Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

manero

quote:

i detect.... *rolls pizza around in mouth* ... a hint of pepperoni

1996 was a very good year for Hot Pockets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

hmm yes, i am detecting grace notes of, i believe, mushroom?
mmm yes
*spits in bucket, takes another bite*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

google THIS posted:

(swirling liquid in glass) Hmm, I'm getting notes of concord.. (takes a long, overly noisy sniff) ...from concentrate. (takes a tiny sip, sucks air through teeth and smacks lips) 10% juice. (spits into bucket) With other natural flavors.

Heather Papps

hello friend

may i have a flight of mountain dews please, i am not sure what my palette demands this eve

alnilam

Dropping a few Gs for a tour of pennsylvania's beautiful chip country, visiting Utz, Snyder's of berlin, Herr's

ty manifisto

Manifisto

hmmm, I believe the vintage is . . . thursday? no, this has a slight but distinct tang of garlic knots, and we had those on tuesday

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh man, here come some cheesies noobs, look at hteir fingies. haven't even learned the fork trick, jeeeeez.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

hmmm, I believe the vintage is . . . thursday? no, this has a slight but distinct tang of garlic knots, and we had those on tuesday

Escape From Noise

Um. Excuse me. SIR? I asked SPECIFICALLY for Kool-Aid. What you have given me is clearly Flavor Aid! I don't wish to be a nuisance at your son's birthday party but if you do not, in fact, have the beverage I requested I would prefer that you inform me rather than serve me a subscription and assuming I wouldn't notice!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Aug 17, 2019

Heather Papps

hello friend

cronch crunch smack crunch
JESSICA! THESE ARE NOT JALEPENO CHEETOS, THESE ARE JUST REGULAR SPICY CHRUNCHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*picks up a rolling pin*

nut

you have a great sense of taste, I, too, am a fan of reds--I usually eat them last

Goons Are Gifts

You have to let to roll over your tongue, get it on its back, let it flow freely and gently guide it with your tongue and teeth. This is a best before 2020, a fine collection of hazelnuts and just the right amount of added sugar. I recommend trying it on sliced bread, Nutella needs a certain ground to not overwhelm you.

Heather Papps

hello friend

jiff is acceptable, but really, the gold standard is kraft regular smooth. no "lite" no "natural" no "crunchy" but just pure, unadulterated peanut butter straight from the jar into your mouth.

google THIS

"Make sure you pull back the corner of the plastic film."

"Right, so it can vent in the microwave?"

(bristling) "No, so it can decant."

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

steep the mr noodles in the hot salt flavour water for PRECISELY 55 seconds.

nut

Oh the mouthfeel? Why yes, i can certainly tell that it's in there

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"I detect earthy tones, with a hint of lemon and perhaps... yes; there's unmistakably some floral undertones. This is a most excellent vintage, sir!"

"Stop bogarting that joint and just pass it, fucks sake..."

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Heather Papps posted:

may i have a flight of mountain dews please, i am not sure what my palette demands this eve

i recommend the baja blast to compliment the flour tortilla based entrees, while the the nachos demand an original mtn dew

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Nothing like a freshly roasted jelly bean.

Heather Papps

hello friend

cold doctor pepper? why i never!

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

Dropping a few Gs for a tour of pennsylvania's beautiful chip country, visiting Utz, Snyder's of berlin, Herr's

Getting in the vats and mashing the potatoes barefoot, like they do in the old country

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

Getting in the vats and mashing the potatoes barefoot, like they do in the old country

If you open the bag and really breath in the sealed air as it first escapes, you can smell just a hint of that rich Idaho soil the potatoes were grown in. Hold it in your nose as you take that first bite of chip and slowly exhale.

alnilam

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Nothing like a freshly roasted jelly bean.

[Tom Petty voice] you ever eaten a fresh corn chip right off the line?

ty manifisto

Manifisto

[chewing] ah yes, this jackfruit is clearly from last year's harvest, not this year's pathetic showing after a disappointing monsoon season. Malaysian, obviously, which is sadly inferior to the better Indian grades, but one takes what one can get I suppose. the banana notes dominate the pineapple--sadly--but a hint of toffee rescues the overall flavor profile. not one to rank with the greats, but not every pack needs to aspire to vintage quality; sometimes you're looking for a light, summery dalliance rather than a torrid love affair.

[continues chewing]

[keeps chewing]

ty nesamdoom!

nut

cda posted:

manero

cda posted:

And let us not forget the annual spaghetti harvest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVo_wkxH9dU

alnilam

manero posted:

And let us not forget the annual spaghetti harvest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVo_wkxH9dU

lol

Captain Billy Pissboy

by Nyc_Tattoo
Your table is ready, monsieur.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

google THIS posted:

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

If you open the bag and really breath in the sealed air as it first escapes, you can smell just a hint of that rich Idaho soil the potatoes were grown in. Hold it in your nose as you take that first bite of chip and slowly exhale.

Manifisto posted:

[chewing] ah yes, this jackfruit is clearly from last year's harvest, not this year's pathetic showing after a disappointing monsoon season. Malaysian, obviously, which is sadly inferior to the better Indian grades, but one takes what one can get I suppose. the banana notes dominate the pineapple--sadly--but a hint of toffee rescues the overall flavor profile. not one to rank with the greats, but not every pack needs to aspire to vintage quality; sometimes you're looking for a light, summery dalliance rather than a torrid love affair.

[continues chewing]

[keeps chewing]

*swishing these posts around in my mouth*

Hmm... exquisite. Grenouille de mercredi, as the French would say

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

*pours nesquik powder under tongue* *fills mouth 3/4 with milk* *shakes head vigorously*
*raises an eyebrow for a moment before spitting it all over the floor of the grocery store and turning to the high school age employee*

You call this swill edible? I've had better chocolate milk in a kindergarten.

google THIS

Hmm, earthy, smoky, and leathery. (takes another bite of the old work boot I just set on fire)

nut

*sniffs the little plastic table that comes in the pizza box* eugh, please send it back

nut

me in italy: wow this is great hey u know my friend back home, he loves wine

italian wine lover: oh wow, is he a sommelier?

me: uh no, he's a-normal sized

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

bee eater posted:

*sniffs the little plastic table that comes in the pizza box* eugh, please send it back

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
*puts garnish on plate of pizza rolls*

"Bon appetit, mademoiselle."

Escape From Noise

UWBW posted:

*puts garnish on plate of pizza rolls*

"Bon appetit, mademoiselle."

https://giphy.com/gifs/meme-steak-seasoning-l4Jz3a8jO92crUlWM

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Travelling two hundred miles to spend the weekend at the pringles factory, as a bachelorette party. All feeling slightly ashamed about swallowing the sample pringles flavors when everyone knows you're really supposed to spit them into a bucket, but this is supposed to be a party drat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

*pops can*

I love to dine al Fresca. It just feels so wonderfully rustic!