Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sadus
Apr 5, 2004

poverty goat posted:

but you can just use a paper crutch, it'll stick properly to the rolling paper and never clog, and you'll never have to fish it out of the ashtray

But you can't accidentally smoke a bit of glass, also Cypress Hill didn't invent the paper crutch :P Does not really matter I suppose. Ashtray point is valid I have lost a lot of glass tips, though more after concerts especially

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

oh man, i really feel like buying another vape cart and battery after i threw mine out, but i will be stronk

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

oh man, i really feel like buying another vape cart and battery after i threw mine out, but i will be stronk
I just recently purchased a dry herb vape (the Mighty) and I love it. I never really saw the appeal of the cartridges.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Fleetwood Crack posted:

I never really saw the appeal of the cartridges.

They're great for bringing with you and not worrying about loving around with refilling, if I'm at home I'm vaping flower for that flavour!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Zongs are the best designed bongs and I will die stoned on this hill.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Instead of trying to roll your "crutch" into your joints, you could tear off, say, a matchbook cover, roll it up around the tip of your roach. What Mr. Dick has always known as a crutch.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

What's a zong and can you buy it on dhgate

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I'm taking a ceramics class in college right now and it's like a game to see who can sneakily make all their projects into bongs. My next piece is gonna be a replica of an ancient Greek amphora (bong).

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
zongs are neat looking but not great because of how much space they take up, balance issues, hard to clean, basically it's a silly way to make a splash guard when there are so many alternatives

dry herb vapes, like ok but at least half the reason i'm vaping is bc i'm in a situation where i don't want to carry flower, carry a grinder, gently caress around with the little bits of ground up weed, wait for the chamber to heat up to the right temp, smell like weed the whole time, blow vapor that smells like weed, run out of charge in 1 bowl... if that's my alternative just give me some papers and i'll blaze that poo poo

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I like to drink weed.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Hilton Doubletree has launched a batch of cookie dough to the space station as part of a Zero G Oven experiment by Zero Gravity Kitchen and Nanoracks. The oven aims to bake the first cookie in space to see how astronauts could cook baked goods on future mission. If it works, the experiment will bring the smell of fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies to the space station for the first time.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Mr. Dick posted:

Instead of trying to roll your "crutch" into your joints, you could tear off, say, a matchbook cover, roll it up around the tip of your roach. What Mr. Dick has always known as a crutch.

Yeah I'll just keep using a roller like this and put my crutch inside my joint

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Yeah I'll just keep using a roller like this and put my crutch inside my joint

You can do that without using a rolling machine. It’s not rocket science.

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005
I have a descriminating toe

Lmao being older than 15 and using a roller

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I have discovered the definition of agony. It is realizing you haven't had chinese food for a year, then craving chinese food, but they just stopped delivering.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

DELETE CASCADE posted:

zongs are neat looking but not great because of how much space they take up, balance issues, hard to clean, basically it's a silly way to make a splash guard when there are so many alternatives
Wisdom right here. I'm partial to Grav glass.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I wasted my youth without ever learning to roll a j :(

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

TheTrend posted:

Lmao being older than 15 and using a roller

Do you have mild shakes from nerve damage? No?

Didn't think so, so go gently caress yourself.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

raw and element papers are the top tier rolling papers. zig zags are like the worst thing you could use. you can barely taste the weed it's loud rear end paper

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Zig zags are cool af, you can put like crazy tension on them 2 ways and they don’t rip. Not really the best for cones but like sometimes it’s cool when you can space out for a minute and come back to it and it’s still lit or whatever. :shrug:

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Hell Yeah posted:

raw and element papers are the top tier rolling papers. zig zags are like the worst thing you could use. you can barely taste the weed it's loud rear end paper

In my world that’s a drat fine thing. Love the taste of a ZZ.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i roll a lot of joints and my preference is ocb mainly for sentimental reasons but i like zigzag as well.

i dont like raw because they tend to canoe more than other brands even though they have some "canoe proof" bullshit pattern on some of them. they do taste good though

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I use a rollbox type rolling machine and raws will canoe all the way 100% of the time if I pack them really, really tight to the machine's limit, but as long as I don't go crazy they burn perfectly

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

anyone here know a good weed store in edmonton, alberta, canada??

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
You guys can hate me all you want but I've never successfully rolled a joint and I really don't care to :shrug:

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

bagmonkey posted:

You guys can hate me all you want but I've never successfully rolled a joint and I really don't care to :shrug:

I've unrolled every single one to dump into my vape.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I usually roll a lovely one and use the back of a pen to tamp it down and fit more in, and then they turn out ok

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

Earwicker posted:

anyone here know a good weed store in edmonton, alberta, canada??

Fire and flower is dopey but alright. They categorize all their weed by "feeling" so like Mellow, Connect, Spark. They are loving everywhere.

Nova is pretty alright.

New Leaf on the south side is my go to because they're like, 5 minutes from work.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

bagmonkey posted:

:same: I've always had access to a bong or a pipe, and once I got my desktop vape I switched to that permanently. Only time this bit me was when I went to Amsterdam and had to ask someone working at the coffee shop to roll me a joint like a dork.

Pro tip: go to Barney's, they have great weed and there's a bunch of Volcanos you can use.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
I went to Katsu in Amsterdam and watched a couple early 20s kids fail repeatedly at rolling a joint. The weed barista lady finally helped them out.

I avoided that fate by watching a YouTube video by Seth Rogan like a big smart guy.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

is pepsi ok posted:

:same: I've always had access to a bong or a pipe, and once I got my desktop vape I switched to that permanently. Only time this bit me was when I went to Amsterdam and had to ask someone working at the coffee shop to roll me a joint like a dork.

Pro tip: go to Barney's, they have great weed and there's a bunch of Volcanos you can use.

Yeah, I started smoking regularly 7ish years ago when I spent most of my time in Detroit, so no one really cared if we smoked wherever. Joints just seems wasteful and a pain in the rear end unless you've got a group, in which case someone will probably just roll a joint for the group with my weed sooo

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Also, day 4 of a T break and things are going fine. I just want my brain to go back to having at least 5 minutes a day where it's not on overdrive.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I just ordered an Arizer extreme Q. Extremely ready to smoke balloons full of weed.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Earwicker posted:

i dont like raw because they tend to canoe more than other brands even though they have some "canoe proof" bullshit pattern on some of them. they do taste good though

That's all the dispensaries here sell. Tendency to run or canoe does not pair particularly well with the impossibly dense, resinous weed that proliferates, and which Mr. Dick enjoys.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Just explained to my sister, a constant pothead, what an amazing beauty the dispensary is; and that the city she just moved out of is getting them next year :shobon:

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

DoombatINC posted:

If you're MMA-curious, please check out both MacDonald vs Lawler from UFC 189 and Bigfoot vs Hunt from Fight Night 33 as they are both high art in the medium of violence

I will check these out, the sumo too

Rhandhali
Sep 7, 2003

This is Free Trader Beowulf, calling anyone...
Grimey Drawer
CDC just identified Vitamin E in 29/29 washings from lungs of vape-related lung injury patients.

Bootleg weed vape carts looking like what's behind all of this.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

PokeJoe posted:

I usually roll a lovely one and use the back of a pen to tamp it down and fit more in, and then they turn out ok

If you're at least halfway proficient at rolling a cone, it's a highly effective delivery mechanism. I can roll nice cones, especially small so even with just an 1/8th gram pinner of some nice herb + kief, it's enough to give most anyone a nice buzz quickly. I think it's more efficient than bowls or vapes, if you can roll a good or at least okay joint

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Broken Machine posted:

I think it's more efficient than bowls or vapes, if you can roll a good or at least okay joint

That seems extremely suspect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

Good to know, it looks like research is still ongoing with the other ingredients. Almost tempted to grab some at my local dispensary while the prices are down.