Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Dr. Quarex posted:

The good news is the philatelist Wikipedia page just gave me an unexpected laugh when I saw this hot stamp telling me to bone Penny H.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Professor Oak posted:

Been wondering what the hell was going on with half of my area hearing poo poo, only to find this is what I could not figure out. https://dpl-surveillance-equipment....eillance-pdehs/

Beachcomber posted:

Half of your area had satellite dishes pointed at them?

Memento posted:

Undiagnosed mental illness is a hell of a thing, and then becomes even worse when an "expert" agrees with them, and much much worse when a judge does as well.

quote:

About Us

PDEHS is a conference call group that began February 26, 2005. We presently have members in the United States, Canada, Western Europe, South America, India, China, and Australia.

They're literally an internet forum for olds who went off their meds or never had access to meds.

bony tony posted:

But enough about Something Awful

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Sitting Here posted:

whenever i find myself struggling with the hollowness of the creative process, I make myself revel in it. Like, gently caress, it's not illegal to make meaningless poo poo. If you think too hard about anything it starts to feel meaningless. So I open a google doc and start writing all like "yeah you're a dirty, pointless little story and no one will ever love you. i'm gonna write you so hard even though it's all bullshit, i'm gonna MAKE you exist even though you're trying to shove yourself back up the sphincter of my imagination"

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Alan Smithee posted:

Punk is dead

Grape posted:

Heilraiser.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

I really hate when butthole is two words

Inceltown posted:

Are you saying butt holes shouldn't be stretched? :goatsecx:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Guess it must be twins too.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Neddy Seagoon posted:

:thurman:

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Guess it must be anti-vax twins too.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

CopperHound posted:

E: "Jeffery Epstein was purposefully allowed to die" doesn't quite have the same ring to it even if it is closer to an unquestionable truth.

Clitch posted:

Jeffrey Epstein was given the option of resigning from life before he was fired from it.

Missing Name posted:

He was promoted to ghost

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Laserjet 4P posted:

EVERY NIGHT BEFORE FOOD ONCE DAILY TO BE TAKEN FOUR TIMES I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A TAB INTO MY MOUTH. ITS MERCILON AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES A DAY THREE TIMES A DAY EVERY THREE TIMES DAILY ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, CVS. I DO EVERY MOVE TAKE ONE TAKE TWO TAKE THREE ONE OR TWO AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME GP BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY POPPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS ESTROGEN. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

disabled toilets are the best choice for loving, but best to scout out the venue to make sure there isn't anyone that might need it while you gently caress. Also bar staff can open every toilet door in their venue and scouting people tryin to gently caress on premises is basically a game to them so don't gently caress around and try to be discreet or you will find someone on minimum wage (or less!) throwing a bucket of water on you bc quite frankly its the best thing going on in their lives rn to stop horny drunk people having sex on their disabled toilet

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

PIZZA.BAT posted:

there’s nothing i’d like to see more than zuckerbergs browser history

qirex posted:

eating toast
how to eat toast not weird
how to eat toast not weird wikihow
how long is staring at blank wall in empty room weird
Skinner box
Skinner box adult size
Skinner box adult size -fetish
worlds greyest tshirt
worlds greyest tshirt “crewneck”
optimal blink frequency
how bad of a crime is blackmailing senators

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Darthemed posted:

Street Fighter Legends: Ibuki #1 (2010)

Woebin posted:

What the entire gently caress is her pants situation?

Alaois posted:

she's wearing hakama but without a dogi long enough to cover the side holes like you're supposed to

Phy posted:

So are you saying she needs to

get a long little dogi

:clint:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Holy poo poo. That may be one of the best funny quotes of the entire thread.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Inceltown posted:

swap.avi is one of the first examples of using the internet to crowdfund a project. Whether things have improved or not since then is up to the reader to decide.

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I mean the Star Citizen people are probably eating way more poo poo than Swap.avi by now

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Krispy Wafer posted:

Now when we old Goons say p-p-p-p-p-powerbook it's because we're hunched over sputtering spit all over our pudding cups.

"hey sonny...taste your pee."

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

During the brainstorming of pun names for a magician-and-pork themed restaurant.

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Abra-kebab-ra is already taken.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Pharaoh says we have to call it Abra-kebab-aten now.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Context: Jeffrey Epstein memes are hot

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Please don't bring adolescents this close to Epstein Chat

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

R.L. Stine posted:

it ruins my immersion that Luigi, after all these years, is still scared of ghosts. i want to see an absolutely ripped Luigi, covered in oil, sucking the dicks off these multicolored meanies like it's a walk in the drat park!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Inceltown posted:

I'm so glad you're not a super hero because "I want to show I'm smarter than Molly Meldrum" is the worst origin story ever.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

cnut posted:

Good thing he shot that mirror, it was coming for him!

Azhais posted:

And it was a lot closer than it appeared

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

I sure hope there'll be enough parking space when the revolution starts.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Phy posted:

Neat! It's like if Ultraman had been yoten through time and space into a Brave show.

The_Doctor posted:

I’ve not seen the past perfect continuous of yeet before, so thank you.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Nastyman posted:

*Kramers into your mentions*
"You idiot. You loving imbecile. I am a pedophile"

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

QuarkJets posted:

"It's not about racism, it's about history and culture" I yell while wielding the reforged sword Anduril, Flame of the West, to summon a ghostly army of White Men to swarm over the invading arab hordes

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dameius posted:

I got fired from my job for calling my coworker a boomer with a hard R.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

"don't get smoked gently caress rear end cracker" seems something the waiter would whisper to you as you peruse the appetizer list.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

zoux posted:

You're asking if the guy named Paul Hollywood is an rear end in a top hat

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

The Walrus posted:

I genuinely can't tell if this is supposed to be hitler

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Can't tell if that's supposed to be duel dildos or double pocky sticks.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

also been laughin at how that lovely cop flag looks a lot like the leather pride flag

BOGO LOAD posted:

for the longest time I thought those black and blue stickers on people’s cars were leather pride. I figured drat! lotta kinky assholes on the road nowadays.

Grand Prize Winner posted:

I saw one of those leather pride stickers the other day and thought it was the cop one and was like "ew, another bootlicker" but shoulda been like "ah, another bootlicker".

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lol

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
My favorite version of the white supremacist flag is still the one where the blue bar is 40% of the height

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Cop pride flag is black, white & blue...ironic, if you're not white, you're left black & blue

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Pigs shouldn't get a pride flag.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The War Queer posted:

Yes they should.

Planted right through their skull.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Cop pride flag is black, white & blue...ironic, if you're not white, you're left black & blue

It was also coined by a prosecutor trying to give an innocent man the death penalty so that's pretty appropriate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The War Queer posted: