Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The AFC South Division Champion of 2019 will be...
This poll is closed.
Houtson 29 31.18%
Indianapolis 25 26.88%
Jacksonville 22 23.66%
Tennessee 17 18.28%
Total: 93 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
It is me the game changing WR that is just waiting for someone to hire me. I also am not going to be suspended as soon as I sign or fail a drug test. Yes my last team just released me for no reason. Why are the colts not signing me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Eltoasto posted:

Well to be fair, he signed Funchess and drafted Campbell. But Funchess got hurt and Campbell is so fast that he is invisible. That doesn't excuse not claiming Gordon off waivers today after TY went down though. We should win against the Steelers but will probably lose since there is nobody to throw to.

Irsay doesn't want Gordon stealing from his stash

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
I wouldn't have minded them going out to some out of it teams and trying to get some veteran guy who is a solid 2/3 type just for depth. Inman was pretty good for us last year in that role. I wouldn't have been mad at a mid to late round pick for Jamison Crowder or DeVonte Parker.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Moncrief is available for the taking! If he clears waivers.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Elephanthead posted:

Moncrief is available for the taking! If he clears waivers.

Been there. No thanks.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

Well to be fair, he signed Funchess and drafted Campbell. But Funchess got hurt and Campbell is so fast that he is invisible. That doesn't excuse not claiming Gordon off waivers today after TY went down though. We should win against the Steelers but will probably lose since there is nobody to throw to.

Jack Doyle is on the case!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

RIP Minshew, Big Dick Nick's the starter next week.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Good lord did Minshew throw that game away

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans are down Ben Jones and Jurrell Casey today. Not looking good.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I like being the London game this week because it means I get to spend all day watching RedZone and not miss any of the Texans

Also I like winning, winning is good

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
All I can say is Deshaun Watson is amazing and I bet jags fans were pulling their hair out watching him in the first half.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I don’t know what the gently caress the Titans are doing. The OL can’t block, the WRs can’t catch. We leave CMC wide open on a 4th down stroll into the end zone. Derrick Henry has 2 TOUCHES and it’s almost halftime. When is this team gonna make some coaching changes??

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i just turned this bullshit on

FEED DERRICK HENRY

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I don’t know what the gently caress the Titans are doing. The OL can’t block, the WRs can’t catch. We leave CMC wide open on a 4th down stroll into the end zone. Derrick Henry has 2 TOUCHES and it’s almost halftime. When is this team gonna make some coaching changes??

You heard the man! Bring back Jeff Fisher!

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
titans are trash

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
:rip: Indianapolis’ season

brisket and cheese

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
We should have made LaFleur the HC and told Marcus and vrabel to get lost.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

:rip: adam vinatieri

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Adam Humphries has been a disappointment

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Intruder posted:

:rip: adam vinatieri

He's absolutely done and riding out the season, but that wasn't his fault.

Absolutely trash game with some bad performances, but i can't be too upset about losing on the road with everyone injured. Hopefully they get healthy next week against the Dolphins.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Eltoasto posted:

Absolutely trash game with some bad performances, but i can't be too upset about losing on the road with everyone injured. Hopefully they get healthy next week against the Dolphins.

There were like 4 complete bullshit penalties that gave the Steelers points. Hoyer's garbage pick six cost them the game, as well as him having 0 pocket awareness. He doesn't step up or slide, he drops to a spot and stands there.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
our kicker stubbed his toe on the ball

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Oh poo poo I picked the Colts in eliminator this week. Well there goes my season

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder posted:

Oh poo poo I picked the Colts in eliminator this week. Well there goes my season

That's on you for not realizing the Steelers always beat the Colts no matter what.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Dr. Capco posted:

We should have made LaFleur the HC and told Marcus and vrabel to get lost.

yeah, i dunno about that one, lafleur probably looks a lot worse with tannehill and mariota than he does, y'know, super bowl champion aaron rodgers

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Texans back on their rightful throne.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
kill me

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

could be worse, you could root for the titans

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Minshew coming slamming back down to earth was hilarious

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Probably Magic posted:

could be worse, you could root for the titans

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Go Titans

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Metapod posted:

Go Titans

It could be worse, though, at least we're not the Browns!

...we're not the Browns!

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Deshaun is DeShit.
This is a good thing not a bad thing btw

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Eltoasto posted:

I'd really rather just pick up some other dude at this point. Because if the team gets to the playoffs he's going to lose a playoff game.

The Colts have had success in the past (at least for a while) with midseason CFL pickups at kicker. I'm thinking of Cary Blanchard and Vanderjagt here though I admit I don't remember where the first guy came from. It was midseason though.

Edit: Blanchard wasn't from the CFL...but he is loving dead. God drat.

Nail Rat fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Nov 4, 2019

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I just remembered how the jags ruined themselves the chance to have an all pro CB for the next decade lmao

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Big Dick Nick coming back to lead a late season charge would be awesome.

Metapod posted:

I just remembered how the jags ruined themselves the chance to have an all pro CB for the next decade lmao

The loving guy didn't want to play here, faked an injury, rolled up on his coach, sold out his QB, skipped training camp and showed up in an armored car when he finally reported. He's a good player but gently caress him and good riddance.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Nov 5, 2019

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

BiggerBoat posted:

Big Dick Nick coming back to lead a late season charge would be awesome.

The loving guy didn't want to play here, faked an injury, rolled up on his coach, sold out his QB, skipped training camp and showed up in an armored car when he finally reported. He's a good player but gently caress him and good riddance.

You got good pick for him right? Best way to part ways.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I love that the Titans let G Quinten Spain walk in FA instead of resigning him and he’s up in Buffalo kicking rear end while we struggle on the interior.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

DJ Chark doo doo doo doo doo doo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I love that the Titans let G Quinten Spain walk in FA instead of resigning him and he’s up in Buffalo kicking rear end while we struggle on the interior.

:same: