Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Stop posting and liking the horror icon titties or else

https://twitter.com/darkstockphotos/status/881994067760041985

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
Last page was extremely cursed, even for the horror thread.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Lurdiak posted:

Stop posting and liking the horror icon titties or else

https://twitter.com/darkstockphotos/status/881994067760041985

Lurd and dead dogs? Never thought I'd see such a combination...

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
Go ahead and shoot the loving dog, horror as a genre is meaningless without dem tiddies.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Are there jojo style horror icons? I want to see Freddy Krueger with rock hard abs and a glint in his eye.

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Nov 2, 2019

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

TheOmegaWalrus posted:

Go ahead and shoot the loving dog, horror as a genre is meaningless without dem tiddies.

Here comes sexy tiddy John Wick

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

CelticPredator posted:

I see no problem with this, bring it.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

CelticPredator posted:

I wanted to find some sexy female John Wick fanart to post so I could punish you, but instead I found a badass looking woman John Wick cosplayer:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hilandercs/33142162625

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Nice fuckin model!

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Zwabu posted:

I guess it might be TOO scary or induce seizures or whatever, but I always thought some use of strobe lighting in a room where stuff is slowly moving towards you, ghosts, shapes under sheets, mannequins, whatever, would be cool as hell.

I designed/built/ran/acted in a haunted house this season.

I had a room with an altar with a bone sculpture on it and a corpse in a chair facing the entrance.

I, dressed as a decayed one legged corpse, hid behind a curtain and then jumped out shrieking when people went by.

However one of the biggest scares I got was when things were slow and a group that consisted only of a mother and daughter went through. I held back and waited patiently while they examined each prop and were really engrossed in the skeletal corpse in the chair. Then I silently slipped from beneath the curtain and jumped towards them without making any other sound.

They heard the footfall, looked towards me (slowly jumping towards them) and ran out screaming.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

CelticPredator posted:

I wanted to find some sexy female John Wick fanart to post so I could punish you, but instead I found a badass looking woman John Wick cosplayer:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hilandercs/33142162625

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

TheOmegaWalrus posted:

:emptyquote:

ANIME TIDDY HORROR SQUAD UNITE

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
This thread has suddenly become every horror discussion group online that I purposely avoid.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kvlt! posted:

:emptyquote:

ANIME TIDDY HORROR SQUAD UNITE

Can we not

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Maybe its good to take a short break from spooky stuff after October, after all.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

you're too busy being a mean old grouch cyberbullying children like me to enjoy anime tiddies

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kvlt! posted:

you're too busy being a mean old grouch cyberbullying children like me to enjoy anime tiddies

It's not bullying when it's deserved

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
imagine hating a titty, folks. you hate to see it.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

You voted this thread 1, great job, go hog wild!

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Man, the average Ghanan movie tour poster has more relation to its source content than that Beetlejuice maquette.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Darthemed posted:

Man, the average Ghanan movie tour poster has more relation to its source content than that Beetlejuice maquette.

Yeah I don’t get it either.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Glad to see folks enjoying Haunt. Movie is rad. While I don't think it's as good I'll go ahead and rec The Furies on Shudder.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
e: weird double post

Drunkboxer fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Nov 3, 2019

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

Disposable Scud posted:

Glad to see folks enjoying Haunt. Movie is rad. While I don't think it's as good I'll go ahead and rec The Furies on Shudder.

I read this as The Furries at first, which would have been horrifying.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

The only reason to watch The Furies is if you really want to see an axe slice someone's face off; otherwise it is strictly inferior to Battle Royale in every way.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Something I find fascinating about the Halloween franchise is - you hear this narrative repeatedly that Halloween 3 was such a financial failure that they immediately rushed back to the Michael Myers plot.

If you adjust for inflation 3 made about the same money as 4. And cost half as much to make.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Just watched The Dark Backward today. I can't even remember if this thread was talking about it (every thread should be talking about it), but that movie is a perfect test of people worth knowing. If they don't "get" The Dark Backward, if they don't like it, then gently caress 'em. I think a lot of people will make it as far as Bill Paxton licking a dead woman's tiddies at the garbage dump and then shut it off, I say those people are wimps and posers. Movie rules.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Irony.or.Death posted:

The only reason to watch The Furies is if you really want to see an axe slice someone's face off; otherwise it is strictly inferior to Battle Royale in every way.

I mean, yeah, but "less good than Battle Royale" is a high loving bar. It's a solid movie.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Stink Billyums posted:

Nice fuckin model!

On one hand, going the anime tiddy gal route with an attempted statutory rapist is a spicy move. On the other, art is a reflection of the society that it is born of.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
"An attempted statutory rapist" sure is a weird rear end Beetlejuice take.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Origami Dali posted:

"An attempted statutory rapist" sure is a weird rear end Beetlejuice take.

lol

I mean, Lydia is supposed to be sixteen.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Check out these beefcakes

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

ruddiger posted:

I keep seeing these at the mall and they crack me up every time. My favorite is Michael Myers holding two knives. Cuz he’s just too jacked for one

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

ruddiger posted:

I love that the Pinhead looks like it could easily have been for a poorly-considered Saturday morning cartoon tie-in, like Robocop or something. Unlike the other characters his design is pretty consistent with the flavor of the movies, just extremely simplified.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Ah yes, Freddy's iconic assassin's creed hood.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Aw, and over-alls Pinhead had already been done for them, too.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

I’m down with King Kong Bundy as Pinhead.

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
chonky boys > anime tiddie slashers

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

married but discreet posted:

chonky boys = anime tiddie slashers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
I didn't know Freddy Krueger was the Hobgoblin.