Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

TheShrike posted:

plot twist - those are actually all strains of weed so he wasn't lying

Special K - mind strong sativa
Frosted Flakes - body strong hybrid, freezes you into the couch
Raisin Brand Crunch? (it's actually Bran but i'll let that slide) - munchies high
Oh god I didn't even realize that. That's amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Medium: I caught him on the counter.
Ghost of Shaggy: It wasn't me!
Medium: Saw him bangin' on the sofa.
Medium: He even had her in the shower.
Medium: I even caught him on camera

pure poetry

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thingyman posted:

world's worst wheel of fortune player: i'd like to buy an umlaut, alex

weird al literally tried to do that when he was a celebrity contestant.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Finger Prince

Fully sexual bigfoot

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

Fully sexual bigfoot

But his normal sized wiener looks tiny next to his ample proportions.

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
If Bigfoot is legally a person, then by the principle of adverse possession Bigfoot owns the forest land where he lives. Individuals attempting to photograph Bigfoot do so on his private property. If they sell photographs taken while trespassing on Bigfoot's land, Bigfoot may have grounds to sue the photographers in court if he can prove he was harmed.

I understand the desire to photograph Bigfoot. Bigfoot is astounding. But is anyone out there working to inform Bigfoot of his legal rights? Alan Dershowitz, maybe? It seems unlikely that he has access to adequate legal representation in his forest home. In addition to the trespassing issues, Bigfoot can probably win a large settlement for the unauthorized use of his name and likeness in film, TV, and print.

Perhaps it is a minor point, but how do we know his name is Bigfoot if nobody has ever talked to him? I turn this question over in my mind during times of idleness, such as when waiting for the bus or reheating food in the microwave.

Escape From Noise

mountaincat posted:

If Bigfoot is legally a person, then by the principle of adverse possession Bigfoot owns the forest land where he lives. Individuals attempting to photograph Bigfoot do so on his private property. If they sell photographs taken while trespassing on Bigfoot's land, Bigfoot may have grounds to sue the photographers in court if he can prove he was harmed.

I understand the desire to photograph Bigfoot. Bigfoot is astounding. But is anyone out there working to inform Bigfoot of his legal rights? Alan Dershowitz, maybe? It seems unlikely that he has access to adequate legal representation in his forest home. In addition to the trespassing issues, Bigfoot can probably win a large settlement for the unauthorized use of his name and likeness in film, TV, and print.

Perhaps it is a minor point, but how do we know his name is Bigfoot if nobody has ever talked to him? I turn this question over in my mind during times of idleness, such as when waiting for the bus or reheating food in the microwave.

What about that time he moved in with the Henderson family?

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
ebola roulette

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

accusing other posters of being my sockpuppets or something. i think that could be really funny but also maybe risky? people take the internet very seriously.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

accusing other posters of being my sockpuppets or something. i think that could be really funny but also maybe risky? people take the internet very seriously.

I agree completely, you raise excellent points, and so articulately

nut

Heather Papps posted:

lol! so much this!

alnilam

Heather Papps posted:

e: sorry wrong account

ty manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Youth pastor energy but recruiting people to my cult.

nut

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Youth pastor energy but recruiting people to my sex cult.

Hey guys, let's rap about the big truth!

*spins chair around and sits down on it backwards but he's naked and it's this chair*

Heather Papps

hello friend

bee eater posted:

Hey guys, let's rap about the big truth!

*spins chair around and sits down on it backwards but he's naked and it's this chair*

i know you may think i'm just a saggy balled old dude but check this out
*flexes scrote*

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Strumming an acoustic guitar, "This is a little song about the greatest story ever told - last year's Halloween Orgy"

magic cactus

The Military Industrial Complex, Like Hollywood before it, has run out of ideas and is just creating pointless sequels to the conspiracy theories we know and love in a cheap and cynical attempt to cash in on nostalgia.

nut

magic cactus posted:

The Military Industrial Complex, Like Hollywood before it, has run out of ideas and is just creating pointless sequels to the conspiracy theories we know and love in a cheap and cynical attempt to cash in on nostalgia.

9/12 was an inside job

alnilam

Area 52: electric boogaloo

ty manifisto

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
a Prince tribute artist from Nigeria having a lot of difficulty establishing an online presence

magic cactus

canyoneer posted:

a Prince tribute artist from Nigeria having a lot of difficulty establishing an online presence

The scammer formally known as (a) Prince

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Shouldn't have named our band "The And Or"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Johnny Half-Beat and the Tone Deaf Singers

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
Going into labor on labor day.

Macnult

pinocchio but pronounced like pee no chee oh

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

Macnult posted:

pinocchio but pronounced like pee no chee oh

more like pinochet amirite

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i'm trying to summon that one mischievous ghost by saying his name 3 times.
i can't recall his name, but i know now by experience that it is not beetlejizz

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

magic cactus posted:

The scammer formally known as (a) Prince

:vince:

----------------

TheShrike

canyoneer posted:

i'm trying to summon that one mischievous ghost by saying his name 3 times.
i can't recall his name, but i know now by experience that it is not beetlejizz

this was great

TheShrike

remember when you thought subject 101 was like the bare bones barely know anything about that subject class but actually... 101 is usually upper division so not the basics really :0

google THIS

(craft beer snob tearily loading a shotgun) We're going to have to put him down. He's tasted Bud.

Heather Papps

hello friend

forest power rangers?

alnilam

TheShrike posted:

more like pinochet amirite

Gepetto crying because his real boy is now a murderous dictator

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

frankensteins monster is actually really nice and cute, and everyone loves him
frankenstein is jealous, goes on a murderous rage

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
other rooms in willy wonka's factory that arent on the tour

----------------

Finger Prince

got any sevens posted:

The room where they extract the high fructose corn syrup and it's all old ladies getting their gnarly feet milked.

google THIS

got any sevens posted:

We've done it, which is not to say that a redo wouldn't be good.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3869118

lost my old email

home remedies for vagina dentata of the rear end?

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Vagina Dentata!
What a wonderful phrase!
Vagina Dentata!
Aint no passing craaaaze!
It means, uhh, I'm not gonna search for it on a work computer but it sounds scary. Probably a good idea to talk to your doctor about it.
It's a pair of words!
They mean something!
Vagina Dentata!

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

forest power rangers?

this or a captain planet who is an insane forest cult leader and his team are all under his sex thrall, and they kill hikers and loggers and fishermen and hunters and stuff, under the direction of gaia, interpreted by captain planet!