Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

mcmagic posted:

4-0 in turnovers and only up by 6 LOL.

Jets are probably losing this game.

This is the Patriots’ division forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

mcmagic posted:

4-0 in turnovers and only up by 6 LOL.

Jets are probably losing this game.

Hey McMagic, do the Jets still have the best (or deepest, whatever you said) Receiving core in the AFCE?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

watching the "around the league" highlights at halftime and i dunno why im watching this game

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

AFC YEESH 2019

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

syzpid posted:

Hey McMagic, do the Jets still have the best (or deepest, whatever you said) Receiving core in the AFCE?

This is a somber time for all AFC Easters. It’s time to leave petty grudges at the door and say “gently caress the Patriots.”

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If the bills were in the jets' position I'd say they were a lock to lose, but here the jets are playing the bills :thunk:

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Very curious to see what the Jets start doing on 4th down/after TDs (if they score another one). I feel like you can't let Vedvik kick again, he's a tire fire.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Jets will lose ive seen this same game like 6 times in the last 35 years

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
AFC just.. yeaah.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

haha wow we are extremely bad lmao

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Professor Funk posted:

Very curious to see what the Jets start doing on 4th down/after TDs (if they score another one). I feel like you can't let Vedvik kick again, he's a tire fire.

wasnt vedvik acquired for a 5th rounder or something at one point, what's up with that

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

fsif posted:

This is a somber time for all AFC Easters. It’s time to leave petty grudges at the door and say “gently caress the Patriots.”

:hmmyes:

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

wasnt vedvik acquired for a 5th rounder or something at one point, what's up with that

Yeah the Vikings traded a 5th rounder for him and then cut him when they realized he couldn't make an XP, now here we are

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

refs got too excited to make the big call, won't overturn this

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Bills looking hawt

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Real hurthling! posted:

Bills looking hawt
Hot as a burning dumpster.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the apology letter later this week will be great

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
This broadcast is UTTER poo poo. Where is the loving replay?

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

mcmagic posted:

This broadcast is UTTER poo poo. Where is the loving replay?
Seriously. These announcers probably need cue cards to remember which teams are playing.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

lol what

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
gently caress YOU That happens on every play LOL gently caress this league.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

how many times does matt milano have to blow coverage before you try someone else leslie

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LOL @ people who didn't want LeVeon Bell.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Jonathan Fisk posted:

how many times does matt milano have to blow coverage before you try someone else leslie
It’s like he thinks he’s covering an especially slow fullback.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

cut 33 please

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

down 16? time to establish the run

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

not a.... guy that the bills.... fans think of..... favorably

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LOL @ that call. Refs want a closer game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mcmagic posted:

LOL @ that call. Refs want a closer game

not as bad as the safety tbf

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Jonathan Fisk posted:

not as bad as the safety tbf

Get lost. The entire ball has to clearly be out of the endzone. It wasn't.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

So uh Josh Allen. I guess learning has not occurred.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

waah posted:

So uh Josh Allen. I guess learning has not occurred.
He just has to funsling it. He just can’t see defensive backs.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

fsif posted:

Yeah we gotta set aside our historical differences and come together like street gangs do in prison.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mcmagic posted:

it was, even though the team it happened against was the one you root for

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

all siran neal does is make mistakes, give jj a shot in there

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

mcmagic posted:

It’s amazing how your narrative always favors the Jets

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i suppose I ought to be ecstatic that the bills have handled the most talented WR corps the league has seen in years

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Jonathan Fisk posted:

it was, even though the team it happened against was the one you root for

Yeah, It didn't. The Bills got a TD taken down off a hilarious OPI that literally happens on every play.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Yeah, It didn't. The Bills got a TD taken down off a hilariously OPI that literally happens on every play.

that's wild that pass interference is a foul, mcmagic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol Rosen in