Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Stoatbringer posted:

To be fair, inhaling piss would probably be very bad for you.

That’s how you get the yellow lung.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Duh it’s sterile no big deal

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

AHHHHHHHHHH

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

beanieson posted:

AHHHHHHHHHH
"Hey [friendname], you know how you're always saying you wish you could see a technically worksafe image and have unending nightmares for the rest of your life?"
"No? I don't know that I've ever said that."
"Here ya go!"

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Lmao, just drag it outside for a day.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Tubgoat posted:

Speaking from experience?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Experience of using fresh air and UV radiation to deodorise things, yes.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

this guy is a huge lying shitbird and there are mountains of video evidence on youtube of it. this is the guy that made a bunch of hyper popular "pranks in the hood" videos where he makes it look like minorities are ready to beat the poo poo out of you/destroy property at the slightest provocation. Spoilers; they were all paid actors.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

:same:

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Tubgoat posted:

I want your nightmares. My favorite dreams are filled with alien geometry such as this.

If they put some kind of partition in front of the toilet then it would lose the nightmare aspect for me. The nightmare thing is trying to find a bathroom and the stalls are all missing doors or the doors have like huge spaces or won't close or something.

A while back, maybe in a previous AUG thread, someone posted bathrooms from when the Olympics were held in Russia and they had a similar feel. That is, toilets in places they seemingly shouldn't be, with no privacy. They weren't actually in stairwells, though. I must admit that is a new concept.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I mean if it's my own private gently caress palace accessible only by me and people I want to see unclothed, it's 100% fine.

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009
Just because you want to see someone unclothed doesn't mean you want to see them on the toilet. Well, that's how I feel at least.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

*unleashes a nauseating unfettered poogas miasma into the foyer*
Hey im NAKED!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tubgoat posted:

After spending a day outside, the girlfriend would be glad to sit on any couch. Good thinking!

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
If people actively thought about their partner sitting on the can, fewer people would want to do butt stuff.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Tubgoat posted:

If people actively thought about their partner sitting on the can, fewer people would want to do butt stuff.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I disagree, plenty of people who are not interested in poop are into butt stuff

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

No sins exist in the shower.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Brawnfire posted:

No sins exist in the shower.

Shower farts are the very worst thing

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Bloop posted:

Shower farts are the very worst thing

just breathe deep and embrace the future.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Shower farts make the absolute best noise and fill me with delight every time. Not sure if I'd feel the same way if it was someone else farting, but I presumably I like like them if we're showering together.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I peed in the shower with my girlfriend once. She was not as amused as I was.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Just lol if the wet flapping cheeks from a shower fart doesn't make you giggle like an idiot

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Tubgoat posted:

Shower farts make the absolute best noise and fill me with delight every time. Not sure if I'd feel the same way if it was someone else farting, but I presumably I like like them if we're showering together.

OTOH shower farts can combine with humid steam in the worst possible way. I've gassed myself out of the shower before.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

bradzilla posted:

Just lol if the wet flapping cheeks from a shower fart doesn't make you giggle like an idiot

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
Where is that thread where OP convinced everyone to put their wet cheeks against the shower wall and let it rip? Goons were waking up their spouses across the house trying it.

Good times.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Aw drat, my wife's Achilles heel is farts and fart jokes, I'ma gotta try that.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

La Brea Carpet posted:

Where is that thread where OP convinced everyone to put their wet cheeks against the shower wall and let it rip? Goons were waking up their spouses across the house trying it.

Good times.

Why am I just learning about this now? Good way to discourage your spouse from taking a lengthy dump while you're trying to take a shower.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Brawnfire posted:

Aw drat, my wife's Achilles heel is farts and fart jokes, I'ma gotta try that.
Welp, I jelly.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

bradzilla posted:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
The lighting makes me uncomfortable

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Posting from the past of page 229 to say Screaming Idiot was right about BDSM.

BDSM is like gun ownership. Is it possible to do safely? I suppose it is for some people. But being able to own a gun attracts the kind of people who should most certainly not have a gun.
Now the responsible gun owner will lock their guns in a safe, and occasionally take them out for some harmless shooting before locking the guns back. The gun nut on the other hand carries their guns with them everywhere they go. Being a gun nut is their identity.

Now to all those people who jumped up to defend what is aparently the new status quo; I’m super happy that you all enjoy your moderate spanking and light pegging without negative consequences. But that’s not what Screaming Idiot was talking about. The BDSM community, the people for whom BDSM is their identity or a significant part thereof, are ‘gun nuts’. They are the people who should not at all be doing these things, which is evident by how important it is to them.

If you have a story about how you or somebody you know practises BDSM and has not been hurt because they do it safely, that’s great. There are also plenty of people who have not been shot with a gun. And those who have.
Every morning I have to look in the mirror and see the big angry scars where the scalpel turned my chest into something horrifying. No I did not consent. Saying that this means it wasn’t BDSM is bullshit.

This post was plenty of A, if it also needs to be UG I could upload a selfie of me without a shirt on. I guess this will be my first probation, which I’ll gladly take for poo poo posting all over some bourgie woke dipshits who felt they had to defend the good name of people who get off on hurt and degredation.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Yikes. Whatever happened to just cuddling these days. That sounds awful internet person, sorry.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

The lighting makes me uncomfortable

took me way too long to realize this wasn't a video, then longer to figure out wtf.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I'm not sure I understand, is that not just a pool that's been filled in with dirt? What am I missing?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Don't worry, when the U.S. gets around to banning guns, they will ONLY take them from people who have a legitimate need for them in self-defense. The people who should never ever have them will not only be allowed to keep them, but they'll be asked to help take them from minorities and women.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Garrand posted:

I'm not sure I understand, is that not just a pool that's been filled in with dirt? What am I missing?

A fun place to swim and play Marco Polo. The loss of a pool is the loss of joy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Such Fun posted:

Posting from the past of page 229 to say Screaming Idiot was right about BDSM.

BDSM is like gun ownership. Is it possible to do safely? I suppose it is for some people. But being able to own a gun attracts the kind of people who should most certainly not have a gun.
Now the responsible gun owner will lock their guns in a safe, and occasionally take them out for some harmless shooting before locking the guns back. The gun nut on the other hand carries their guns with them everywhere they go. Being a gun nut is their identity.

Now to all those people who jumped up to defend what is aparently the new status quo; I’m super happy that you all enjoy your moderate spanking and light pegging without negative consequences. But that’s not what Screaming Idiot was talking about. The BDSM community, the people for whom BDSM is their identity or a significant part thereof, are ‘gun nuts’. They are the people who should not at all be doing these things, which is evident by how important it is to them.

If you have a story about how you or somebody you know practises BDSM and has not been hurt because they do it safely, that’s great. There are also plenty of people who have not been shot with a gun. And those who have.
Every morning I have to look in the mirror and see the big angry scars where the scalpel turned my chest into something horrifying. No I did not consent. Saying that this means it wasn’t BDSM is bullshit.

This post was plenty of A, if it also needs to be UG I could upload a selfie of me without a shirt on. I guess this will be my first probation, which I’ll gladly take for poo poo posting all over some bourgie woke dipshits who felt they had to defend the good name of people who get off on hurt and degredation.

As much as I hate woke dipshits, I don't think anybody was defending actual hurt and degradation.