Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

red19fire posted:

Who are the trustworthy vaporizer reviewers? I just want to know if the Boundless TERA is a good unit or not. 420vapezone says it’s overly hot at lower temps but still almost on par with the mighty, but I’m assuming it’s hotter because the vapor path is shorter. And it should be fine for running through my old college bong.

I like Troy from 420vapezone. He hasn’t steered me wrong so far. I think he recommends it more for vape bonging than regular usage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Vapebong is the way and the light. All glory to Vapebong

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
I enjoy modern weed technology but I'll be damned if a big fat joint isn't just the tops

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Harton posted:

Baby hits bro, baby hits!

The plus is that as long as your stoned as gently caress you wont care about the throat. It may take an extra week to heal......but you can spend 3 week high and not caring or 2 weeks of misery.

I'd rather just take my amoxicillin and heal up in a couple weeks without weed, but maybe I'm a square. :shrug:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

potee posted:

I enjoy modern weed technology but I'll be damned if a big fat joint isn't just the tops

The first half of the joint is the tops but the second half always reminds me why I don't burn the weed anymore

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
make weed infused ice cream for your strep throat imo

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I'd rather just take my amoxicillin and heal up in a couple weeks without weed, but maybe I'm a square. :shrug:

No....it is me who has the problem lol!!!

BOOM!!!! ^^^^^^^ solution granted.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

The Walrus posted:

make weed infused ice cream for your strep throat imo

I wish I had weed butter to do this. Sounds loving amazing.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
last time i smoked weed when i was sick, it turned a simple head cold into a chest infection

do not smoke when you're high, for real

red19fire
May 26, 2010

KingShiro posted:

I like Troy from 420vapezone. He hasn’t steered me wrong so far. I think he recommends it more for vape bonging than regular usage.

He said it’s bad for ‘flavor chasing’ which I’m assuming is because the glass mouthpiece puts your lips an inch away from the 350 degree oven. But I have a utillian that’s about the same distance and it seems fine.

What happens if I do a low temp flavor chase through a vapor bong? Should I get a modern bong with chambers and fancy glass or is the 10 year old cheap one from college still fine?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I’ve never not smoked when I’m sick. I have not died yet but it does prolong getting better. But gently caress it I’m stoned.

Baby hits is all you need. Just a tiny bit at a time and you won’t even cough.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I had the flu all weekend with a terrible sore throat and I kept smoking weed. the key is to vapebong on low and dont rush. if you make yourself cough big w/ any kind of upper respiratory/throat poo poo it's no good and you'll probably be coughing all night causing more irritation causing more coughing and maybe a headache but it's totally possible to sneak the weed in under the radar if you're careful

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Just eat the weed

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

last time i smoked weed when i was sick, it turned a simple head cold into a chest infection

do not smoke when you're high, for real

:thunk:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

poverty goat posted:

The first half of the joint is the tops but the second half always reminds me why I don't burn the weed anymore

i have a roach clip on my key chain i love feelin like lebowski

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I remember talking a while ago about this invite only events that vendors set up shop at undisclosed locations every week, I found a new way to get edibles now.

It's a pizzeria that literally everything on the menu has cannabis in it, even the drat sodas have weed in it. You text them what you want and you pick up your order at a set place. I love these secretive type of stuff but I kinda wish they would just decriminalize it already.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

The garlic knots are called ganja knots

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Harton posted:

I’ve never not smoked when I’m sick. I have not died yet but it does prolong getting better. But gently caress it I’m stoned.

Baby hits is all you need. Just a tiny bit at a time and you won’t even cough.

just eat edibles when sick

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

500 good dogs posted:

just eat edibles every meal

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when i was in china i could get hash but sometimes it was dangerous to smoke it so i just ate it. very relaxing

crystal Ghost
Sep 5, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_jcxsE1Ahg

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

500 good dogs posted:

just eat edibles when sick

No good access to them yet. Will be making my own soon though.

Also I seem to have a ridiculously high tolerance to edibles. The only good experience I had with them is when I took like 27-32 bigass geltabs of ABV and went to a birthday party. Wife had to drag me outta there. Fuckers hosed my poo poo up.

Harton fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Sep 19, 2019

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

oh lol i was high sorry

do not smoke while you're sick

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Someone dropped a blunt at the elevator. I didn't get back in time to get it myself but someone got a free blunt

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
this song is only 2:15 if you are high and wearing headphones check it out. nice and trippy pop music. i ercommend turning it up and closing your eyes

https://open.spotify.com/track/3qAPvmn8OZoXB5PuGQPFLP

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
woops I smoked some weed and missed a lot of very helpful replies about vaporizers, thankfully I smoked some more weed so I'm all caught up now, I'll definitely look into cheaper smaller alternatives.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

I'm happy that weed is now legal and available on the east coast (at least in and around mass) but these rec prices are absurd. It's like $60 or so an eighth after taxes, and usually the stores limit you to an eighth or a quarter. You end up paying like $300-$450 or more for an ounce. I hope eventually the legal market isn't so corporate and greedy; I'm sure eventually the prices will drop like they did in Colorado, but right now it's still pretty inconvenient to pick up since there aren't a bunch of dispensaries, the cost is so high and supplies are limited. If it weren't for mass dispensaries though we wouldn't even have retail sales so I guess I can't complain too much.

At least it's Friday night and I'm enjoying some nice legal weed, that's pretty good

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

if legal weed costs $60 an eighth ill smoke illegal weed till the day i die

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

poverty goat posted:

It's usually way over 20% so it's strong, but yeah it's spendy; it's about double what I could get it for elsewhere, and way more than the west coast - you can find $30 ounce specials. It's tested and free from chemical contaminants though, so that's worth it to me since I don't smoke a bunch.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I've never seen a $30 oz in WA. The cheapest I've seen is usually around 40 - 60 bux but that's still pretty rare. More often they're $150+ for even something not that strong and 250+ for the good stuff. Still, legal weed is the bees knees because I can walk to the store on my commute home

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Medical in Michigan used to get as low as $150, but with the new testing and tracking requirements, average is $300ish. Legit getting back in touch with a friend because black market is cheaper

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

If you can legally grow weed you should absolutely jist pick up some cobs and a tent on Amazon and DIY. It's not too expensive to get started and once you've got the hardware it's free weed. TCC discord is a great resource if you need quick answers to first time growing questions.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i have legal weed in my state but gently caress that i buy my weed off a guy. these entrepreneur people who run the grows and dispensaries are hosed up, i'd rather buy the weed off criminals

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Broken Machine posted:

I'm happy that weed is now legal and available on the east coast (at least in and around mass) but these rec prices are absurd. It's like $60 or so an eighth after taxes, and usually the stores limit you to an eighth or a quarter. You end up paying like $300-$450 or more for an ounce. I hope eventually the legal market isn't so corporate and greedy; I'm sure eventually the prices will drop like they did in Colorado, but right now it's still pretty inconvenient to pick up since there aren't a bunch of dispensaries, the cost is so high and supplies are limited. If it weren't for mass dispensaries though we wouldn't even have retail sales so I guess I can't complain too much.

At least it's Friday night and I'm enjoying some nice legal weed, that's pretty good

What is this...2012???

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

poverty goat posted:

Colorado weed is $100-150 per ounce and $15-25 for some concentrate and you can put the concentrate on top of the flower in a pipe :science:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

At the Ike's rec shops in Washington I pick up Regulator dab at 13.50 for the standard issue grams and 15 for the extra terpy "nug run" grams, plus I usually pre-order for an extra discount of five to ten percent (or more for holidays and such)

Get a decent concentrate vaporizer and you can stay stoned for a pittance

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Harton posted:

Baby hits bro, baby hits!

The plus is that as long as your stoned as gently caress you wont care about the throat. It may take an extra week to heal......but you can spend 3 week high and not caring or 2 weeks of misery.

Bad advice. Always care for your lungs and throat if either are compromised.

What you want instead are tinctures and oil droppers until you’ve healed up. You can even take cbd ones for the pain!

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
I was starting to think there was something wrong with my vapor rig, but it turns out my weed was garbage. I want tested legal weed. I want loud every time.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Hell Yeah posted:

i have legal weed in my state but gently caress that i buy my weed off a guy. these entrepreneur people who run the grows and dispensaries are hosed up, i'd rather buy the weed off criminals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i don't gotta buy my weed from nobody