Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There's multiple companies that make replica parts for them. You can build an entirely new one these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rhyno posted:

From what I have read they decided they want the traditional, bike riding GR.

paging nic cage to the thread

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Rocksicles posted:

Apparently they have plans for him in the MCU, so the internet says.

Well they do have approx 48923 movies and shows coming out in the next few years, so if nothing else they're going to eventually run out of extras in hollywood and have to start CGIing in some marvel characters instead.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

If you want him on a bike, put Robbie Reyes on the bike.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Whatever you do, don't ignore Danny Ketch you cowards.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Look I already know it's not going to happen, but my dream is Quake getting into one of the movies once AoS is done and Bennett has more time on her hands.

She's already got Avengers level power if she can quake a dude into lower orbit.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
They could always bring her in as Director of SHIELD when Jackson’s contract is up.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

She’s very pretty too so I could see it happen.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Even if she doesn't move to MCU movies, I hope she has a long career ahead of her. She is really good in AoS, able to do comedy, action and drama, and as is said really pretty.

Put her in Captain Marvel 2 as Carols other BFF if they're not going to have Jess.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

twistedmentat posted:

Even if she doesn't move to MCU movies, I hope she has a long career ahead of her. She is really good in AoS, able to do comedy, action and drama, and as is said really pretty.

Put her in Captain Marvel 2 as Carols other BFF if they're not going to have Jess.

Carol and Daisy is a team up that could wreck the poo poo out of cosmic level opponents let alone earth based so I’m down af

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Chokes McGee posted:

Carol and Daisy is a team up that could wreck the poo poo out of cosmic level opponents let alone earth based so I’m down af

You have Monica there and the 3 of them can cleanse reality of all evil. Galactus would be all "Ah nope!"

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

You have Monica there and the 3 of them can cleanse reality of all evil. Galactus would be all "Ah nope!"

Who's Monica? Was that the kid from the Captain Marvel movie?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

twistedmentat posted:

Adult Monica will be in WandaVision

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Rocksicles posted:

Adult Monica will be in WandaVision

Yea, which means she should be in future movies. I really want to know what that series is about, if i had to guess it would something like House of M combiend with the Tom King Vision series. Wanda creates some kind of perfect world, but one where she lives with Vision in a 50s sitcom family.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Chokes McGee posted:

Look I already know it's not going to happen, but my dream is Quake getting into one of the movies once AoS is done and Bennett has more time on her hands.

She's already got Avengers level power if she can quake a dude into lower orbit.

They have so many full "this is definitely part of the MCU" shows in the works on Disney+ that I think Daisy at least could show up on one of those, maybe in a season 2 of the few that might get a second season. I know they've pretty much fully put up a wall between AoS and the MCU now, but I'd get a kick out of that.

I'll also certainly take the reverse, and I think it'd actually be a kind of cute way to square this circle if they time jump up to Peggy and Cap dancing and the Coulson LMD has a quick chat with them there or something. Chris Evans/Cap is probably the best "here's a big deal person from the MCU for the finale" name they could grab, given his involvement with the shield dissolution that really kicked AoS into high gear back in the day, and I'd get a kick out of doing it that way.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Helstrom cast announced: https://deadline.com/2019/10/helstrom-cast-marvel-series-elizabeth-marvel-tom-austen-sydney-lemmon-hulu-1202755045/

So Marvel TV is continuing in the live action realm, even if they stopped proceeding with Ghost Rider.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
Good news everyone!

https://twitter.com/disneyplus/status/1183755153578414081

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Christ, 1300+ people liked Inhumans...
It was not a good series. At all.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Maybe they're just excited for Breaking2.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

cant cook creole bream posted:

Maybe they're just excited for Breaking2.

I hope they realize it has nothing to do with Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Cause I didn’t

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Did AOS make the cut for Plus?

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.

notthegoatseguy posted:

Did AOS make the cut for Plus?

Not yet, I think they're still locked in a Netflix contract for that. They may be waiting until the series is complete as well before putting it on there as well.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Yeah, that’s what’s keeping Last Jedi and Solo off of there. I bet a lot of Fox stuff is also tied up in those deals for a little bit longer too.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1184172169296633861

He now controls movies, all television (even animation) and comics.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I hope he does some better Animation. Marvel should have at least one Animated Series that is on par with BTAS.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

twistedmentat posted:

I hope he does some better Animation. Marvel should have at least one Animated Series that is on par with BTAS.

They had their chance with Mark Hamill and they blew it.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

twistedmentat posted:

They did. It only lasted 26 episodes though unfortunately.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAVu9TWe2Mg

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

X-O posted:

They did. It only lasted 26 episodes though unfortunately.

Which series are you taking about? There have been ones that are very good, a lot are okay, and some outright bad.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Watch the trailer ^

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

twistedmentat posted:

Which series are you taking about? There have been ones that are very good, a lot are okay, and some outright bad.

Spectacular Spider-Man. It's pretty much a perfect Spider-Man cartoon.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
1981 Spider-Man is the superior Spider-Man, pun intended

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'm siding with X-O here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dEP_TebXaE

Partly because the guy who played Spidey in this released videos of him reading the memes of the 60s series.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Rocksicles posted:

1981 Spider-Man is the superior Spider-Man, pun intended

Not as good as the sequel And His Amazing Friends. I'd kill to see Ice-Man and Firestar in the next Spider-Man movie now that Disney own Fox but I know it's not to be.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Well, :rip: Cloak & Dagger:
https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status...D622%23lastpost

You were too good for this world. If we're talking characters that should make the leap from TV to movies, they're at the top of my list.

Also regarding Spectacular Spider-Man, if you've got a PS4 look up the free Pop! app (I know it's available in the UK), it's got the whole series on there (and the Neil Patrick Harris one from the early 2000s, too)

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Surprising exactly no one after all this time.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, but Runaways still exists for some reason.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Man, I wanted to like Runaways so much.

The concept is just so good. Super kids on the run from their evil parents - it's like a recipe to print money from the teenage demographic.

Then they stretched the entire first season with the plot from the first goddamn comic and I just stopped caring.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I really liked Season 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hansen85
Nov 11, 2009
I liked season one of Runaways a lot. Been meaning to get back to it for a while now.