Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

The_Rob posted:

Anyone who is too high right now. I want you to know you’re always going to be like this. This is how it’s going to be forever.

'too' high? huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

The Walrus posted:

'too' high? huh?

Been there. There's this older guy I hang out with who smokes all the goddamn time, and I get flash sweats if I try to keep up if we smoke together.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

The_Rob posted:

Anyone who is too high right now. I want you to know you’re always going to be like this. This is how it’s going to be forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpSTrry_5Fo

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Hahah. The onion still rules.

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

red19fire posted:

I do 170C - 180C - 190C. About 3-4 hits at 170 get it going, then I cruise at 180 for a few minutes, then a few hits at 190 to finish it off. Or, 180 to 200 through a bong.

I have a TERA and it took a week to figure it out. The double screen trick and Arizer Solo long pipe makes all the difference.

Is there any reason not to get a brilliant cut grinder? I have a Santa Cruz Shredder that’s great but the interchangeable filter pieces looks intriguing.

I got a Solo 2 a year ago and I just turn it on, it auto-heats to the factory default setting of 200C, and then I just puff at it for 15min til it turns itself off.

Have I been doing it wrong this whole time? :goleft:

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tipps posted:

I got a Solo 2 a year ago and I just turn it on, it auto-heats to the factory default setting of 200C, and then I just puff at it for 15min til it turns itself off.

Have I been doing it wrong this whole time? :goleft:

You have been not taking full advantage
You can start as low as 160 and stop at 220. Going past 220 it just tastes burnt but you'll still get vapor until the bud is black
At different temps you get different cannabanoids

maker fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Oct 3, 2019

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Tag yourself, I'm Bone Stimulant

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

im limonene. zesty!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Gorman Thomas posted:

I'm COX inhibitor. checkmate :smug:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I set mine to a little over 400 when I vape because I get more smoke which makes me think I'm getting a larger dose so is that true?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I had a day off today and was firmly planning to spend it smoking weed, but it's now the evening and I just realized I completely forgot to smoke weed today

not sure I even need to smoke weed anymore if I can pull that off

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm Anti-mutigenic!

I'm surrounded by almost finished carts this evening, I think I will try to get that done

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm Blood blood flow stimulant.

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

maker posted:

You have been not taking full advantage
You can start as low as 160 and stop at 220. Going past 220 it just tastes burnt but you'll still get vapor until the bud is black
At different temps you get different cannabanoids

can anyone who is smart advise how much of this is complete horseshit

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Takin a hot bath and smokin a j

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Anemone Thief posted:

the boiling points are probably pretty accurate

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Shockingly, when I go to click on it it’s not available. (Also labeled a “diffuser” lmao)

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
I got high and hungry af so I went to the shop and spent like 20 minutes just staring at everything undecided.
Until this baby caught my eyes. It was meant to be
BEHOLD

Fruit Duck. 420g

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
:honk:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
So I've sampled almost everything that I got at the Apple Store of Weed (aka the first dispensary to open in my town that's kinda mid-high end) and I gotta say, poo poo's good. It feels weird paying a bit more for flower than I want to, but the quality is pretty drat good. Probably gonna be my new go to.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Snapped up an ounce of girl scout cookie after work, because it's been a hot minute since I smoked GSC. Claims 21%, smells and looks like it hits that mark easily. Tasty stuff and I'm already getting another joint ready.

I'm too lazy to read back hundreds of pages, does anyone else here work at a legal grow?

Some of the girl scout cookies I bought today.

A happy little mushroom I found at work.

Yes I picked out the dead leaves, before anyone asks. Part of my job is hunting for dead leaves and pulling them before they draw bugs.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Oct 5, 2019

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

New piece arrived!

Klein recycler with triple honeycomb ash catcher

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
That looks crazy how's it hit?

DoorMatt
Dec 14, 2007
Watch The Nose
Is that dhgate site legit? I’ve been meaning to get a new pipe and bong but my shop doesn’t sell anything worth writing home about, but there’s like wacky rear end bongs and poo poo on there for like 5 bucks and makes it seem kind of sketch.

DoorMatt fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Oct 5, 2019

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

When you order from them you're basically ordering direct from the same factories that produce the stuff you see in most headshops. A few of the shops are better than others, it's been a while since I looked into it last but I remember a lot of people having good results with SunshineStore.

DoorMatt
Dec 14, 2007
Watch The Nose
Thanks, I’ll pull the trigger on something today then. I’ve been seeing some fancy rear end poo poo recently and I’m still rocking the basic rear end pipe I bought like 5 years ago. Seems like a good time to upgrade.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Agrinja posted:

That looks crazy how's it hit?

It hits like a dream! The ash catcher gives it more resistance on the draw, but it's the smoothest piece I've hit. $40 for the bong and $14 for the ash catcher (shipped!)

https://www.dhgate.com/product/8-quot-mothership-glass-klein-bongs-mothership/384857106.html
https://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-clear-green-brown-18-8mm-18-8mm-glass/378413564.html

Here's a video of a dude hitting it:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOSWCXGBcA8/?taken-by=_borosilicate&hl=en

The Klein bottle holes prevent splashback and recycles the water back to the bottom-- it's pretty rad!

I'm thinking of getting a Seed of Life ash catcher to try out next:
https://i.imgur.com/F3ftN1D.gifv

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

GG#4 is the best strain for anyone new to dispensaries and legal weed.

Anemone Thief posted:

I'm also the "bone stimulant".

i am harry fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Oct 5, 2019

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Armchair Calvinist posted:

I'm thinking of getting a Seed of Life ash catcher to try out next:
https://i.imgur.com/F3ftN1D.gifv
This is some beautiful space age poo poo.

Gorman Thomas posted:

Still waiting for some scam artist to claim that CBD regrows lost limbs but for now I will settle for "treats MRSA"

strange feelings re Daisy fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Oct 5, 2019

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

DoombatINC posted:

When you order from them you're basically ordering direct from the same factories that produce the stuff you see in most headshops. A few of the shops are better than others, it's been a while since I looked into it last but I remember a lot of people having good results with SunshineStore.

I've ordered a few things from them and they've all shown up well packaged and exactly as described. worth it

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

i am harry posted:

GG#4 is the best strain for anyone new to dispensaries and legal weed.

I'm also the "bone stimulant".

I'm about to start growing some Blue Dream,bbit I can get seeds for GG#4 and it looks so tasty. I'm just worried about it being a complete knockdown.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

That's nuts. Looks hard to clean but that bubble action is sexy.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Agrinja posted:

I'm about to start growing some Blue Dream,bbit I can get seeds for GG#4 and it looks so tasty. I'm just worried about it being a complete knockdown.

Why not both?

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Two plants, first time grower not sure if I should try to do two at once.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I cut my fingertip off in July and it grew back completely. Thanks, weed

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
are they just putting food coloring in the water?

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Maybe? I'm colorblind but that water is a little dark now that you say something. Could be worse, could demonstrate that thick bubble action with something a little thicker, like milk.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Agrinja posted:

Two plants, first time grower not sure if I should try to do two at once.

To be honest, the minute my girlfriend says I can have a plant I'm growing whatever the heck I can get my hands on

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
I'm interested in getting some real strain good poo poo because I live in an illegal state so the best weed on hand is whatever the local farmers aide crop. I want to grow space weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Semi-relatedly, is it bad to find seeds when you buy an eighth? I always find a full seed and a couple shells in the grinder.