Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is that an avs story? The lack of capitalization always throws me off.

No, its amazing though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I don't know why the idea of an orangutan having an archenemy amuses me so but there it is

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

there's a good quote (maybe in this thread!) from a primate researcher who's like

"The main difference between the primates is how they handle a screwdriver you accidentally leave in their enclosure.

A gorilla will look at the screwdriver, sniff it, pick it up, put it back down and ignore it from then on.

A chimpanzee will pick up the screwdriver, turn it over, play with it a bit, then use it to murder a small animal or another chimp.

An orangutan will pointedly ignore the screwdriver until it thinks you aren't watching, then pick it up and hide it in a secret location, and later use it to build a spaceship to return to its home planet."

A zookeeper at our local zoo left a knife in the gorilla enclosure and that's basically exactly what happened

She picked it up, looked at it for a bit, put it down on a chair, and another keeper came in and took it away

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Doc Hawkins posted:

"boo this orangutan sucks boooo"

"who the f...ken! how the gently caress did you get out there?!"

"what's that, disgusting swamp ape? you must have me confused with someone else, i am a human child and i am fed up with how much you suck, booooo, mommy, ask to talk to otis' manager"

I wanted to rescue this from the bottom of the page

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

why isnt there a pyf ape/monkey thread already

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Krankenstyle posted:

why isnt there a pyf ape/monkey thread already

Be the change you want to see in the world

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Be the change you want to see in the world

as the op of the pyf bird thread i have a lot on my mind

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Krankenstyle posted:

as the op of the pyf bird thread i have a lot on my mind

I don't have a favorite ape or particularly strong ape opinions in general or I might do it

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I don't have a favorite ape or particularly strong ape opinions in general or I might do it

gently caress it, i just rememberedd a good clip
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3896961

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

wesleywillis posted:

I'll be most of those incels are such virgins they were born by C section.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

Throwing axes are the superior alternative hunting platform anyway

Nine out of ten you just scare the everliving gently caress out of some deer/conk it on the head with a handle, one out of ten that thing is dead as hell

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

after EorayMel quotes a post that didn't get enough attention a decade before: finally, this spirit can rest...

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

tbh some of these spirits don't seem like the resting type.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
[The Posting Obscura has no effect!]

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Brawnfire posted:

"Hello! Looks like you're trying to encourage respecting personal space in a developing child! Cool beans, I'd love to help! Try selecting the 'people have boundaries' tooltip, and scrolling down to-"

"-hm. You have selected 'racial motives' and 'unexamined privelege'. These are not recommended for use with child development. Would you like some helpful hints?"

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

someone once said on these very forums

ska is the music that plays in a fat kids head when they get good news

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider / Musk goes to Mars and makes bad cars

This binged my funny bone.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

I remember this one as "what plays in a 13 year old's head when he gets extra mozzarella sticks"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

canyoneer posted:

I remember this one as "what plays in a 13 year old's head when he gets extra mozzarella sticks"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

935 posted:

LOL at all these goons whose self confidence is so low they question wether they would beat a loving monkey in a fistfight.

In one corner we have the apex predator - top of the food chain - has literally taken over the entire planet and dominated every other species to ever walk, swim or fly. The ones that wouldn't submit, we wiped right off the face of the earth.

In the other corner, we have a monkey. Three feet tall, literally eats poo poo, walks around with its ballsack exposed

Goons *presses pause on their Nintendo 3DS, de-fogs their glasses, wipes snot from nose with sleeve* "well technically the muscle fibers are different than human muscle fibers therefore a monkey would definitely eat my penis if it were determined and there's nothing I could do to stop it"

E: I'm also laughing too loving hard at this:

Toadvine posted:

A chimp also has hands on his feet so while you've possibly immobilized his arms he's still got ten finger-toes wrapped firmly around your vine and grapes

EorayMel has a new favorite as of 02:04 on Aug 26, 2019

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Terry Pratchett, a Famous Dwarven Proverb posted:

When their head is level with your waist, your groin is level with their teeth.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
E nm

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Does anyone have the bizarre quote of a child making GBS threads on a roof and getting shot in the gut by a homeowner and saying weird things

If you have never seen the quote this request probably looks weird

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Another request please, the series of stories about a tough guy, going through his day and roundhouse kicking the poo poo out of people that mildly annoy him. It usually contains the phrase "That did it" and some pithy one liner.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

The post above is referring to mjq jazz bar

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

CzarChasm posted:

Another request please, the series of stories about a tough guy, going through his day and roundhouse kicking the poo poo out of people that mildly annoy him. It usually contains the phrase "That did it" and some pithy one liner.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749412&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post452402761

Usually worth checking page 1-3 for the general classics.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
anybody have the Laika story with "mankind's greatest achievement at that point"

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

freeedr posted:

Does anyone have the bizarre quote of a child making GBS threads on a roof and getting shot in the gut by a homeowner and saying weird things

If you have never seen the quote this request probably looks weird

I'm da guy who found da quote and thread to put in this very thread :holy:

BLANCHES oval office posted:

agh im going to squat on crazy batshit gun mans roof!!! i hope he has children in the home while i squat barefoot onto his badly done roof and push out me colon snakes. his wife is probably cozy in her snuggly fleece wizard looking robe and the man is drinking a beer. they are not expecting something so bizarre as a child like me to be making GBS threads above them. ahaha im a gradeschool kid who is drinking gin out of a gatorade bottle and now im shot in the stomach by a stupid as gently caress person from the worst state in the country. aaaagh im gutshot and me turds are pouring out silly putty like from the birdshot that riddle me full of deathholes. hail satan death to america i was in band and i was learning clare de lune on the oboe and my mother loved me but now im dead because of guns and idiots.

If you want the whole thread:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3139685

And/or an audio version of the post by another goon:https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/what-is-an-oboe

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Something Awful is addictive

Rabbit posted:

It also causes cancer and leprosy.

I was so addicted that I re-registered as soon as I was banned.

I've also realised that being a member of this forum implies paying for friends. This would be ok if any of you were my friends, but I hate all of you (except the nice people from my previous threads, they are wonderful and lovely!).

This thread is for members who are having trouble living in the real world due to SA.

The paranoid schizophrenic in me would also like to point out that "SA" could easily mean "Substance Abuse" and I hereby declare that it is poisoning our hearts and our minds as we grow ever dependent upon it's offerings of so-called "humor".

Discuss, or feel free to mock me for my grammar and/or post count.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Zoning out from life is addictive. Some people do so by shitposting with a bunch of internet strangers. Something awful is a symptom of addiction, not the addiction.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

SA could also mean Soil Acidity. Meaning???

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Outrail posted:

Zoning out from life is addictive. Some people do so by shitposting with a bunch of internet strangers. Something awful is a symptom of addiction, not the addiction.

Kids are calling it "just post."

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Somfin posted:

Kids are calling it "just post."

There're people young enough to be called kids on this creaky dead forum?

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

There's a post by a well-known poster, somebody like Infrateal or someone, talking about how he just lets his baby cry. It's something about how he's not going to change his whole day just cause the dumbest person in the house is upset that his face is too close or something. Anyone have it on hand?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
re: wow classic rollout being a shitshow

Shifty gimbal posted:

Lmao, seems like it would be very hard to do with this broken-rear end product.

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

paying $17 a month to wait in line

Sombrerotron posted:

to play a 15-year-old grindfest, no less

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

compared to jeffrey epstein's plane it's a downright bargain

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Nordick posted:

I am not entirely sure if I have ever envied anyone as much as this dude cuddling a goddamn raven

https://i.imgur.com/6HrUhAC.gifv

Tsaedje posted:

Stroke the raven evermore

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Outrail posted:

There're people young enough to be called kids on this creaky dead forum?

Anyone under 30 is a kid at this point.

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009

Uptime Sinclair posted:

re: wow classic rollout being a shitshow

Well, that's the genuine classic wow experience.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

oh my god the sound is adorable :neckbeard:

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

Anyone under 30 is a kid at this point.

like the man said...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

very good dog