Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Sham bam bamina! posted:

dynamic compression, not file compression. they're both lossy files but the second one is slightly larger because it's slightly louder.

sounds the same to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

akadajet posted:

i'm the extra note

it's the key signature

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

akadajet posted:

i'm the extra note

which extra note? :confused:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

akadajet posted:

i'm the extra note

there are five notes. how many do you see?

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Sagebrush posted:

there are five notes. how many do you see?
There are four notes!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
the recorded version has one fewer note than the sheet music

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Scarodactyl posted:

There are four notes!

I don't understand how you can be so mistaken.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

the recorded version has one fewer note than the sheet music

no it doesn't. they've slurred the second and third notes together but you can hear the distinction if you listen carefully.

more accurate transcription, perhaps:

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
take it to the talk page

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_dogs_in_video_games

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

it doesn't have That Dog from resident evil 4 so yes, worthless

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

Lutha Mahtin posted:

it doesn't have That Dog from resident evil 4 so yes, worthless

quote:

This is a garbage list!!!!! — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2602:306:32E4:5FE0:E5DB:4B47:77C2:13DB (talk) 02:18, 8 December 2015 (UTC)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
there’s no notes; i’m deaf

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

nice to meet you deaf i'm dad

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Game is suitable in 16 languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish.[2]

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Both the tripodero[6] and snoligoster[4] demonstrate facets more in common with mechanical apparatuses than animals, and the hugag and sidehill gouger[5] seem to be more a play on applied physics than fanciful inspiration.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sagebrush posted:

I don't understand how you can be so mistaken.

no it doesn't. they've slurred the second and third notes together but you can hear the distinction if you listen carefully.

more accurate transcription, perhaps:

reported for slurs

unrelated:

The song was remixed by many artists, including God Lives Underwater, KMFDM, and Eiffel 65 and was referenced by Eminem in his song "The Real Slim Shady".

:monocle:

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Miscellaneous
The band once stayed at a fan's house in New Jersey where they slept in the basement and watched TiVo on what Josh called in his blog a "TV bigger than Jesus".

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

how big was jesus, like 5'10"? lots of 70 inch tvs out there. lame

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

we talking white jesus or historical jesus here

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
more like fapstronot

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

haveblue posted:

more like fapstronot

fapstradamus

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Zacchaeus then ran ahead and climbed a sycamore tree along Jesus's path. When Jesus reached the spot he looked up at the sycamore tree (actually a sycamore-fig ficus sycomorus[6]),

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
In 2012, Snoop Dogg endorsed Representative Ron Paul in the Republican presidential primary,[127] but later said he would vote for Barack Obama in the general election, and on Instagram gave ten reasons to vote for Obama (including "He a black nigga", "He's BFFs with Jay-Z", and "Michelle got a fat rear end"), and ten reasons not to vote for Mitt Romney (including "He a white nigga", "That muthafucka's name is Mitt", and "He a ho").[128]

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Sitelen_sitelen.png

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

In one of the jars, a mixture of alunite and potassium nitrate was found. The mixture was then thought to be a "mixture of immortality" mentioned in ancient Chinese texts. Obviously, this does not appear to have succeeded.[7]

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Adolf Hitler – Hitler is played by Trevor Moore and appears in the sketches "Charlie Chaplin", "Little Hitler" and "Triumph of the Ill", a rap song about his desire to stop being the Führer and instead become a rapper. Hitler also makes appearances in some sketches filmed when the troupe was still part of the SVA. There are also references to Nazism and the Nazi regime.

also oddly enough the wkuk page does not have a controversy section

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:
John O'Hurley as Mr. Slate
Brie Bella as Brie Boulder
Nikki Bella as Nikki Boulder
Daniel Bryan as Daniel Bryrock
John Cena as John Cenastone
Mark Henry as Marble Henry
Vince McMahon as Mr. McMagma
Rey Mysterio as Rey Mysteriopal
CM Punk as CM Punkrock
The Undertaker as himself

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

This is a list of other articles that are lists of list articles on the English Wikipedia. In other words, each of the articles linked here is an index to multiple lists on a topic. Some of the linked articles are themselves lists of lists of lists. This article is also a list of lists.

Hmmmm

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

DAG, yo

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punch_(combat)#/media/File:Allongecolor.jpg

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Is that daphne from scooby doo

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:List_of_hoaxes_on_Wikipedia

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

wrong thread (thx)

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Some[who?]speculate the modern "sport/ half plaid kilt" was derived from miners, or fashion due to it being half the cost of a full belted plaid, whereupon one can choose either a fly plaid or not. This would have helped at the Battle of the Shirts.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

heretical, yet not worthless

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bark_Mitzvah

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

“Sex therapist Dr. Ruth also helped Elvis celebrate his big day” is one of the finest sentences on wikipedia

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
When their mouthpart penetrates the phloem, the sugary, high-pressure liquid is forced out of the anus of the aphid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
same