Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Calibanibal posted:

there's at least like 50 calibanibal posts in that thread and they're gone forever. my legacy

silver linings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

No.

loving.

Way.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lol this means nothing at all

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

so he's a democrat everywhere except his brain

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Nichael posted:

lol this means nothing at all

its a direct attack on pete buttigieg who has pointy elf shoes with bells on them and pointy elf ears

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

So even his shoe soles are a democrat? It doesnt make sense!

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

https://twitter.com/mousecove/status/1194092067649134594?s=19

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

that's what I've done.

now all we have to do is get evilweasel assigned to a cia black site in the mideast.

jesus christ

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i dont have the energy or care to get mad at logik or dnd over a 6er but i would be a terrible comrade if i didn't offer critical support in this tumultuous time

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fleetwood posted:

I still think about this post all the time

a good-rear end post

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

gotta win that fairfax county vote

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

free matey

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
If anyone wants a more comprehensive story on Warren's comments on ICE and deportations, here's a CNN link.

Notably,

quote:

Pressed after the event about her willingness to halt deportations, Warren pivoted, reiterating her support for wholesale changes to federal immigration policy and a restructuring of ICE.

quote:

Warren's comment comes a day after Sen. Bernie Sanders, in his new immigration proposal, said that he would "put a moratorium on deportations until a thorough audit of current and past practices and policies is complete" and effectively eliminate ICE, by folding it into the Justice Department.
The Warren plan for ICE doesn't go quite as far.
"I'll reshape CBP and ICE from top to bottom, focusing their efforts on homeland security efforts like screening cargo, identifying counterfeit goods, and preventing smuggling and trafficking," the Massachusetts senator wrote in July. "And to change the culture, I'll insist on transparency and strengthen the authorities of independent internal watchdogs to prevent future abuses."

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
one good thing about the old thread closing is my fear of messy mondays (orgies) can subside

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Please Define "Forum Raid"

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

That misses the point of what I'm saying entirely. Again, I'm calling for the end of D&D, and also the idea of CSPAM regulars needing to "stay away" because D&D is the neoliberal forum (which it should be) even though CSPAM is ostensibly part of it.

CSPAM is a containment zone and should be treated as such

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

If I posted "Jeffery Epstein was murdered" in the Bad Thread how quickly do you guys think I would be probated

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Willa Rogers posted:

that's what I've done.

now all we have to do is get evilweasel assigned to a cia black site in the mideast.

savage as gently caress

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

"we don't call them dames anymore, isn't that right fellas"

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Relevant Tangent posted:

"we don't call them dames anymore, isn't that right fellas"

Dame is the proper form of address for a knighted woman, for example Dame Judith Olivia Dench.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

cspam doesn't raid D&D

D&D has cspam blowouts

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Shageletic posted:

THERS BEEN AN ILLEGAL COUP BY UNDEMOCRACTIC AUTOCRATS AND ALSO THERES SOMETHING BAD HAPPENING IN BOL-

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lmao

https://twitter.com/mviser/status/1194078439709577217

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Down with this illegal mod coup!

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Addamere posted:

Dame is the proper form of address for a knighted woman, for example Dame Judith Olivia Dench.

as an american i spit on your gentry

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lmao at a bunch of people in their 40s arguing about who posts where on the dead website that no one's cared about since Bush was in office

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of mod struggles

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao at a bunch of people in their 40s arguing about who posts where on the dead website that no one's cared about since Bush was in office

actually we were revealed as a CIA front under obama after hillary had sean smith murdered

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

redneck nazgul posted:

actually we were revealed as a CIA front under obama after hillary had sean smith murdered

that was goonfleet

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

Better than reddit

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

spacemang_spliff posted:

some of us are actually still wasting our 20s here

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

WampaLord posted:

that was goonfleet

Didnt glenn beck say that poo poo on air? Lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Spergin Morlock posted:

Better than reddit

So is a root canal

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/NaomiAKlein/status/1194033672657285120?s=19

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Zoran posted:

some of us are actually still wasting our 20s here

lol I was in my 30s when I started posting here

lmao @ me

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Spergin Morlock posted:

Didnt glenn beck say that poo poo on air? Lol

Yes and today's era would have had Rachel Maddow explaining a bunch of charts and infographics tying goonfleet to the Russians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

redneck nazgul posted:

Obaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaa!