Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
he's gonna be responsible and not waste it become a contributing member of society !!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

The NEET is going to go back to da old him, lord forgive him.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
He's gonna go on a ridiculous sushi/beer bender and wake up on the sidewalk 30 hours later with no money

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Does NEET know how to buy his own food?

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hyped for what comes next, thanks for all the updates Steak, now get back to translating more ya bitch!

He's just going to gorge on natto isn't he?

30 years...the computers are going to be so much more advanced! Hes going to become hikikomori, yes please.

A_Account fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Sep 14, 2019

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Good, back to eating. I was getting sick of other things happening in the comic.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:smuggo:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Now that's a Jeffery Dahmer criminal!

ˇ An accurate depiction of anyone that bitches for more updates ITT.

CrazyLoon fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Sep 14, 2019

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

kill me

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Is this turning into the longpig arc? :ohdear:

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Big fan of all these updates. Thank you Mr stureka

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I think I see a possible gang tag candidate

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Grevling posted:

Good, back to eating. I was getting sick of other things happening in the comic.

The Daily Life of a Certain Hungry Person

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
Whoa, I'm reeling from the size of the last update! 120 unread pages. I was so glad to see it wasn't just you lot griping at OP for not translating fast enough.
Now get to it OP! Don't leave us hanging!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Watch your back, OP. Because you are a top-class Steak <3

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm glad the comic has circled back to the neet having an internal monologue about food.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

He's gonna feel like quite the fool when it turns out that the Steak Room turns you into a steak

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene
Comedy option: His money was stolen while he was eating and will now get arrested for dining and dashing.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Now that Tohru has tasted high end steak he can never go back to natto... but he doesn't have the money to feed his kobe beef addiction. Ironically, the only way to get a steady supply of steak will be for him to turn to a life of crime, which as a hardened criminal he is now well suited for.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

should have done the smart thing and got a big plate of katsu or a big bowl of katsudon, the smart compromise between tasty meat, cost, and being able to go back to lovely food

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
not 100% sure about the conversion rate but won’t that meal cost most of his 5000 yen

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
they paid him 5000 USD

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Goddamit, not gonna lie that whole sequence made me hungry for some prime meat...at 1:52am...THANKS Mr. Steak!!! :smith:

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

not 100% sure about the conversion rate but won’t that meal cost most of his 5000 yen

General rule is to lop of the last digit and you’ll be about where you need to be.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Warbird posted:

General rule is to lop of the last digit and you’ll be about where you need to be.

Last two digits. A yen is worth about the same as a penny.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Can anyone be arsed to do the math on how much he made per day in the pokey? Let's say he worked five days a week for ten years, had no expences for siggs an such and ended up with 5000 bucks.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

mispost

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

Lodin posted:

Can anyone be arsed to do the math on how much he made per day in the pokey?

About $2/workday.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Mr. Steak translates a comic about steak

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

can't see how tohru, newly released from prison in japan, could possibly have any problems getting a job

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And then Neet blew the rest of the money on a Switch, all the games available and a night in a love hotel.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I mean getting a solid meal on the first day out is pretty reasonable.

Still waiting for the incredible irresponsibility I'm sure is coming.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I'm glad he got to eat a good steak but I have a feeling he's going to get into trouble again very soon

Maybe Tohru is just destined for prison life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Devils Affricate posted:

I'm glad he got to eat a good steak but I have a feeling he's going to get into trouble again very soon

Maybe Tohru is just destined for prison life

I'm not sure. The author seems to be less predictable than that.