Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Broken Machine posted:

I like the cartridges ok (only if you have a legit legal source), but I'm holding off until I can just get oil to fill my own here, and mostly switched over to edibles. I like smoking herb too, but it's not as good for you and flower is still being rationed at dispensaries. Now that I have stores I can go to, I think I'm mostly done with the grey market, because it's just too likely to have chemical / metal contamination etc. The dispensary prices need to drop way down, but at least the edibles are somewhat reasonably priced.

If you use the vape carts, please be careful, there have been a bunch of grey / black market carts recently sending people to the hospital with severe lung damage

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/tainted-vape-carts-sicken-7-california-safety-report-leafly

There are reports like that all over the nation.

That's part of the reason I switched to edibles for the time being; it's the safest, easiest alternative at the moment. In a few years, good oil and carts will be widely available and much cheaper. I still would rather just smoke flower in most ways, but it's nice not having to wonder if I smell like weed before I go out, even though that's sort of an ok thing now. I really enjoy knowing that the weed I'm smoking is safe now; now we just need more of it and for the prices to drop.

This poo poo has me paranoid because I know here in Michigan, some dispensaries were being sketch and selling stuff that wasn't legit. Luckily we aren't too far off from legal tested weed being everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Ordered some King Louis XIII and Master Kush

I'm goin in

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I smoked so much of my vape and I'm so high... but that's good because my evening has been rough.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
I got 3.5g of this stuff called "Airplane Mode" and I have to say it's working exactly as advertised. It's quite nice to just switch off now and then. I'm very happy weed is legal :canada:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Antioch posted:

I got 3.5g of this stuff called "Airplane Mode" and I have to say it's working exactly as advertised. It's quite nice to just switch off now and then. I'm very happy weed is legal :canada:

It's pretty awesome, I got 4 ounces of legit stuff for <$200 before I got hooked on the oil pens.

I've never been this weed rich in my life.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It's pretty awesome, I got 4 ounces of legit stuff for <$200 before I got hooked on the oil pens.

I've never been this weed rich in my life.

Right? 10 years ago I felt like King poo poo of Weed Mountain when I had a 1/4oz kicking around. I have almost two full ounces of various strains in nicely labeled jars now, in the open, and my dad calls me for vaporizer advice. It's neat!

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Labes for days posted:

Thanks, I’m now at home smokin weed and watching cartoons. :hf:

You love to see it.

*puts away 40 labeled REMEMBRANCE*
*gets out weed labeled CELEBRATION*

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i smoke the weed now that i'm in Washington but i kinda hate the pricing of like, everything that's not straight flower. The markup on pre-made edibles and oils and concentrates and stuff sucks, and it sucks even more because my tolerance gets to "needs concentrates and oils" levels really god drat fast because i am chasing that like psychedelic level high and i really only get it after a tolerance break anyway

crunchytacosupreme
Mar 26, 2007
IT BURNS
I thought I posted in here about me doobies. But I cant find it.
where the heck did I post???

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Riot Bimbo posted:

i smoke the weed now that i'm in Washington but i kinda hate the pricing of like, everything that's not straight flower. The markup on pre-made edibles and oils and concentrates and stuff sucks, and it sucks even more because my tolerance gets to "needs concentrates and oils" levels really god drat fast because i am chasing that like psychedelic level high and i really only get it after a tolerance break anyway

Sounds like you need to make some space cakes, senorita.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Labes for days posted:

Thanks, I’m now at home smokin weed and watching cartoons. :hf:

Pyf cartoons to watch while high
-space ghost coast to coast

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

purple death ray posted:

DBZ is the best

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Good soup! posted:

DBZA is the best
:sun:

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

purple death ray posted:

Gravity Falls
Ducktales
Clone High

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

that too

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Antioch posted:

Right? 10 years ago I felt like King poo poo of Weed Mountain when I had a 1/4oz kicking around. I have almost two full ounces of various strains in nicely labeled jars now, in the open, and my dad calls me for vaporizer advice. It's neat!

i was rewatching always sunny a few days ago and in the episode where dennis pretends to be a hippie and has the big bag of 'kind bud', i remembered the first time i watch that thinking it was a lot of pot, but now i just thought 'i have five times that much sitting in jars that i don't know when i'll get to'

it's like this stuff grows on trees or something!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Mozi posted:

i was rewatching always sunny a few days ago and in the episode where dennis pretends to be a hippie and has the big bag of 'kind bud', i remembered the first time i watch that thinking it was a lot of pot, but now i just thought 'i have five times that much sitting in jars that i don't know when i'll get to'

it's like this stuff grows on trees or something!

I love that episode so much. (also every other one, if you haven't checked it out get high and do so!)

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

purple death ray posted:

I watched some Brak Show last night it holds up

friendship is an ointment, whenever you rub it it feels better, because it's a topical analgesic!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The Walrus posted:

I watched some Brak Show last night it holds up

friendship is an ointment, whenever you rub it it feels better, because it's a topical analgesic!

You're telling me that Huckleberry Hound - a dog who has held several jobs and can tie his own bow tie - has reverted to a feral, dog-like state and has taken to eating noses?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Good soup! posted:

DBZ is the best

I took and edible and I’m at home and watching the original Dragon Ball.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

One Punch Man is loving amazing high. I watched the climactic fight for the first time while stoned and hoooooooooly poo poo just fell into that hole.

Pretty much all the cartoons I watch are watched stoned, so I can’t really choose.

Big Bizness
Jun 19, 2019

Last year I had a upstairs neighbor who mentioned to me a few times that he had bud if I was interested. One day, after not smoking for awhile, I messaged him and told him I was. He said he would bag a little sample and to meet him in the hallway. He then proceeded to give me an amount of weed greater then I've ever purchased, for free. I tried to give him at least some cash and he refused. He works in a grow warehouse and said he was bringing more home then he could give away. He then told me if I liked it, I could give him money for the next bag.

Well, that bag lasted me a year, no exaggerating. 14 months. Snow Dog was the strain and it was the best bud I had ever had. When it was finally out, I hit him up again. He lives out in the sticks now but still works at the place. Runs it now, I think he said. Anyway he gave me another big rear end bag of weed for free. (Yes I tried to pay him but he again refused.) Gorilla Glue. He said it was an award winning strain. I thought he was joking until I googled it later. No. It is definitely the best bud I have ever had. King of the jungle for sure. It's a lifestyle kind of bud.

So yes, I have a weed genie :)

crunchytacosupreme
Mar 26, 2007
IT BURNS
I did a weed

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Well pass that poo poo to the left. Didn't your mother ever teach you about sharing?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Ya if you're in washington plz hook a sister up

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

If you're not then dont because i am not into asking for illegal things on this forum here fyi lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

After about 8 months of living in dc, gotta say, legal weed is a very good thing

Big Bizness
Jun 19, 2019

Riot Bimbo posted:

Ya if you're in washington plz hook a sister up

On the other side of the country unfortunately. Sorry

I'm about to smoke more of it and play some chrono trigger on my PVM, peace!!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/nocontext_fox/status/1164595476215336961?s=19

How do you like my new vape rig?

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

If I vape 1-2 arizer air stems a night for like the last 6 months or so, whats a decent amount of time for a tolerance break?

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Big Bizness posted:

On the other side of the country unfortunately. Sorry

I'm about to smoke more of it and play some chronic trigger on my PVM, peace!!

Games like that are the best when getting kaplonkered.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Laserface posted:

If I vape 1-2 arizer air stems a night for like the last 6 months or so, whats a decent amount of time for a tolerance break?

3 days

I used to think they'd take 2 weeks, but research says the CB1 receptors reset after about 36-48 hours.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Mr. Dick is about to throw away +/- 1/2 an ounce worth of mostly top shelf roaches. If there's a down side to decriminalization it's that it makes it possible for a man to look at a pile of roaches and decide that the waste is more than offset by how harsh it would be to smoke.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Mr. Dick posted:

Mr. Dick is about to throw away +/- 1/2 an ounce worth of mostly top shelf roaches. If there's a down side to decriminalization it's that it makes it possible for a man to look at a pile of roaches and decide that the waste is more than offset by how harsh it would be to smoke.

Pack those bad boys in a dry bong and Resinate them for a couple of months. Then give the congealed roach log to a hobo.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

my enano's plug socket disintegrated into a million pieces and one of the pins fell out so i wired in a new one. it's working great and a new enano was $60 more than i paid when i bought this one so it was great to repair it with a 5 cent piece of plastic i bought off digi-key.

there's some screws under 2 of the cork feet on the bottom you can remove to access the guts. i had to solder some pins onto the new plug to get the wires from the heating element to connect.

also theres a huge crack in the wood from it expanding and contracting so much.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Jesus how hot was that thing getting, and for how long?

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

I keep seeing articles like these recently:

Vaping and Cigarette Smoking Could Be Equally Likely to Cause Lung Disease

Any reason for concern for someone that uses THC vapes, or is it highly unlikely it would do anything?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

purple death ray posted:

It's a coin toss sometimes they're good. They dry my throat out and make me cough in a very different way than a bong does

concentrates make me cough way more than flower but c'est la vie i guess!

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Good Sphere posted:

Any reason for concern for someone that uses THC vapes, or is it highly unlikely it would do anything?

quote:

The team observed that the protease levels were “significantly elevated” in the groups of smokers and vapers but not in the group of nonsmokers, suggesting that vaping and smoking may both promote emphysema.

This, the second part of the study indicates, is likely because they both include the consumption of nicotine.

quote:

Nine of the 14 vapers had previously smoked tobacco but had switched to e-cigarettes for at least 6 months prior to the bronchoscopy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Good Sphere posted:

It included THC in the article there but doesn't say if its oil or dry vape. I really don't trust the oils or anything with propylene glycol; they were really never meant to be heated up to high temperatures in the first place. I would be concerned if you use it frequently. There's always edibles, capsules and tinctures.