Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I don't post much in here anymore, but on this week's episode of Gilbert Gottfried's podcast, he has both Billy and Jackie in the studio. I was in tears the entire drive to work this morning. Check that poo poo out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Jose Oquendo posted:

I don't post much in here anymore, but on this week's episode of Gilbert Gottfried's podcast, he has both Billy and Jackie in the studio. I was in tears the entire drive to work this morning. Check that poo poo out.

That sounds pretty great. Love all those guys. :allears:

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Jose Oquendo posted:

Wow, I can't wait! The first time Billy was on it was gold.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I listened to the Dominic Barbara "mayday" clip on YouTube. So loving hilarious. :haw:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Squashy Nipples posted:

Wow, I can't wait! The first time Billy was on it was gold.

Right out of the gate we get Billy doing Jackie laughs and Lucy. Love it.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Bonzo posted:

Right out of the gate we get Billy doing Jackie laughs and Lucy. Love it.

There was some appearance Billy had with Stuttering John and about thirty seconds in he started with that impression of John that sounds like a chicken. Hilarious.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

YeahTubaMike posted:

I listened to the Dominic Barbara "mayday" clip on YouTube. So loving hilarious. :haw:

TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE GODDAMNED BUTTON

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Hey uh, can I smell your sweaty beav?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
JDs credit card debt dumbfounds me, glad to hear he paid it off.

Best case scenario, he has little savings and no credit card debt, saves money on not paying interest.

Worst case scenario, he has a financial problem and has to put it on the credit card. He is right back to where he was, but now he had several months/years of not paying interest.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Astro7x posted:

JDs credit card debt dumbfounds me, glad to hear he paid it off.

Best case scenario, he has little savings and no credit card debt, saves money on not paying interest.

Worst case scenario, he has a financial problem and has to put it on the credit card. He is right back to where he was, but now he had several months/years of not paying interest.

He was spending thousands on camgirls in '06-'08. Lookup videos of them talking about Kissyphur or whatever her name was.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Hey now, Dabadass can look at cam chicks all he wants. Howard should gently caress off cause he's dabadass.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Ms. Howard Stern is a grandmother at the age of 36 :lol:

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Former Human posted:

Beyoncé had a baby?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I had a dream that Jackie died and when they announced it on the show, Fred played a Jackie laugh.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Bonzo posted:

I had a dream that Jackie died and when they announced it on the show, Fred played a Jackie laugh.

I don't think this is unrealistic, for whenever it does happen, should the show still be going at the time.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Former Human posted:

Sounds like she did drugs and drank and you know what that leads to. Am I the crazy one?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Former Human posted:

Used to call this the a Dive Bar Trio based on my time playing in lovely bar bands. Usually goes something like this:

Grandma and daughter show up at the bar around 7 or 8 and have some drinks. By 10 the daughter goes home to put the kid to bed or whatever, Grandma ends up dancing very inappropriately in front of everyone and is usually loving someone in the parking lot by 1:30.

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Sep 19, 2019

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Oh my god, I thought you all were talking about Beth and just being cheeky with her age.

I JUST clued in to the fact that you weren't.

:psyduck:

Has Sal asked if the grandbaby is black yet?

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Has Sal asked if the grandbaby is black yet?

HELLO You-Loo?

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

musclecoder posted:

Sounds like she did drugs and drank and you know what that leads to. Am I the crazy one?

Hi, this is Sal Governale

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Unfortunately, I didn't represent myself properly on how I wanted to explain myself.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
I love this thread... :3:

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Sal's apology saga might be the segment that I've listened to the most. There are so many great moments.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Sand Monster posted:

Sal's apology saga might be the segment that I've listened to the most. There are so many great moments.

Another example of why Richard is drat genius. He's also the reason we have the Mike Walker fart.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Another example of why Richard is drat genius. He's also the reason we have the Mike Walker fart.

He's SO good at prodding people.

And provoking, and prompting, and pushing, and poking, and inciting, and teasing, and goading, and nudging, and Hill Billy Jim...

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Squashy Nipples posted:

He's SO good at prodding people.

And provoking, and prompting, and pushing, and poking, and inciting, and teasing, and goading, and nudging, and Hill Billy Jim...

Howard: Steve, when people call you, you just hang up. They'll get bored and frustrated and they'll give up!
Steve: 300 times?
Richard: And we almost gave up once, but I said we just need to keep trying just a little bit more, and he'll crack, and sure enough...

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Howard: Steve, when people call you, you just hang up. They'll get bored and frustrated and they'll give up!
Richard: And we almost gave up once, but I said we just need to keep trying just a little bit more, and he'll crack, and sure enough...

It was amazing watching Langford's ego shatter in real time, right in front of his boss, as he began to realize that his boss was totally in on this and 100% loved every last bit of it.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Can someone explain the staff's love of Cabbie? I've been listening to the old stuff and while Cabbie is entertaining from a Whack Packer side as he is completely nuts, the staff definitely liked him on a personal level. Was most of his on air personality a total act? Did he actually have some sort of talent?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

It was amazing watching Langford's ego shatter in real time, right in front of his boss, as he began to realize that his boss was totally in on this and 100% loved every last bit of it.

If Langford isn't still getting the occasional calls about this we have failed as fans

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Sep 20, 2019

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He probably got them drugs.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Lifespan posted:

Can someone explain the staff's love of Cabbie? I've been listening to the old stuff and while Cabbie is entertaining from a Whack Packer side as he is completely nuts, the staff definitely liked him on a personal level. Was most of his on air personality a total act? Did he actually have some sort of talent?

I can't help you but I love that Cabbie "Paint it Black" song. Also the time he's in the studio and Craig Gass starts impersonating him is hilarious.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Sand Monster posted:

I can't help you but I love that Cabbie "Paint it Black" song. Also the time he's in the studio and Craig Gass starts impersonating him is hilarious.

Craig Gass is the only person who's ever done a truly good Walken impression, and didn't just.. y'know.. do THIS... all... the TIME.... y'know.

Kevin Pollack's is alright, but Kevn Spacey's downright sucks.

EDIT: I've probably posted this before in this truly massive thread, but whatever. This is great. Good Pacino, excellent Sam Kinison, pretty good Sandler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F1zxw0BTvI

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Holy poo poo, it's been 5 years :smith:

https://twitter.com/shalomshuli/status/1175021840487653379?s=19

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

So Artie was right, he did get a job as a park bench.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

"Bye, take care, comb your hair."

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

wesleywillis posted:

So Artie was right, he did get a job as a park bench.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebanS7YL6V4

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

We'll see ya Eric

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Bye. Go gently caress yourself.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
They've done stuff like JD Week, Beetlejuice Week, but have they ever done an Eric The Actor week? I swear whenever they play clips of him on Sternthology its' like "okay, here is this one random clip" but he has so many good multipart sagas. Meanwhile they do a whole week of Beetlejuice and I can't take that much Beetle and his rambling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Connie Con Guzzler?
Awtie Awss Wammew?