Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

om nom nom posted:

I found one HoMM3 meme, may have been here, months ago, sent it to a friend who used to play it with me all the time. He was blown away just like I was, and sent one back. We've been going back and forth ever since. Turns out, I've got a solid collection at this point.

Fair warning to anyone who intends to venture into the bowels of the internet for HoMM memes, there's a whole bunch of overtly racist black dragon/titan memes.

gimme some normal might and magic memes preferably 5-8 ones. if i was a billionaire ide buy the mm rights from ubisoft and become the todd howard of homm3 and turn based rpgs. yeah you have the might and magic ultimate collection on pc but do you have it on switch? :smug:

snergle has a new favorite as of 02:03 on Sep 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

BMX Ninja posted:

I'd no idea that was a thing. Surely non-alcoholic cider is just apple juice and not cider.

I just googled this and apparently in the US "cider" is just unfiltered apple juice and "apple juice" is the clear filtered stuff. "Hard cider" is the fermented stuff.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

snergle posted:

gimme some normal might and magic memes preferably 5-8 ones. if i was a billionaire ide buy the mm rights from ubisoft and become the todd howard of homm3 and turn based rpgs. yeah you have the might and magic ultimate collection on pc but do you have it on switch? :smug:

It doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to make a spiritual successor or clone; especially if you are targeting closer to HoMM 3, and it seems like the series went on a downward trend from there, so it seems like a logical place to start. Perhaps I should kickstarter a game, "Villians of sword and sorcery". I already have an idea guy, the most important part. Just need some artists and programmers, but could probably get that wrapped up after the KS closes.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

IncredibleIgloo posted:

It doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to make a spiritual successor or clone; especially if you are targeting closer to HoMM 3, and it seems like the series went on a downward trend from there, so it seems like a logical place to start. Perhaps I should kickstarter a game, "Villians of sword and sorcery". I already have an idea guy, the most important part. Just need some artists and programmers, but could probably get that wrapped up after the KS closes.

i said todd howard not chris roberts.

real talk though ide just update the engines and graphics and keep the original rpgs the same. same for homm1-3. the rpgs ubisoft made and the rts ubisoft made can diaf. 3do or bust.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

bike tory posted:

I just googled this and apparently in the US "cider" is just unfiltered apple juice and "apple juice" is the clear filtered stuff. "Hard cider" is the fermented stuff.

Gotta love the legacy of prohibition

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

A lot of apple juice is dried to a powder and reconstituted.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

bike tory posted:

Cider is good for drinking on its own, hot or cold, but put some cinnamon sticks and everclear into that puppy, let it steep overnight and, buddy, you have... well, a drinking problem, but what you made tastes like apple pie so that’s something.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I still can’t find Loss.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3pq8641UVs

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Just played RDR2 for the first time, and holy moly has this been my mantra

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

https://i.imgur.com/WeX8v4O.mp4

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Wait, why are The Doors authoritarian left?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Fister Roboto posted:

it's loss

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Fister Roboto posted:

The names are supposed to match up with the contents of the corresponding Loss panel. Talking Heads was a very poor choice for panel 2.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

mysterious frankie posted:

Cider is good for drinking on its own, hot or cold, but put some cinnamon sticks and everclear into that puppy, let it steep overnight and, buddy, you have... well, a drinking problem, but what you made tastes like apple pie so that’s something.

This is the recipe I use from the old Bachelor thread.

Zipperelli posted:

Made Apple Pie Moonshine tonight, and I'm sufficiently buzzed off 6 or 7 SIPS of this godly creation...

2 Qts Apple Cider
1/2 Gallon Apple Juice
750mL Everclear
2 Cups Vanilla Vodka
6 Cinnamon Sticks
5 Whole Cloves
1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup each, White and Light Brown Sugar

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

When the thread starts talking about cider.

https://youtu.be/L1BfF77Pvio

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Memento posted:

That...is a lot of loving sugar. Could you substitute Stevia for the white?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Why don't you just drink the fermented alcoholic kind of cider like everywhere else in the world ya doofuses

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
And of course in Canada, the whole thing's topsy-turvy!

That whole clip is an excellent demonstration of goon food derails.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

bike tory posted:

Why don't you just drink the fermented alcoholic kind of cider like everywhere else in the world ya doofuses

I tried that once but it was not opaque and brown like apple cider and also tasted bad.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Johnny Aztec posted:

That...is a lot of loving sugar. Could you substitute Stevia for the white?

It's pretty sweet, leave out as much sugar as you like.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Missed the best one

Edit: think I'm spent after

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 07:04 on Sep 1, 2019

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuzy2OsVy1c

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

om nom nom posted:

Missed the best one

"The one behind the stakes - no, not the clear one"

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

:dudsmile: i love this meme

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax

Fister Roboto posted:

Same, it's so good

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

IDK what the poo poo any of that is but, as far as cool acronyms go I guess you could do a lot worse than 'HoMaM'

How O Meh a Mother 3

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

IncredibleIgloo posted:

Age of Wonders 3 is probably the best recent one.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Memento posted:

750mL Everclear

St_Ides
May 19, 2008

Just ballparking it, ABV of it is somewhere around 20 percent, give or take.

Almost twice as strong as the average glass of wine.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Hey my recipe! (God drat that thread is 5 years old now...)

Yes it's a lot of sugar, remove as much as you want, but the drink is intended to be p.sweet.

Yes. 1 cup will gently caress you up. Be careful.

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009
This needs more views, for the R2D2 sounds and Gordon as Darth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtK5wprKnlo

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Zipperelli. posted:

1 cup will gently caress you up. Be careful.

Especially if you're an American where they charge $750 for a $6 vial of insulin.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Fister Roboto posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wrlPjvQnlo

GREETINGS!

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Claeaus
Mar 29, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

I thought it was a bit "meh" at first, but then I saw this and realized I was wrong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwwkjgHE2mk

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Those ideas were made in an incorrect life that you no longer maintain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos