Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T6ZligO4fo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

2016 people posting chomsky on voting for hillary was insanely funny

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
i wonder if there are echo chamber hipsters on nazi forums going "actually hitler was democratically elected cuck and controlled opposition by the jews"

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gukpKO91dA

dream9!bed!!
Jan 9, 2019

by VideoGames

Lol at like four tweets over multiple years being "pushing the Russiagate narrative"

Shut the gently caress up about Tulsi and back Bernie you coward

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

bernie's genuflected in public speeches to russiagate on the floor of congress too

it's very cringey but i still like bernie

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Probably his biggest flaw IMO, is just rolling with this propaganda even as he watched it get weaponized against him as an accusation of illegitimacy the entire time since 2016

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

dream9!bed!! posted:

Lol at like four tweets over multiple years being "pushing the Russiagate narrative"

Shut the gently caress up about Tulsi and back Bernie you coward

Yeah he's pushing Tulsi super hard for some reason

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

it's me, the guy reading my own tweets on stage lol

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Homeless Friend posted:

2016 people posting chomsky on voting for hillary was insanely funny

like slavoj, noam is a rich white old man, he's definitely an accelerationist since he's never going to see any issues that brings in his life lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Truga posted:

like slavoj, noam is a rich white old man, he's definitely an accelerationist since he's never going to see any issues that brings in his life lol

chomsky said people should vote for Hillary, which I agree was the real accelerationist position

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijuyh7IgXiA

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/sarahcpr/status/1170020079834189828

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Lmao what the gently caress. It's like the crazy guy with pins in the wall

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Lmao what the gently caress. It's like the crazy guy with pins in the wall

a sizable portion of centrist liberals still think Assange made Hillary take both a public and private position on the capitalist status quo behind closed doors

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

tylersayten posted:

a sizable portion of centrist liberals still think Assange made Hillary take both a public and private position on the capitalist status quo behind closed doors

no, they think the only thing wrong with telling donors that you're lying to the public is the public finding out.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

for the most part pamela anderson has surprisingly good takes but uh

https://twitter.com/pamfoundation/status/1170086700674093056

vegan prisons is kind of out of nowhere i assume she means prisons that serve vegan food not prison where we lock vegans up

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Some Guy TT posted:

for the most part pamela anderson has surprisingly good takes but uh

https://twitter.com/pamfoundation/status/1170086700674093056

vegan prisons is kind of out of nowhere i assume she means prisons that serve vegan food not prison where we lock vegans up

She's right, assuming prisons are intended to rehabilitate, prison food being vegan would lead to healthier inmates and probably measurably lower inmate-on-inmate aggression.

Put the prison guards on like yak tranquilizers though

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/TravisAllen02/status/1169652374601965569?s=20

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Is this the #resistance

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Is this the #resistance

Wait until they say universal healthcare originated in Russia

Bernie is working for Putin

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

tylersayten posted:

Wait until they say universal healthcare originated in Russia

Bernie is working for Putin

Russia still has public healthcare, so it's only a matter of time.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya6YZE91DE8
lol

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

pam anderson loving rules dude

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

im lolling b/c pamela anderson has to be the voice of reason in our insanely hosed up world

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
That loving ruled, I just bought tickets to his next show on the 6th

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://twitter.com/msdncnews/status/1171249384534761474?s=21

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

tower time posted:

Saw this and thought it was interesting. Guy's timeline doesn't say which poll it was from but in context it seems most likely it was civiq's latest Iowa poll.

https://twitter.com/dcg1114/status/1174340139914412032

Might be the first real measure i've seen of how many dems really are focused on the Russia poo poo, and 36% is troubling. That it affects primarily older and more educated voters makes an odd kind of sense.
lol @ the more "education" you have the more you're a russiagater

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

comedyblissoption posted:

lol @ the more "education" you have the more you're a russiagater

That is at least partially explained by the in my opinion by the fact that the older you are the more likely you are to think Russian interference cost Clinton the election. Having grown up alongside the internet seems to be one of the best predictors of skepticism about Russiagate.

Which really just emphasizes how extra pathetic it was that so many D&D libs were so credulous about the social media freakout, since they all post on Something Awful and have no excuse for being dumb. I will never forget all those breathlessly repeated statistics about how many millions of Americans might have been exposed to an Internet Research Agency ad, as though this was somehow significant in the media environment of the 2016 election race.

dream9!bed!!
Jan 9, 2019

by VideoGames
Just posting to remind everyone that the sum total of Russian interference literally amounted to a poorly funded Super PAC

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
The types of people who spent the most time looking at foreign bought ads (facebook, so boomers) and who are dumb enough to be affected by such juvenile advertising were never going to vote for Hilary anyway, and were already in the Trump voter demographic obviously. Hilary lost because people to the left of those guys didn't like her or turn out for her.

dream9!bed!! posted:

Just posting to remind everyone that the sum total of Russian interference literally amounted to a poorly funded Super PAC

Alternatively, an even tinier fraction of the capital that's been invested in 24/7 Russiagate tv coverage. Which sprang fully formed from the existing Hilary campaign political machine, the day after the election, long before any formal investigation inspected the claims.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
gently caress yeah

Here's some dems getting blowback from Russiagate, since it turn out many of them also do actual crimes:

What's your all's read on this new stuff? The media is blowing up with it as expected of course, but would it actually matter?

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

the problem with the “new stuff” is trump’s voters don’t give a poo poo, the Republicans have figured out all they have to do is keep on trucking, and the “Resistance” in the house is Pelosi furiously backstabbing her own caucus anytime something gets momentum. democratic voters will care but nobody else will.

like we’re 3 years in and I think at this point if you’re fine with Trump you’re not going to be like “oh, okay, the litany of crimes was fine, but nobody smears the integrity of Joe Biden!!!!”

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Dumb Lowtax posted:

What's your all's read on this new stuff? The media is blowing up with it as expected of course, but would it actually matter?

as long as both the house and the senate refuse to do anything to hold him accountable, nothing matters.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
So you're saying they'll only prosecute him on things where the evidence is weak as hell, like the Putin collision thing, and never on something real because it would rock the boat they're all on too much

But you're he saying he at least actually did do the crime in question this time? The whistleblower isn't a setup? What would Jimmy Dore say

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 5 days!)

the democrats won't impeach trump because they're in favor of the same things he is

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
lol did anyone else get one of these

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the democrats are loving worthless!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Dumb Lowtax posted:

lol did anyone else get one of these

My mom did and she ripped it in half before I got to it.