Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

For you folks who aren't in the Facebook chat; it's my birthday today. The big Three-O. Please give me lots of attention and lovely messages because I am a sucker for that poo poo OKAY THANKS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
^^^ hey sole, have a good time, chill out and relax with friends, it is NOT the end of the world that it seems when you are 29 ^^^

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I can't recall. Did I say about the frogslaughter?

That is a horrible time, op?

When the frogs/toads migrate to wherever it is they spend winter.

I remember going into my parents garden for a cig and it feeling 'crunchy' underfoot.

Once the security light came on I looked back at my footsteps n saw dozens of dead frogs.

Might have been a nightmare looking back, I'm not sure.

Cyril Sneeer fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Oct 2, 2019

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I left a bucket of water out the back for cleaning my mixing paddle.

Been there a few days so was already cloudy. Stuck the paddle in on high speed setting on the drill.

Minced frogs.

Two big ones. Thing it might have been like a lovenest.

Stunk to high heaven.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

hap birth sol

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Solefald posted:

For you folks who aren't in the Facebook chat; it's my birthday today. The big Three-O. Please give me lots of attention and lovely messages because I am a sucker for that poo poo OKAY THANKS

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Happy birthday! I'm 30 next year. Of the friends I still have from school/college, the older ones are now starting to turn 30 so gonna be a mess of celebrations until like next August

And I am ready

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Solefald posted:

Happy birthday. :)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i still refuse to believe the Facebook chat is a thing but happy birthday

Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

An informational void capable only of creating noise

Solefald posted:

Happy birthday Solefald, I am also 30 and can confirm my life is basically the same as it was before except now I'm tired all the time and have this weird pain in my knee sometimes.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i still refuse to believe the Facebook chat is a thing but happy birthday

I was never invited so obviously it's not a thing

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Age is an automatic process and should be neither feared nor celebrated.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Happy birthday Soley! Its a bit foggy, but I remember 30 being a really good age to be

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

goatface posted:

Age is an automatic process and should be neither feared nor celebrated.

Birthdays are like participation awards

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Birthdays are just another easy excuse to get drunk along with wedding and weekday mornings

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

freelop posted:

Birthdays are just another easy excuse to get drunk along with wedding and weekday mornings

Your avatar, gah!

Just this weekend I have learned I can order a McDonalds online n get it delivered.

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mahari is heading my way!##

with a parcel or luke-warm food stuff from McDonallds

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Is Maccies actually good?

I had a 20p mcflurry somewhere in Asia 4 or 5 years ago, that's about it

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ratjaculation posted:

Is Maccies actually good?

I had a 20p mcflurry somewhere in Asia 4 or 5 years ago, that's about it

It is not actually good, but it is cheap, you know what ur getting.

Plenty of carbs/sugar/salt/ etc... it tricks your tongue into thinking it has eaten something nice.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i bet the ones from back in the day that came in planet killing clamshells would taste well nice now what with all the lard and such

Solefald posted:

many happy returns :toot: next year best ever (cannot guarantee)!!!

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

it's loving freezing. might have to turn the heating on for the first time since spring

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, it's a bit nippy out. I might have to close the windows.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

maybe put on something over the t-shirt

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

just honked my horn again. Did a real good one yesterday, no actual horn but the other guy did a wanker sign at me as we slowly passed each others windows, it was like a joust. I gave the two fingers and giggled to undermine his display of masculinity

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

strong muttley energy

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

weakling pseudogoose

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

dont sign posts

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

are we enemies?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

this is a byob adjunct, nobody is enemies, nobody should take anything said here seriously

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I'm sorry. I just can't take this post seriously.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

No mods no masters now show those tits and assers

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NotJustANumber99 posted:

just honked my horn again. Did a real good one yesterday, no actual horn but the other guy did a wanker sign at me as we slowly passed each others windows, it was like a joust. I gave the two fingers and giggled to undermine his display of masculinity

LOL I remember beeing that angry at a driver who had just cut my mum up. I gave him a sarcastic round of applause n he gave me the wanker sign in the rear view mirror.

I really want to use the line "nice car, what is the retail on one of those?" "more that you can afford PAL, SMART car" but the oppourtunity hasn't presented itself.

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just got a txt from my mum "I would be responsible and worry about it today. Start takng things seriously. The answer in not at the bottom of a bottle. U will end up homeless"

lol? :(

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

jesus christ at 99's probe... that loving thread

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sometimes I think about throwing my hands up in the air

If I could find a woman dumb enough to marry me, my wedding song would be 'candy station'.

Or the florence n the machine track of the same name.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

im ill

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Is it just a hangover, or something stronger?>

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

its probably not helped by the hangover but its a bit of a cold. my brother had one a couple of days ago. I should still get up and grout but im rotting in bed

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NotJustANumber99 posted:

its probably not helped by the hangover but its a bit of a cold. my brother had one a couple of days ago. I should still get up and grout but im rotting in bed

You know what the correcdt thing to do is, GET THE gently caress UP NOW. mh, am about to walk to shops to buy more alcohol so I can't judge you too harshly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have snatches of memory of this, but I think I picked an argument with this ginger bloke.

I remember him beeing in this van that lives round the corner from me, the van was ok, he was ok, but he tried to stare me down lol.

I was so angry/pissed off that I maintained eye contact with him as I went past his van.

He got out of his van and started shouting me down.

In the end we shook hands, so I THINK he was cool with whatever happened.

Idon't remember how it ended.