Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

My action gave me a picture of a baby body with a light bulb head and another baby body with an older man's head. Strange.

Anyone else get that

What? That sounds grim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Toalpaz posted:

##vote AA

How you arrived at that as the logical path to take is beyond me, but ok.

Anyhow, mamma-mia.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
You see, once per game I can send a picture to a random member of scum team..... I'm sorry AA you fell for my trap.....

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I think toal looks scummy for the steak vote.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Toalpaz posted:

You see, once per game I can send a picture to a random member of scum team..... I'm sorry AA you fell for my trap.....

this is...... weird

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Toalpaz posted:

Yeahhhhhh if your action failed how would that happen?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Looks like you fell into your own pile of doo, toal.

##vote toal

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
GGN, murder Toal. If his flip includes that power, we lynch AA.

Toal's claim makes little sense and his play today is scummy, but if despite that he is telling the truth we hit scum AA.

Perfect use of your power.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I dont like that one bit. There are redirects and reflects in this game. I had a random reflect n1.

Even if toals ability is true doesn't mean I'm scum.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

:ironicat:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also byers, heavy handed advocating for a murder expending a likely town killing ability, then dictating a lunch based on inconclusive night actions.

Eat my trash if you all decide to play night action mafia today after ignoring the conflicting pokeball mechanics in full.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
AA, byers

why not murder steak?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I was kidding about sending a random member of scum team a dumb picture :ironicat:

##vote byers

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Do it cowards. Let scum hold your hands.

Byers the self confessed poisoner and player who re-entered the game after expending their self protect and was reluctant to give details about how it worked to keep the bad scummers from figuring it out. Bullshit.

KB does things and ends up in a pokeball on the night a pokeball straight up jailed toal. Oddly enough I could not target KB. But strange that he is pokeballed and can act and toal cannot.

But yeah... whatevs town. You do you.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Toalpaz posted:

I was kidding about sending a random member of scum team a dumb picture :ironicat:

##vote byers

:rolleyes:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Toalpaz posted:

##vote byers

:thunk:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##vote toal

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

I dont like that one bit. There are redirects and reflects in this game. I had a random reflect n1.

Even if toals ability is true doesn't mean I'm scum.

Ok, GGN, murder AA instead if you want. But Toal claims his power worked through a global roleblock, and that AA is accurately reflecting that result.

There are three possibilities. Toal is lying, AA is caught and somehow the power works through the global roleblock, or somehow a redirect also worked through the global roleblock that apparently even stopped the scum kill.

I listed thosr in the order I think likely, but admit possibility 2 is almost equal to possiblity 1. The 3rd is at least an order of magnitude less likely than the other two.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
GGN please shoot byers lol

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Toalpaz posted:

##vote byers

For fucks sake...

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
byers it seems as if you're opposed to murder

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Byers2142 posted:

Ok, GGN, murder AA instead if you want. But Toal claims his power worked through a global roleblock, and that AA is accurately reflecting that result.

There are three possibilities. Toal is lying, AA is caught and somehow the power works through the global roleblock, or somehow a redirect also worked through the global roleblock that apparently even stopped the scum kill.

I listed thosr in the order I think likely, but admit possibility 2 is almost equal to possiblity 1. The 3rd is at least an order of magnitude less likely than the other two.

this is sensationalist scum that doesn't want to play actual mafia where they're losing and instead jumps on the most stupid chains of action hoping it changes the direction of the day. I think byers and steak are scum together.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Do it cowards. Let scum hold your hands.

Byers the self confessed poisoner and player who re-entered the game after expending their self protect and was reluctant to give details about how it worked to keep the bad scummers from figuring it out. Bullshit.

KB does things and ends up in a pokeball on the night a pokeball straight up jailed toal. Oddly enough I could not target KB. But strange that he is pokeballed and can act and toal cannot.

But yeah... whatevs town. You do you.

Again, setup spec. That's a poo poo case.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Dick Bastardly posted:

byers it seems as if you're opposed to murder

How?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

If we can use GGN's power to kill both Steak and Toal today that would be rad.

---

I see you are still banging that weird drum AA. I posted about why that doesn't make sense. Among other things Toal was NOT jailed. They said as much. Please pay attention.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

because it takes a majority to settle on one target (unless you want GGn to die.....?)

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Toalpaz posted:

this is sensationalist scum that doesn't want to play actual mafia where they're losing and instead jumps on the most stupid chains of action hoping it changes the direction of the day. I think byers and steak are scum together.

You lied about a night action that would literally mean either you or AA were scum. GGN's power would let us guarantee the scum lynch today. That's the perfect situation to use that power. The only reason it's a bad play is that you lied.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Toalpaz posted:

I'm merk thread thinks I caught scum look at me vote 3 people in one hour :words:

I did catch scum.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Dick Bastardly posted:

because it takes a majority to settle on one target (unless you want GGn to die.....?)

Still confused, unless you think any of the suggestions I made wouldn't have a majority support (in Toal's case before he revealed he was lying)?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Toal is pretty clear scum. They kept the door open to vote SiV and talked negatively about SiV without ever actually voting SiV and, instead, pushed other candidates (Bif). It's an open and shut case. Matlock merk here. :words:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Votecount for Day 4

Toalpaz (3): yuming, merk, merk, Anomalous Amalgam, Dick Bastardly
Mr. Steak (3): King Burgundy, Bifauxnen, merk, merk, Mikujin, Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Byers2142 (2): SolusLunes, Toalpaz
GenericGirlName (1): merk, merk, merk
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz

Not Voting (7): 50 pounds of bread, Byers2142, CCKeane, GenericGirlName, Hal Incandenza, Mr. Steak, redneck nazgul

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 03rd, 2019 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 8 hours.

Don't forget to give me your shelf number tonight!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Toalpaz posted:

Yeah, I don't think I was pokeballed, so there was some shenanigans involved probably.

Toal did you have a successful action n2?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toal did you have a successful action n2?

yeah n2 I had a successful action.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote 50

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm fine with either of these votes(Steak/Toal). Or both if we are using GGN to get them both today.

GGN, let's do it.

I think you have the majority to make this happen. And even if some scum pulled a fast one and said they'd vote for it and then didn't, that would out more scum and clear some town. (If you died to this somehow, you have cleared two people as town, Miku and the SS13 game person, at least assuming you flip town with powers that you described.)

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Byers2142 posted:

GGN, murder Toal. If his flip includes that power, we lynch AA.

Toal's claim makes little sense and his play today is scummy, but if despite that he is telling the truth we hit scum AA.

Perfect use of your power.

You know that my murder doesn't get us the flip immediately/when majority is reached. The kill still only happens at the end of the game day.

:tinfoil:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

GenericGirlName posted:

You know that my murder doesn't get us the flip immediately/when majority is reached. The kill still only happens at the end of the game day.

:tinfoil:

I completely forgot that.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
it's basically GGN's gamble on who to target and right now steak is lookin it

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
or possibly toal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU