Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I'm just amazed the taillight survived the first shot. I've been at an indoor range where one of those was firing and it hurts even with hearing protection. You can feel the concussion in your head.

One of those synthol arm guys tried to do MMA. Turns out his muscles are as real as they look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86sBpKBfUjs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

The thing that knocks it into the amazing category for me is the "GODDESS" tattoo.

Fits perfectly with the sort of personality that would bring a baggie of coke to a family gathering!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sounds like you go to boring weddings.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm just amazed the taillight survived the first shot. I've been at an indoor range where one of those was firing and it hurts even with hearing protection. You can feel the concussion in your head.

One of those synthol arm guys tried to do MMA. Turns out his muscles are as real as they look:

I'm dissapointed he didn't just squeeze the dude's bicep until it popped like a ripe zit

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SubponticatePoster posted:

Speaking of racists getting hit, here's a couple getting slapped around by the justice system: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/22/nyregion/proud-boys-antifa-sentence.html?action=click&module=News&pgtype=Homepage

I know headlines have to condense the story into one attention-grabbing sentence, but

quote:

2 Proud Boys Sentenced to 4 Years in Brawl With Anti-Fascists at Republican Club
is just badly-written unless they've actually been sentenced to spend 4 years in a fight. Which would be cool.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It's called a loving firearm for a reason you dumb poo poo lmao.

e: Wait are the bullets actually skidding off the car that's even better

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Sunswipe posted:

I know headlines have to condense the story into one attention-grabbing sentence, but

is just badly-written unless they've actually been sentenced to spend 4 years in a fight. Which would be cool.
I'm choosing to believe this is what they mean. Every day, every single day for the next 4 years, these two proud boy fucksticks must defend themselves from roaming anti-fascist groups. They will not be warned, and they will not be fought fairly.

Good.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Even better than that: through the car.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
this court sentences the defendant to four years of fight club

your honor what precedent are you following for this sentence

it's a very old precedent, Mr. Williams, im sure you know of it. bailiff, bring me the documentation regarding the principle of "talk poo poo get hit"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Jerry Cotton posted:

Oh no, those bullets tore through that hood like paper-mache

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
He forgot to account for the hood being curved, and also for being a moron.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Samuringa posted:

He forgot to account for the hood being curved, and also for being a moron.

He's pointing the barrel directly at the hood. He would've hosed up that hood even if it were straight.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

bradzilla posted:

He's pointing the barrel directly at the hood. He would've hosed up that hood even if it were straight.

We are still talking about guns here?

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Also applicable to:

https://twitter.com/cnni/status/1186831114192740353

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Oh my god, that just kept getting better and better.
Yeah, I don't care if it's staged, the fat guy is a star.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

The thing that knocks it into the amazing category for me is the "GODDESS" tattoo.

Holy poo poo, I thought it was just a necklace. That makes it so much better (and it was already great to begin with)

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/Y2UC2dA.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/qckIEMW.mp4

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

That's to his loving head! Holy poo poo

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Fits perfectly with the sort of personality that would bring a baggie of coke to a family gathering!

Snort pain pills in the bathroom like everybody else! :bahgawd:

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Randaconda posted:

Snort pain pills in the bathroom like everybody else! :bahgawd:

God, srsly, I can't imagine being on uppers around my family.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

chitoryu12 posted:

Aw man, I was really hoping he'd just get knocked the gently caress out.

Anybody new to MMA is gonna get choked out. Submission win against somebody with synthol arms seems like no fun.

Who What Now posted:

I'm dissapointed he didn't just squeeze the dude's bicep until it popped like a ripe zit

Lmao

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

This is loving amazing.

I'm picturing these guys having a fight in the courtroom when they find out the first guy got hired for like $10k but between all the finders fees the last guy was paid like $200.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Zaphod42 posted:

This is loving amazing.

I'm picturing these guys having a fight in the courtroom when they find out the first guy got hired for like $10k but between all the finders fees the last guy was paid like $200.

quote:

A court in southern China has sentenced six men to prison for attempted murder in a hit job that was botched after being subcontracted several times.

According to the Nanning Intermediate People’s Court in Guangxi, in the autumn of 2013 a real estate businessman by the name Qin Youhui hired someone to take out a businessman surnamed Wei, who was suing Qin. But the hitman kept half of the 2m yuan ($280,000) Qin paid and outsourced the job, offering a new assailant the other half.

The job was then contracted out three more times until a fifth man by the name of Ling Xinsi was offered 100,000 yuan ($14,000) to carry out the crime.

In 2014, almost half a year after the original job was commissioned, Ling left Wei a note asking to meet in Nanning. The two met at a coffee shop and Ling told Wei: “For just 100,000 yuan, I don’t want to kill you, but you have to cooperate with me.”
Ling and Wei staged his death, with photos of Wei tied up sent up the chain of command. Ling left the phone he used with Wei, who disappeared for about 10 days and then returned and reported the case to the police.

The Nanning Intermediate People’s Court in Guangxi said in a post on its Wechat account on 17 October that the six defendants “deliberately deprived others of their lives, and their actions constitute the crime of intentional homicide.”
The defendants, excluding Ling who had not been charged at the time, were previously cleared in 2016 after a court excluded evidence on the basis of police misconduct.
The rare acquittal in a court system where the conviction rate is 99% was hailed by some legal experts as a sign of progress in the criminal justice system.
Prosecutors later appealed the case and all six men, Qin and the five hired hitmen, have been sentenced to between two years and seven months to five years in prison.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

I would watch this Coen Bros movie.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

God, srsly, I can't imagine being on uppers around my family.

extremely same

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

GrandpaPants posted:

"7 Chinese Brothers" (soundtrack by REM)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ling Xinsi loving owns.

"Yo homie I got paid 100,000 yuan to kill you, can you play dead for a while so I don't have to do any work? Thanks."

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Is this the famous chabuduo I keep hearing about?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

GrandpaPants posted:

Get them the gently caress out whatever Old Hollywood circlejerk they've been in for the last five years and onto this project ASAP.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

GrandpaPants posted:

This was literally a plot point in the Nicholas Winding Refn show "Too Old to Die Young" on Amazon.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

https://i.imgur.com/lzjjeN5.gifv

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

"Woah, cutie here in the laundromat. Time to flex!"

*Lying on floor with own laundry bag covering face*

Life comes at u fast...

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Question for the thread, is it schaden when a white dude throws racial slurs and then a really big black dude starts throwing hands? If so, here;

https://twitter.com/ChurchofOgun/status/1186076367235846144

I just don't understand this. I've seen lots of videos where a guy is getting tossed around like a rag but keeps trying to square up. Even to the end of this video, you can tell he's trying to come back at him. Even dumb animals know to stop fighting when they're that outclassed.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Captain Lavender posted:

I just don't understand this. I've seen lots of videos where a guy is getting tossed around like a rag but keeps trying to square up. Even to the end of this video, you can tell he's trying to come back at him. Even dumb animals know to stop fighting when they're that outclassed.

'the master race'

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Captain Lavender posted:

Racist people are often dumb hth

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Question for the thread, is it schaden when a white dude throws racial slurs and then a really big black dude starts throwing hands? If so, here;

https://twitter.com/ChurchofOgun/status/1186076367235846144

I've watched this like 10 times now and freeze frame through each punch.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Captain Lavender posted:

He’s the South and he’s rising again.

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

Captain Lavender posted:

The only internal dialogue most racists have is asking, "What is the dumbest loving thing I can do right now?" and then doing exactly that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

With the ACA he can get his jawbone wired back together on the cheap.

Thanks Obama.