Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

Halloween Jack posted:

I mean, the things the Booty Man got up to, Hogan was expecting his head in a box for a long time.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Someone honestly looked at Ed Leslie's rear end and said, yup that's the Booty Man.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

coconono posted:

Someone honestly looked at Ed Leslie's rear end and said, yup that's the Booty Man.

don't talk about Ed "Starrcade main eventer" Leslie like this

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Low Desert Punk posted:

don't talk about Ed "Starrcade main eventer" Leslie like this

Then maybe he should have worked his glutes more. Pancake rear end lookin cokemonkey.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

His "High Knee" was still better than Edge's Spear.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

coconono posted:

As far as the rear end based gimmick power rankings go The Booty Man is very far down the list.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pope Corky the IX posted:

BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY

fruitbooty

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you, I love you,
I love you, I love you
Night Man
What was Kidman's gimmick when he was in the flock? Was it just heroin addict or what? I know his gimmick nowadays is gluttony.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

RULES ARE FOR FOOLS!

Also don't pirate our PPV, you could face a large fine or time in prison.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i love bored kevin nash on the revenge ad

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

the_Vandal posted:

What was Kidman's gimmick when he was in the flock? Was it just heroin addict or what? I know his gimmick nowadays is gluttony.

It was theoretically heroin addict, but that mostly just meant lots of dirty shirts and itching. He was a better “Pigpen from Charlie Brown” than heroin addict.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Rey looks like he's making GBS threads his pants on purpose.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

and like he's 15

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oh man, I'd completely forgotten about Major Gunns and the post-wrestling research I did on her.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

coconono posted:

oh man, I'd completely forgotten about Major Gunns and the post-wrestling research I did on her.

is that what we're calling it now

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

the_Vandal posted:

bus station rentboy heroin addict they were all gay archetypes

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

GOAT

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Did Reese ever do anything of note besides THE YET-AY? He seems like the perfect Vince project.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

"Ughhh..."

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I will forever laugh at how offended he would look when his opponent's theme would interrupt the canadian national anthem

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

The saddest Sting.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

The Lance Storm doubletake really never did get old.

I also loved that he was a heel who didn't have to cheat. Until Russo took over his booking at New Blood Rising and the less we speak of that, the better.

rujasu
Dec 19, 2013

I never liked Lance Storm back in the day. I thought he was a decent performer, but his promos didn't do much for me, Team Canada sucked, and back then I didn't really like heels and got annoyed with smark fans who all seemed to think heels were great and faces were boring. In hindsight, he was pretty good, but Team Canada sucked just as much as all of the other WCW angles at the time.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I liked Team Canada's shiny gear.

Moe_Rahn
Jun 1, 2006

I got a question
why they hatin' on me?
I ain't did nothin' to 'em
but count this money
and put my team on
got my whole clique stunnin'
boy wassup
yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Did Reese ever do anything of note besides THE YET-AY? He seems like the perfect Vince project.
He was a member of the Flock for a couple of months in 1998, playing the thrilling character of "seven foot tall grunge guy."

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

He was in the WCW Thunder videogame, as the guy who yelled "REEEEEEEEESE!" as his only voiced line

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

he was also immediately repackaged from The Ye-tay to Super Giant Ninja, a 7 foot tall man dressed in a bad halloween store Scorpion from Mortal Kombat costume

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I stared at that ad for revenge every day for weeks, I wanted the game so bad it was the first time I ever just had to have something. I did yard work, cleaned out the basement, so many hours of extra chores and finally my grand dad bought it for me and booting the game up and watching the intro is still one of the happiest moments of my life.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I'm trying to think up a new thread subtitle that uses "If only the Lex Luger Bank" but the rest isn't coming to me

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

overmind2000 posted:

I'm trying to think up a new thread subtitle that uses "If only the Lex Luger Bank" but the rest isn't coming to me

That bank was only 4 1/2" tall, that's a vanilla midget.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

overmind2000 posted:

If only WCW had saved using the Lex Luger Bank

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Defiance Industries posted:

If only WCW had saved using the Lex Luger Bank

That's the one. Alternatively, If only the Lex Luger Bank could have bailed out WCW

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

all of those pins are A+ avatar material

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Eat My Fuc posted:

I stared at that ad for revenge every day for weeks, I wanted the game so bad it was the first time I ever just had to have something. I did yard work, cleaned out the basement, so many hours of extra chores and finally my grand dad bought it for me and booting the game up and watching the intro is still one of the happiest moments of my life.
I didn't eat for so many days to get that game. I pocketed my lunch money and smoked cigarettes during lunch hour so I wouldn't be hungry as a teenager so that I could buy it. I skipped class the day it came out to go to the game shop to buy it. And seeing that loving intro. My god. I can still hear the music and see the weird interstitial text titles that didn't really have much to do with the visuals, but by god was it amazing.

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls

Eat My Fuc posted:

I spent 2 days painting my grandparents new shed for the money for Wwf warzone.

Then electronics boutique offered revenge for $10 if you traded in WWF Warzone towards it, greatest trade in the history of our sport.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

The American Dream posted:

I spent 2 days painting my grandparents new shed for the money for Wwf warzone.

Then electronics boutique offered revenge for $10 if you traded in WWF Warzone towards it, greatest trade in the history of our sport.

I spent all my time superkicking my friend with Shawn Michaels in Warzone, but the stun effect from it was incredibly short lived. I was never able to hit the moonsault after, which was of course my goal at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I thought the Luger bank was Trump for a second.

And those kid versions of the Nitro Girls are, er, definitely something!