Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

well i guess its a good thing the thread was gassed since i moved him to the never ran section of the OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Breakfast All Day posted:

SpamonSuccivar2083897577
regdate Nov 11, 2019

I am a real c-spammer. The succ thread was not couped! The people have been shitposting in the threads for weeks, begging for justice. There is no proof mods were behind this.

Friends from everywhere, in Succ thread there was NO COUP. There was a peaceful movement of the CSPAM posters to recover the respect to our posts, empty quotes and our mods #Libera AlQueExplicaLaTarea #DebateYDiscusiónEsSuficienteParaTodos

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the people clamor for basta announcing a presidential run

How Darwinian
Feb 27, 2011
Suuuuuuuuuuuuucc.

https://twitter.com/BernForBernie20/status/1194009594349182976

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)
I like the desperation of the succ looking to be saved from the Bern two months out from voting.

They're afraid.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

well i guess its a good thing the thread was gassed since i moved him to the never ran section of the OP

here's hoping Sherrod Brown flips and decides to run after all

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Ah, Obama's policies

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yinlock posted:

logik you've almost always done right by c-spam but we both know this is a lie

If it's a legitimate raid, the D&D mods have ways to shut the whole thing down.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
All mods are cops

Shaq is a cop

All mods are Shaq and therefore responsible for Shaqfu and Kazzaam

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

idgi why is the former republican spouting republican pablum

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

lmao Addamere is gonna get every shitlib but Abuela to declare

Neera Tanden is gonna declare next week

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT WARREN BEING A GOOD SECOND BECAUSE SHE'LL CLOSE THE CAMPS?!!!!!!!!!;;;;;__&_565_'-+-

We're shooting the hostage

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY3HqUXDcYs

Biden N' Troops

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
:tastykake:

Rodatose has issued a correction as of 23:49 on Jul 4, 2020

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
That Deval thing is Obama getting spooked about Joe and picking up the phone right? Bloomberg is a huge piece of poo poo but at least people outside of his state have like actually heard his name before.

I can't imagine Patrick running this late unless he is getting a real early Obama endorsement out of it.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

lmao at characterizing it as a "raid," plenty of people post in both forums, you're just mad and tryna flex

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I’m glad duval is running.

I look forward to buying a few hundred NO shares on predictit.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Trabisnikof posted:

Friends from everywhere, in Succ thread there was NO COUP. There was a peaceful movement of the CSPAM posters to recover the respect to our posts, empty quotes and our mods #Libera AlQueExplicaLaTarea #DebateYDiscusiónEsSuficienteParaTodos

📍from Quantico, Virginia

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib

Rodatose posted:

this is like some martial arts movie where, after the main group of assassins sent after the hero has failed, the main villain heading up the organization who ordered the assassination sends forth a flood of flunkies in a last ditch attempt to stop the rapidly approaching hero

so you're saying Clinton's gonna declare after the primary as a 3rd party spoiler because I'd fuckin' die happy

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
nah, clinton has to run in the dem primary

but she refuses to do so because she's a coward, and is scared of losing like a dog

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

From here on out any late comers are going to be running in increasingly fewer primaries. The deadline for Alabama just passed (which is why Bloomberg threw in now) and the states any latecomer could win are going to narrow pretty quickly in the coming weeks / months...

Well, unless they are just trying to pick off just enough delegates so that the party brass can anoint Hillary again

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Yinlock posted:

logik you've almost always done right by c-spam

lol bullshit. He's a dumb hillbot who only stuck around after 2016 because he has a mod star to hide behind. He doesn't do poo poo in this forum except to stand up for the over-educated arbiters of who-counts-as-human next door whenever they're maligned by the posters here because, like them, he's a privileged gently caress who's likely never experienced suffering in his life and the thought of people being viscerally disgusted by that poo poo and venting about it is foreign to him. the fact that's he's been here for years and both a) hasn't realized that he's the only mod who gives a poo poo about this and b) that hasn't realized he's modding a loving 'yad-lite is a joke.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Rodatose has issued a correction as of 23:50 on Jul 4, 2020

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib

Rodatose posted:

no, i'm saying that clinton's gonna declare after the primary that only swords can solve this while facing down bernie on a rooftop, but then will instantly collapse when she tries to take a step forward from weak ankles/lack of blood/already being dead and losing all power now that she has no other souls around her to drain, and fall off the roof into a bottomless pit

who emerges from the pit to be the actual boss then?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Oh Snapple! posted:

lol bullshit. He's a dumb hillbot who only stuck around after 2016 because he has a mod star to hide behind. He doesn't do poo poo in this forum except to stand up for the over-educated arbiters of who-counts-as-human next door whenever they're maligned by the posters here because, like them, he's a privileged gently caress who's likely never experienced suffering in his life and the thought of people being viscerally disgusted by that poo poo and venting about it is foreign to him. the fact that's he's been here for years and both a) hasn't realized that he's the only mod who gives a poo poo about this and b) that hasn't realized he's modding a loving 'yad-lite is a joke.

Free Matey.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Thoguh posted:

Free Matey.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cool. So now Warren has gone from the least-bad Not-Bernie to, uh, a pro-Trump in all but name liberal white supremacist. Great.

https://twitter.com/aishaismad/status/1194038595612528640

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Lol that half a dozen people counts as a raid these days

Love my dead gay forum

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

Cool. So now Warren has gone from the least-bad Not-Bernie to, uh, a pro-Trump in all but name liberal white supremacist. Great.

https://twitter.com/aishaismad/status/1194038595612528640

She's a former republican, what did you expect?

Lmao making the talking point how ICE protects people and only goes after evil illegal alien drug dealers.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I can't imagine Patrick running this late unless he is getting a real early Obama endorsement out of it.
If he does run with an Obama endorsement that’d be a big deal. We need to reckon with how poo poo Obama’s administration was, but I don’t think a direct confrontation is likely to pan out well for the left right now. Obama is far too well liked among the mainstream still.

Much better to show people how ineffective Obama was by winning with Bernie and enacting real change, making Obama look worse in retrospect.

bawfuls has issued a correction as of 00:50 on Nov 12, 2019

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Pomp posted:

Lol that half a dozen people counts as a raid these days

half a dozen people who already post regularly in the forum, tyvm

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol what a dumb nazi bitch

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

seriously tho 'raid' lmao

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Warren trying to pivot to the right before she gets the nomination is something else

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol sean mcelwee is gonna need a wellness check

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol sean mcelwee is gonna need a wellness check

tapping my loving foot waiting to find out his take on this past week

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

CharlestheHammer posted:

Warren trying to pivot to the right before she gets the nomination is something else

Any more pivoting and she will start turning a bright orange oompa loompa color.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Taintrunner posted:

tapping my loving foot waiting to find out his take on this past week

you'll tap your foot off kid