Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

King Burgundy posted:

Huh. That is actually interesting. I can see what you are saying.

The thing is, Toal then preceded to redirect all actions that went to them to me. So I don't think Toal thought Bread was a traitor based on the chain of events.
Toal asked 50 to try again after that happened I believe.

Here vv

50 pounds of bread posted:

Also toal, is that flower pokedork what my thing did, or is it something else??

Toalpaz posted:

I don't know what rosalia is doing. I'm not sure your ability reached me last night.

Yeah I think Biff or SiV are probably scum. We should kill one today and find out if they are sending a scum to each shelf.

And 50 was sure to let the thread scum know that his action failed again when D4 started.

My action failed and I am upset about it.

I wanted to see if there would be a different pokemon.
That will all the bomb talk, it fits as a traitor I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Huh. Yeah, that is all reasonable. I can see it.

I still want to hear a detailed explanation of GGNs thought process, thoughts on scum, etc before I decide, but I'm much more interested in 50s flip now then I was before. Worst case scenario, if GGN is scum she is forced to "clear" someone else over night. Or lie about it.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##no

Why didn’t you kill Steak or Byers?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

##no

Why didn’t you kill Steak or Byers?

If we vote no GGN supposedly dies right?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I dont think I've been on a shelf with yuming but everyone I've been on a shelf can vouch for the openness of my actions, and more importantly, confirm that I've used a targetles move that flips switches. This is also why I brought that information into thread before toal overextended and got themselves killed.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Yes - 6
No - 2

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I regret voting yes on 50. I no longer think them to be scum.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yes. We should all vote no.

1. GGN flipping scum is what I think will happen. Look at my case.

2. If GGN flips town, I’m confirmed town.

That said, I don’t mind the 50 thunderdome because he is trolling and his usual troll is a scum troll. But.... let’s kill GGN.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I regret voting yes on 50. I no longer think them to be scum.

I regret GGN picking 50 for some reason. I am ambivalent about 50s play but his role in general seems less useful for town than GGN if we believe their claims

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

That said, I don’t mind the 50 thunderdome because he is trolling and his usual troll is a scum troll. But.... let’s kill GGN.

I think I'm locked on yes, but I will go back and look at your case again anyway

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

if a majority is not reached on the yes factor GGN dies i believe

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

merk posted:

FWIW, I was assuming GGN's cop wasn't on you. Is one of your games SS13? If not, her flipping town would clear Miku and whoever has the SS13 game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
GGN claimed my role exactly as it is, mostly.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

merk posted:

GGN claimed my role exactly as it is, mostly.

Ah bummer. Was hoping we had someone else cleared as well.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Everybody mocks me, the man who forgets about the game until 830 at night, but behold! It gives me time to make good decisions!

##no

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hi sorry i got sick and slept like all loving day. im about to catch up on the 200 comments but it seems im getting voted? i assumed as much when siv flipped scum, but i obviously dont want this to happen.

merk u are asking who i think is scum? ive been quite clear on that: byers, KB, and solus. i was gonna include tou (merk) too but after sov flipped youre definitely town
as for why, im pretty sure i said most of this already too, but...
byers: its clear he used the scumkill on night 1 on jen.
KB: quite a number of bad pushes on d2 and scummy posting, by which i mean trying too hard to appear helpful.
solus: playing in tandem with KB and my reasons are similar too

ggn, tbh thats a VERY bad look using the murder on ... not me. i was very much expecting to have to campaign for the "no" votes but thanks for believing in me i guess.

time to think of things i did that i wouldnt do as scum! lol so first of all unless we're assuming none of the scum were on the siv lynch, why would i push against it so hard on my own? (yeah i was drunkposting but this logic stands. if i was scum i would have been drunkposting in the scumchat and they'd tell me to not post lmao.)

man i really havent done all that much yet so its hard to campaign. but you cant say ive been noncommittal like merk is implying because my cases have been firm and make sense. anyway time to catch up. pls dont hammer me too quick

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

The phone thing is actually a reference to one of the games I submitted, where a guys spaceship broke down on an alien planet and he needed to find a phone to call space AAA and he goes to a bar where the aliens wouldn't let him use the phone unless he could beat them all at air hockey.

I just thought asking about the phone was hilarious. I've also mentioned the black knight which is a flavor thing from beyond dark castle, but unrelated to my role which is just town.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Also as a man of MURDER, albeit with a different trigger word that's a lot of MURDER for town IMO.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

The phone thing is actually a reference to one of the games I submitted, where a guys spaceship broke down on an alien planet and he needed to find a phone to call space AAA and he goes to a bar where the aliens wouldn't let him use the phone unless he could beat them all at air hockey.

I just thought asking about the phone was hilarious. I've also mentioned the black knight which is a flavor thing from beyond dark castle, but unrelated to my role which is just town.

Tell us why you should live over GGN. Or don’t. It’s your life. Not mine.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

merk posted:

I mean this isn't 100% wrong, but also my most try hard things are usually scum try hard so there's that.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Mr. Steak posted:

hi sorry i got sick and slept like all loving day. im about to catch up on the 200 comments but it seems im getting voted? i assumed as much when siv flipped scum, but i obviously dont want this to happen.

merk u are asking who i think is scum? ive been quite clear on that: byers, KB, and solus. i was gonna include tou (merk) too but after sov flipped youre definitely town
as for why, im pretty sure i said most of this already too, but...
byers: its clear he used the scumkill on night 1 on jen.
KB: quite a number of bad pushes on d2 and scummy posting, by which i mean trying too hard to appear helpful.
solus: playing in tandem with KB and my reasons are similar too

ggn, tbh thats a VERY bad look using the murder on ... not me. i was very much expecting to have to campaign for the "no" votes but thanks for believing in me i guess.

time to think of things i did that i wouldnt do as scum! lol so first of all unless we're assuming none of the scum were on the siv lynch, why would i push against it so hard on my own? (yeah i was drunkposting but this logic stands. if i was scum i would have been drunkposting in the scumchat and they'd tell me to not post lmao.)

man i really havent done all that much yet so its hard to campaign. but you cant say ive been noncommittal like merk is implying because my cases have been firm and make sense. anyway time to catch up. pls dont hammer me too quick

Your cases don't actually make sense. One simple example from above is that Byers has a proven action on N1 that went to Merk. Even though he intended it to go to Hal, doesn't change that we know he visited Merk, not Jen. The others are also bad. But I can only spend so much effort each game helping people remember what happened in a game.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

merk posted:

Tell us why you should live over GGN. Or don’t. It’s your life. Not mine.

Because I'm town and they targeted a townie with a thunderdome.

I'll have time to read more into it after work, but trying to force a case on 15 minute breaks at a secure workspace isn't really a recipe for success.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Because I'm town and they targeted a townie with a thunderdome.

I'll have time to read more into it after work, but trying to force a case on 15 minute breaks at a secure workspace isn't really a recipe for success.

Oh ok. I, too, am town! Game solved! Let’s close the thread.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Surprisingly there is almost less content from GGN than me so I can actually do a quick post.

They said they dont like my mouthfeel, when my literal reason for voting SiV was basically my version of the same thing.

Like, what?

I mean that's about it. If you legitimately think I'm a better option, then go ahead and vote yes, but I mean a vote on GGN seems to be at least equal quality as one for me.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

merk posted:

Oh ok. I, too, am town! Game solved! Let’s close the thread.

Merk, I dont think you saying you are town in thread has quite the same weight as when I do it.

I have literally claimed scum in response to being asked if I am scum before.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Merk, I dont think you saying you are town in thread has quite the same weight as when I do it.

I have literally claimed scum in response to being asked if I am scum before.

Cmon man. You know this poo poo is garbage. You’re way too good to think garbage influences anyone. Open up the trash and put this in it.

Give us the real scum hunting. You can do it!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

King Burgundy posted:

Your cases don't actually make sense. One simple example from above is that Byers has a proven action on N1 that went to Merk. Even though he intended it to go to Hal, doesn't change that we know he visited Merk, not Jen. The others are also bad. But I can only spend so much effort each game helping people remember what happened in a game.

what? how is it proven at all?

also re: force lightning. my assumption is that scumteam rolecopped me on n2 so he could make up the fake death flavor. note how his "flavor" for dying was literally the exact title of my ability, not subtle at all like the "lagomorph" poo poo from flipped abilities.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i didnt consider that byers was redirected to himself when i claimed the lightning ability. idk why i'd claim that as scum when it just makes me look bad lol

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Byers2142 posted:

Also, force lightning. No real explanation of how it hit me, but rereading and seeing this, it's as though Steak wants to get ahead of if someone knows he has a force lightning power without revealing how it really works.

i dont know how it works or i would've said. the pm said its unpredictable so...

also no, this wouldnt even be "getting ahead" of claims. hell, if it was then i just wouldve claimed it was a pgo and not been all vague about it

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Man, I’d switch to yes. That 50 content sucks.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

merk posted:

Man, I’d switch to yes. That 50 content sucks.

oh yeah i forgot about that. ##no

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I remember back in the day when 50 was a mafia player looked up to. Now? What is this?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

I remember back in the day when 50 was a mafia player looked up to. Now? What is this?

Ever since he abandoned his temple game 6 years ago it hasn’t been the same

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Is there anyone that doesn’t think steak is scum at this point?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hal Incandenza posted:

Is there anyone that doesn’t think steak is scum at this point?

bro, people never don't think im scum.

anyway, ##vote byers and i may switch to ggn if the murder doesn't kill em because their use of the power was maximum scummy.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Mr. Steak posted:

bro, people never don't think im scum.

anyway, ##vote byers and i may switch to ggn if the murder doesn't kill em because their use of the power was maximum scummy.

Your stuff on SiV was scummy. If you don’t want to die soon, do some scum hunting!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

merk posted:

Your stuff on SiV was scummy. If you don’t want to die soon, do some scum hunting!

shall i just quote all of my posts about byers? why have people entirely forgot about him today? please explain how he's apparently cleared for the d1 action cuz i dont see it??

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 4

Mr. Steak (5): King Burgundy, Bifauxnen, merk, merk, Mikujin, Byers2142, Dick Bastardly, Anomalous Amalgam, King Burgundy, Bifauxnen, SolusLunes
Byers2142 (1): SolusLunes, SolusLunes, Mr. Steak
Anomalous Amalgam (1): yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming
GenericGirlName (1): merk, merk, merk
50 pounds of bread (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (7): 50 pounds of bread, Bifauxnen, CCKeane, GenericGirlName, Hal Incandenza, King Burgundy, redneck nazgul

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 03rd, 2019 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day.

Don't forget to give me your shelf number tonight!

Yes - 6
No - 4

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Mr. Steak posted:

shall i just quote all of my posts about byers? why have people entirely forgot about him today? please explain how he's apparently cleared for the d1 action cuz i dont see it??

Make a succinct, persuasive case. I don’t understand why it’s so hard to get people to do obvious things to stay alive and advance their win condition... if town?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
“Hey [person who looks scummy], who do you think is scum?”

“Ugh, wow, ugh. Why don’t I just quote sixteen posts I made over the last nine days that say what I am feeling UGH”

Oh ok.