideshow.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

T-man posted:

when i was in preschool reagan was president.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

T-man posted:

I filled out my selective service papers three months before hand. That was a fun time.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

I had just gotten out of the military and went to talk to the prior service recruiter.

I made it as far as MEPS until I was surrounded by kids entering before I realized how stupid I was being.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Live ep is literally "hey, crowd, look at this visual gag"

What's the point of releasing it as a podcast

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

live shows are literally always worse for every podcast that does them because they have to engage their audience somehow and that necessarily excludes the secondhand listener

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I like live shows usually

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Yeah I dont mind them, but if a substantial portion of it is going to be "hey look at this funny thing" put a link in the description or something

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

They did put pictures on the patreon page but I haven't watched the ep yet so not sure how relevant they are

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

The pics are pretty funny, go to the patreon

how we transcribing that Will gaffe, Bill "Dutreaux"?

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

The Chad Jihad posted:

They did put pictures on the patreon page but I haven't watched the ep yet so not sure how relevant they are

they could have delivered more pictures. 20 minutes in and there was some bizarre display set up by the cops about where your kids could be taking drugs that they had pictures of that aren't in the patreon. The asian sex dojo is adequately covered.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Virgil has baby making hips

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

terrorist ambulance posted:

Live ep is literally "hey, crowd, look at this visual gag"

What's the point of releasing it as a podcast

Yeah I know it's really hard to imagine what a large pig looks like on your own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Hooplah posted:

live shows are literally always worse for every podcast that does them because they have to engage their audience somehow and that necessarily excludes the secondhand listener

:wrong:

Cumtown live shows are great because you get to listen to the boys make fun of the crowd to their faces, also the audience cheering for the ad reads